• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Training Camp 2013

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a bad video. Those guys need to work on it. Im just happy that the season is here. Now lets go get better every day.

I like that Harbaugh doesnt want to talk about last year. He wants to move forward.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Defensive play of the day: Outside linebacker Aldon Smith, who was cleared to practice after undergoing offseason shoulder surgery, showed a new wrinkle to his game. He proved in his first two seasons that he can rush the passer. Last season, he did a good job against the run, too. In the 49ers' first practice of the summer, Smith dropped deep into coverage and batted away a Kaepernick pass nearly 30 yards down the field that was intended for Boldin.

I hope he can get better at coverage like this, should be tough to drop passes over his tall, lanky frame with that big wingspan.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

49ers WR Mario Manningham (ACL, PCL surgery) is believed to be roughly a month away from attempting to practice in team drills.

He's a name to keep in mind for the 49ers' opening at X receiver. Manningham took part in individual drills on a side field as the Niners commenced camp, and he would be the team's best option if healthy, over A.J. Jenkins, Quinton Patton, Kyle Williams, and Ricardo Lockette. Manningham is currently on active/PUP.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Jul 25 - 11:03 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice to hear that Reid looked good. Looks like we might get the good Asomugh. Nice to see the smith tag team Healthy. I think Boldin is going to be a beast for us.

Neg: Kap had a so so day. Rogers looks slow and in my opinion might get cut. I said this after the super bowl that Rogers is on his way down. Lets Hope that's not the case.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A.J. Jenkins - WR - 49ers

49ers 2012 first-round pick A.J. Jenkins opened camp receiving the majority of first-team reps opposite Anquan Boldin.

Kyle Williams and rookie Quinton Patton are also in the hunt at "X receiver" -- Michael Crabtree's old position -- but Jenkins is getting the first look, likely because of his draft status. We're not excited about his fantasy outlook.
Source: San Jose Mercury News

Jul 25 - 10:27 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see what the Kid has. His job to lose.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network is at 49ers Training Camp Live at the moment, if anyone wants to tune in. Not sure how long this will last

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

49ers WR Mario Manningham (ACL, PCL surgery) is believed to be roughly a month away from attempting to practice in team drills.

He's a name to keep in mind for the 49ers' opening at X receiver. Manningham took part in individual drills on a side field as the Niners commenced camp, and he would be the team's best option if healthy, over A.J. Jenkins, Quinton Patton, Kyle Williams, and Ricardo Lockette. Manningham is currently on active/PUP.
Source: CSN Bay Area

Jul 25 - 11:03 PM

I feel like that is well ahead of schedule from what we've been reading all spring/summer. It would be nice to have two established NFL receivers in the line-up while we wait for Crabtree to recover.