• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well we get to draft in the dead zone.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although i dont think Brady has ever had a bad OL in front of him. He had stout lines in NE the entire time he was there and the one in Tampa is amongst the best in the league. I would love to see him play behind a guy like Conner Williams. Nothing will disrupt a QB more is pressure up the middle. Probably the one year Brady had a suspect line he got hurt.
If you want to see him behind Conner, his career would be over. That play where the SF guy immediately push him back and Conner tackled him was pathetic.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see what the focus will be this draft. I may be one of the few, I seriously consider Collins at LG and insert Steele at RT, draft two oline guy, one within the first 3 rounds and the other around round 5. I draft a RB in round 6 and allocate pretty much the remainder of the draft on defensive guys with speed for their position
I have no problem if they go that way. I can live with Collins and Steele. So glade no more Connor Williams.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem if they go that way. I can live with Collins and Steele. So glade no more Connor Williams.
With our current center and assuming we don't draft an NFL ready guard in round one (many times the top 2 rated at this position can still be on the board in the early 20's) WE MUST HAVE POWER INSIDE. That is Collins. Now, IF and I mean IF, Steele is the coming player he's shown to be with the top 10 commitment on this team towards being the best he can...something the Cowboys said all offseason and season about him. Then Steele is absolutely the best RT

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see what the focus will be this draft. I may be one of the few, I seriously consider Collins at LG and insert Steele at RT, draft two oline guy, one within the first 3 rounds and the other around round 5. I draft a RB in round 6 and allocate pretty much the remainder of the draft on defensive guys with speed for their position
I’ve been advocating Collins to LG the past 2 seasons with the BIL. I don’t think it’s coincidental that his time there as a rookie was one of the better O-lines they’ve had the past 10 years.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we also don't really know what we have in Jabril Cox yet. He could be a player.