• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez people. A year ago Kaep was the next coming of the tiny baby Jesus and now you are going to trade him and pick up Mark fucking Sanchez??? My god. The reality is Kaep did what he does and it has been good enough to get you to a SB ( and almost win ) and to an NFC title game ( and almost beat a team that is almost impossible to beat at home ). The guy isnt great but he is FOR SURE better than half the starters in the league right now and there isnt anyone you are going to get that can come in and produce better results. You ahve a good to very good running game. Average to slightly above average WRs, a GREAT TE when he decides he wants to play and a great OL. Part of the reason you guys are so good ( a big part actually ) is Kaeps legs. Whether you like a QB like that or not is irrelevant. You alre4ady got rid of a guy that is a MORE than capable NFL Qb that wouldnt have killed you with turnovers. If you really want to go a different route than CK you should have just stuck with Smith as none of the other available guys are anywhere near as good as him either. Step away from the ledge, youll be fine.

Pretty much spot on.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A number one pick for kaep? :laugh3:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Jeez people. A year ago Kaep was the next coming of the tiny baby Jesus and now you are going to trade him and pick up Mark fucking Sanchez???

I never said he was that exciting last offseason. I said he was a worse QB than Joe Flacco & Jay Cutler. And he is.

And Mark Sanchez is just as good of a QB as Kaepernick; and Sanchez isn't going to get 100 million dollars. Put him on the Niners & he'd put up similar numbers to DumbDumb.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninersickness, you realize that the kind of deep rosters that you and the Seahawks have are next to impossible anymore, right? Kaepernick might never see a defense as tough as the one he just played. Seattle made Drew Brees totally inept until they went prevent. Its not just your guy.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ninersickness, you realize that the kind of deep rosters that you and the Seahawks have are next to impossible anymore, right? Kaepernick might never see a defense as tough as the one he just played.

And he might never see as talented a roster (at non-QB positions) as the Niners in 2012 & 2013. If he can't win a SB on those teams then he's never going to.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was that exciting last offseason. I said he was a worse QB than Joe Flacco & Jay Cutler. And he is.

And Mark Sanchez is just as good of a QB as Kaepernick; and Sanchez isn't going to get 100 million dollars. Put him on the Niners & he'd put up similar numbers to DumbDumb.

No offense man but you guys dont have the talent at the skill positions on the outside to make Mark Sanchez a great QB. Kaep helps you guys because he covers up the fact that alot of times your wideouts cant get separation because they are basically all possession receivers. Having a good running game helps but the Niners simply arent good enough on the outside to make a decent QB a really good QB, thats why you need a guy like Kaep.

Last edited by a moderator:

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And he might never see as talented a roster (at non-QB positions) as the Niners in 2012 & 2013. If he can't win a SB on those teams then he's never going to.

And the Patriots could've went 16-0...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No offense man but you guys dont have the talent at the skill positions on the outside to make Mark Snachez a great QB.

But they have enough to make him look like Colin Kaepernick.

Actually I think Sanchez would look better than DumbDumb throwing the ball and not nearly as good running it. It would be a welcome trade, and it would save the team 100 million dollars.

...And the Niners could use a top pick on Jadaveon Clowney.

Clowney + Aldon = dead QBs.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has a qb ever had 3 turnovers in the last 3 drives of a nfc/afc championship game? that was maybe the biggest choke job i've seen.

i'm hoping he comes back hungry next year. either he's dumb or needs to spend more time studying film. i think his passing will improve, but we need to use his legs more often. why did we go away from it in the 2nd half? seattle was stacking the line, but there were times we should have attacked with kaps legs and didn't.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they have enough to make him look like Colin Kaepernick.

Actually I think Sanchez would look better than DumbDumb throwing the ball and not nearly as good running it. It would be a welcome trade, and it would save the team 100 million dollars.

...And the Niners could use a top pick on Jadaveon Clowney.

Clowney + Aldon = dead QBs.

Lmao I can't take anything you say seriously when you would rather have mark Sanchez. You still drunk sick?

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ninersickness,

You're the kind of guy/gal that if things don't go your way, you take your ball and go home!!

If you want Alex Smith or Mark Sanchez, go cheer for their teams!

I get that fans of teams that lose have a mourning period, but not really sure if you're really mourning!!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Lmao I can't take anything you say seriously when you would rather have mark Sanchez. You still drunk sick?

Not drunk enough!

I wouldn't rather have Sanchez than Kaepernick with all things equal. I'd rather have Sanchez + like 100 million dollars plus the freedom to acquire a franchise QB (cap room) than continue with DumbDumb.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ninersickness,

You're the kind of guy/gal that if things don't go your way, you take your ball and go home!!

If I were the GM I would be the kind of guy who when things didn't go my way heads would roll. And the first head that would roll would have a mustache, a sophomoric-looking, sideways ball cap & headphones on it.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the GM I would be the kind of guy who when things didn't go my way heads would roll. And the first head that would roll would have a mustache, a sophomoric-looking, sideways ball cap & headphones on it.

I guess I'm not sure how what he wears or what he looks like makes any bit of difference here, obviously this has gotten real personal for you.

We can agree to disagree here. We're both Niner fans want the best for the team, I get that. I guess my biggest gripe is that while Kaep made his mistakes, Gore didn't have any room, our DB's allowed Doug Baldwin to get open, deep. Special teams gave up a big play, the list goes on.

Hopefully the team can make the necessary changes to right the ship.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I guess I'm not sure how what he wears or what he looks like makes any bit of difference here, obviously this has gotten real personal for you.

We can agree to disagree here. We're both Niner fans want the best for the team, I get that. I guess my biggest gripe is that while Kaep made his mistakes, Gore didn't have any room, our DB's allowed Doug Baldwin to get open, deep. Special teams gave up a big play, the list goes on.

Hopefully the team can make the necessary changes to right the ship.

So you still believe in Tatoo Man? If this wasn't enough help for him to win a SB how much more help does he need?

What if the Niners had Jerry Rice's or Deion Sanders' (pick one) pro bowl roster next season? Would that be enough help to get him a ring?

Time for Baalke to start asking what Detroit wants for Calvin Johnson.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So you still believe in Tatoo Man? If this wasn't enough help for him to win a SB how much more help does he need?

What if the Niners had Jerry Rice's or Deion Sanders' (pick one) pro bowl roster next season? Would that be enough help to get him a ring?

Time for Baalke to start asking what Detroit wants for Calvin Johnson.

Funny you say that, because it took both Rice and Sanders to help Steve Young get his only ring... Remember he was also known as the guy who couldn't win the big game either, until he did...