• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Toni Kukoc on the LeBron/Curry Debate

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a test, i posted this on 2 boards, this one a huge lebron hating site and another one that is more balanced....the difference in responses went just as i thought...

Pretty sure for the most part people are balanced on here with respect to Lebron. You've skewed it so much by your constant slurping of Lebron that you're not going to get a realistic response. You don't deserve one.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL now you're just reaching.

I will agree he's said LBJ is the best player, but that was prior to Steph breaking out & TAKING OVER on any given night.

Now, if you can find an article where Magic is COMPARING them THIS season-key word COMPARING- then I will agree that you've got me.

I will wait while you search for that article and if you can't find one feel free to write one yourself.

I'm trying to understand why this is important.

It's almost like a few Cavs fans on this site have already given up on their Team winning it all and are now concentrating on trying to find the silver lining.

Who gives a shit if Lebron s better than Curry or Kyrie is better than Curry when Steph was 23.

At the end of the year, it's not gonna make that shit sandwich taste any better.

You can't make wine out of sewer water.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a test, i posted this on 2 boards, this one a huge lebron hating site and another one that is more balanced....the difference in responses went just as i thought...

Sometimes I think the bad responses are more about the poster than the player.

There might be a few people who actually think Curry is better.

I disagree. But, they are entitled to their opinion.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I think the bad responses are more about the poster than the player.

There might be a few people who actually think Curry is better.

I disagree. But, they are entitled to their opinion.

Hey, Babydoll!

Did you see Lavine's line last night?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 points....He has so much potential.

I love that kid.

Still needs to add some muscle and defense. But aside from the 35.... it was the 14-17 shooting (5-8 from 3pt)....

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me how people only give stephs scoring/shooting and ball handling credit. Not passing he has done or the defense he has played this year

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me how people only give stephs scoring/shooting and ball handling credit. Not passing he has done or the defense he has played this year

Yeah some narratives can become hard to shake. LeBron was labelled - correctly - as a bad jump shooter early on in his career. Later on that label stuck with him despite becoming an excellent jump shooter (especially in Miami).

I think the defensive liability will be a hard label for Curry to shake no matter what he does.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still needs to add some muscle and defense. But aside from the 35.... it was the 14-17 shooting (5-8 from 3pt)....

Yep.

But, you have to be happy with the direction of the youngsters.

I think a year of maturity and one more out the park draft pick and the Timberpups can make some playoff noise.

.......maybe a productive Vet or 2 * Not Martin and Pek because they take away needed minutes.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

But, you have to be happy with the direction of the youngsters.

I think a year of maturity and one more out the park draft pick and the Timberpups can make some playoff noise.

.......maybe a productive Vet or 2 * Not Martin and Pek because they take away needed minutes.

As long as none of them get any egos (Lavine, Wiggins and Towns), and can stick together and not pull a Starbury. They're going to be fun to watch 2 years from now.

As for Pek? I've said for years, he'd be excellent off the bench, do to his productivity. Limit his minutes and keep him healthy.

It'll be interesting - what they decide to do with guys like Shabazz and Dieng. Rubio to a lesser extent. I know they won't be able to keep all these guys.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as none of them get any egos (Lavine, Wiggins and Towns), and can stick together and not pull a Starbury. They're going to be fun to watch 2 years from now.

As for Pek? I've said for years, he'd be excellent off the bench, do to his productivity. Limit his minutes and keep him healthy.

It'll be interesting - what they decide to do with guys like Shabazz and Dieng. Rubio to a lesser extent. I know they won't be able to keep all these guys.

Yeah, ego was always a concern with Lavine.

Not so much him....But, his family caused a few waves at UCLA.

I'm on the fence about Shabazz. Off the bench, playing behind Wiggins, is a good place for him.

If he thinks he starter material? Don't let he door hit you n the ass on the way out the door.

You know I'm a fan of his...as long as he stays in his lane.

I'm looking forward to seeing many of the Wolves playing in the USA vs. World game.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic has also said on many occasions that lebron is the best player in the league...stop embarrassing yourself it's a bad look

He also happened to be better in the finals magic was also saying
that is pretty crazy....only player in history to lead all players in points, assists, boards-- nba finals have been going for a while....cool stat....ive always liked Magic! he knows his shit.

Johnson said James raised his game to a new level, as he became the first to lead all players in an NBA Finals in points, assists and rebounds.

"This is as good as we've ever seen. It won't be the top because he did lose. So we're going to have to still go with (Michael) Jordan as one, but now he can probably take number two spot. It will be 1-A Jordan and 1-B LeBron," Johnson said.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is pretty crazy....only player in history to lead all players in points, assists, boards-- nba finals have been going for a while....cool stat....ive always liked Magic! he knows his shit.

Johnson said James raised his game to a new level, as he became the first to lead all players in an NBA Finals in points, assists and rebounds.

"This is as good as we've ever seen. It won't be the top because he did lose. So we're going to have to still go with (Michael) Jordan as one, but now he can probably take number two spot. It will be 1-A Jordan and 1-B LeBron," Johnson said.

Lebron's usage rate should also be a factor in viewing his statistical output. He had a 40.8% usage rate. Compare that to 2013 where he won the championship with Miami, his usage rate was 29.7%.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's usage rate should also be a factor in viewing his statistical output. He had a 40.8% usage rate. Compare that to 2013 where he won the championship with Miami, his usage rate was 29.7%.

Yep and also efficiency too

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh for sure but i cant fault him for what he did with no Love and no Kyrie and the fact that JR went from being GREAT in the ECF to pooping himself as the #2 option in the Finals.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh for sure but i cant fault him for what he did with no Love and no Kyrie and the fact that JR went from being GREAT in the ECF to pooping himself as the #2 option in the Finals.

He did all he could.

Hell, even Jordan couldn't pull that shit off with that supporting cast.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy was a man all alone on the Island of broken toys.