• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Too Excited or Down

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love my Hawks. Fan from day 1 (15 year old)

This talk of Bandwagon, yes I love the FACT that we have had many join the wagon.

Us originals are the WAGON, the "i was never serious until 2000 something crowd" are the Bandwagon, unless you you born late 1990's and have ALWAYS been a fan.

Anyway, I STILL think we have a chance, with the slow start, and other teams under .500 in the NFC, 9-7 might still be enough, depending on who holds the tiebreakers.

10-6 should get in, can Seattle go 10-6?

Looking forward to many great weeks, Go Hawks.

Thoughts???????????????? Talk about Playoff chances. %.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love my Hawks. Fan from day 1 (15 year old)

This talk of Bandwagon, yes I love the FACT that we have had many join the wagon.

Us originals are the WAGON, the "i was never serious until 2000 something crowd" are the Bandwagon, unless you you born late 1990's and have ALWAYS been a fan.

Anyway, I STILL think we have a chance, with the slow start, and other teams under .500 in the NFC, 9-7 might still be enough, depending on who holds the tiebreakers.

10-6 should get in, can Seattle go 10-6?

Looking forward to many great weeks, Go Hawks.

Thoughts???????????????? Talk about Playoff chances. %.

How about since you started following football (2003) and loved my Hawks ever since?

but back to the question at hand. I think we can. We just needed a spark( maybe tonight?)

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way have I lost hope or given up.
Can we go 7-2 to finish? Of course.
Each year our depth gets more challenged and it is taking longer for the team to get it together. Last night showed promise.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schedule looks to be in our favor and i believe now we can go on a run like we did last year. You could see it in the players last night.

Going back to the schedule thing, as long as we dont do anything stupid or collapse, we will be fine... I'm excited.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should make the playoffs, but I still don't see them making a deep run in it.

Most agree they probably would have won the first game if Kam was there and wouldn't have lost against Carolina if Wagner was there.

Right, so they are relatively healthy right now with those core players and they won a game. They will have injuries again. There is zero chance they can avoid it. The depth just doesn't have what it did in '13. Even at full strength they aren't blowing anyone out. Take one major hit in the form of injury and now they are 50/50 if they can win.

And right now your margin of error to reach the playoffs might mean no more games lost, certainly no more than one more and think about the division, two more for a WC? :noidea:

I'll watch every game whether they get on that roll or not, but they screwed up way too much too early to have any real chances this year. GB is going to take HFA and I don't see any team in the NFC going into their house in the frozen conditions of that time of year and getting a win, unless something happens to Rodgers.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the NFL as long as your alive there is hope. Make the playoffs and who knows, we all remember the Ravens and Giants get hot and win the SB. Not giving up until it is official that the Seahawks are out of the playoffs. This division is still very much up for grabs IMO, so I'm still hopefull.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That win last night put us right back in the mix for the division. Take care of business next week and get too .500 heading into the bye week, we'll be in good shape. What I saw last night is a team that finally put it together and I expect them to play this way the rest of the year. Schedule is in our favor with 5 home games left and only 3 road games with 1 of them a Sunday nighter in Balt which is huge. I think this team is ready to rip off some wins.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In less than 24 hours, hopefully Seattle takes care of a RomoLess Dallas team and arrives at midseason with a 4-4 record, followed by 3 tough HOME games.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season isn't even half over. Was at a friend's place last night and we talked about the Seahawks a little and he said, "Eh they can still make the wild card!" and I was like, "The ****? They can still win the division." Team is 3-4. If they win today they're 4-4, get a bye, Lane/Richardson are coming back (Lane is HUGE, top 5 nickel CB when healthy), every game we play helps the O-Line gel, and 5/8 remaining games after today are home games. All the hard games (spare Cards) are over with - @ Cincy, @ St. Louis, @ GB. Seattle's schedule has been brutal.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we need to win the games we are supposed to.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can start putting together a string of wins and build momentum we would be a great shape. Next week will be one hell of a game for us if we pull a win this week and next we will be right there in the mix to win this division