• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that has been the rhetoric from Patriots fans since the whole thing started.

You guys defend Tom Brady as if he gives a fuck about you all. He laughs every time one of you dumbasses blindly stands up for him.

You have never actually read any of the case have you?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut the fuck up. You're a pathetic Tom Brady cock sucker who will do and say anything to protect the shield of Tom Brady.

So you didn't read any of the case. Got it.

So now that we know that, we know you haven't a fing clue what you are talking about.

Cry on little man, cry on, your tears are sweetner for my morning coffee.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now that we know that, we know you haven't a fing clue what you are talking about.

There are literally like 3-5 knowledgeable and normal Patriots fans in the world.

You people are so fucked up in the head.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are literally like 3-5 knowledgeable and normal Patriots fans in the world.

You people are so fucked up in the head.

How could you possibly know something like that since you admit you know nothing about the Pats yourself?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How could you possibly know something like that since you admit you know nothing about the Pats yourself?

I know more about the Patriots than you do.

Tom Brady is a classless lying cheating dirt bag for starters.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are we talking about the case that Brady lost and for which he served a 4 game suspension?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady supporters seem very similar to Trump supporters in that way

9/10 they are one in the same. Since Tom Brady supports Trump and Tom Brady fans do not know how to think for themselves.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about the case that Brady lost and for which he served a 4 game suspension?

Yes, but the argument the NFL made in court had nothing to do with the air pressure of the balls, and the NFL stated in court, under oath, that there was no direct evidence Brady had anything to do with the deflation of the balls.

It's a fairly easy case to read if you take the time.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but the argument the NFL made in court had nothing to do with the air pressure of the balls, and the NFL stated in court, under oath, that there was no direct evidence Brady had anything to do with the deflation of the balls.

Do you have any direct evidence to prove I am wearing a yellow t-shirt today??

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did list the example. And then you lied about it like the typical Tom Brady cock sucker you are.

You didn't list any example. The NFL has stated under sworn oath that there was no direct evidence of Brady having anything to do with the deflation of footballs.

You would know this if you actually knew how to read and took the time to read the case.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read into it whatever you want. I guess he was suspended just to give him a tour of European nude beaches.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read into it whatever you want. I guess he was suspended just to give him a tour of European nude beaches.

The argument was about Union and contract law. The Union lost, Brady was forced to serve. The leagues argument in court was they didn't need to show a violation had been committed and that the Commish could suspend anyone for anything at any time.

Once they got into court they admitted they had no direct evidence the rules had been violated and switched their case to the contract argument.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't list any example. The NFL has stated under sworn oath that there was no direct evidence of Brady having anything to do with the deflation of footballs.

You would know this if you actually knew how to read and took the time to read the case.

And hopefully you understand how that is completely different from them saying "Tom Brady didn't deflate balls" which is something they NEVER said.