• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Convicted Tom Brady.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat -- the pressure of the balls is evidence AGAINST cheating. Make your case about shifty-seeming behavior all you want. But to deserve to be taken seriously, it has to be strong enough to OUTWEIGH the scientific evidence.

Read Troy Vincent's comments. He explains there was more to the violations than simple Guilt/Innocence.

""Another important consideration identified in the Policy is 'the extent to which the club and relevant individuals cooperated with the investigation.'"
As well as

"Finally, it is significant that key witnesses -- Mr. Brady, Mr. Jastremski, and Mr. McNally -- were not fully candid during the investigation."

Here he lays out, this is not the "first time, the team has run a foul of the competitive rules.

"The first is the club's prior record. In 2007 the club and several individuals were sanctioned for videotaping signals of opposing defensive coaches in violation of the Constitution and Bylaws. Under the Integrity of the Game Policy, this prior violation of competitive rules was properly considered in determining the discipline in this case."

Being this is the case, the fine/suspension, etc. cannot simply be Vacated. They can be "reduced", but a fine/suspension/loss of draft picks is unavoidable, at this point. This is spelled out under a Policy on Integrity of the Game & Enforcement of Competitive Rules., which the Teams(Owners)/Players signed under the CBA (I believe it's correct,but I could always be wrong).

I know it sucks to lose your starting QB, but other teams have survived it. Just be glad the Patriots have one of the easiest Schedules in the league.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read Troy Vincent's comments. He explains there was more to the violations than simple Guilt/Innocence.

""Another important consideration identified in the Policy is 'the extent to which the club and relevant individuals cooperated with the investigation.'"
As well as

"Finally, it is significant that key witnesses -- Mr. Brady, Mr. Jastremski, and Mr. McNally -- were not fully candid during the investigation."

Here he lays out, this is not the "first time, the team has run a foul of the competitive rules.

"The first is the club's prior record. In 2007 the club and several individuals were sanctioned for videotaping signals of opposing defensive coaches in violation of the Constitution and Bylaws. Under the Integrity of the Game Policy, this prior violation of competitive rules was properly considered in determining the discipline in this case."

Being this is the case, the fine/suspension, etc. cannot simply be Vacated. They can be "reduced", but a fine/suspension/loss of draft picks is unavoidable, at this point. This is spelled out under a Policy on Integrity of the Game & Enforcement of Competitive Rules., which the Teams(Owners)/Players signed under the CBA (I believe it's correct,but I could always be wrong).

I know it sucks to lose your starting QB, but other teams have survived it. Just be glad the Patriots have one of the easiest Schedules in the league.

I love that phrase 'not fully candid.' How about 'Brady flat-out lied to investigators and impeded the investigation at every turn to cover his tracks?'

Welcome to SportsHoopla. :suds:

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that phrase 'not fully candid.' How about 'Brady flat-out lied to investigators and impeded the investigation at every turn to cover his tracks?'

Welcome to SportsHoopla. :suds:

Thanks for the welcome.

There is a price to pay for haughtiness and lack of complying with your superiors. If the police calls you over even though you did nothing wrong, are you going to start acting high and funny and show total disregard and disrespect to the police because you know you did nothing wrong? Cooperate!!! Be human,eat your humble pie and stop acting as you are above the law.

The NFL wants answers-so give it to them and stop playing around. These equipment managers are not fake - they were there and they were ordered to cheat by Tom Brady. Time for Brady to wake up and smell the coffee. Just explain the story and let life go on.

Did he really have to play this haughty game of "I don't answer to you?"

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As well as

Right. We know the stated opinion of Vincent/Wells/et al.

It can be summarized as "We think you cheated. You deny it. Therefore, you are lying."

This came as a bit of a surprise to Pats fans, I guess, since nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As well as

You should know something about Vincent:
"In 2009 Vincent was sued by a customer of his New Jersey salon for a 2007 Sexual Assault that occurred at the salon he owns."
"the NFLPA announced it was investigating whether Vincent had disclosed confidential personal and financial information about agents to a business partner with whom he owned a financial service firm."
Vincent played for the Bills and never won a game against New England. He was put on the injured reserve for the season in his last game against New England. Yes, Brady beat him every time. He will beat him again!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,056.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The texts can't be explained away. And it's not surprising Pats fans aren't trying to cover for them on the text thread.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they have some crazy weather in New England but that's gotta be something else to only affect one sideline for only one half of a football game.
3 out of 4 balls tested low for Indy's balls.....

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the welcome.

There is a price to pay for haughtiness and lack of complying with your superiors. If the police calls you over even though you did nothing wrong, are you going to start acting high and funny and show total disregard and disrespect to the police because you know you did nothing wrong? Cooperate!!! Be human,eat your humble pie and stop acting as you are above the law.

The NFL wants answers-so give it to them and stop playing around. These equipment managers are not fake - they were there and they were ordered to cheat by Tom Brady. Time for Brady to wake up and smell the coffee. Just explain the story and let life go on.

Did he really have to play this haughty game of "I don't answer to you?"
Depends on if I want to induce a riot or not.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady got caught cheating twice he's most likely done it a hundred times before.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady got caught cheating twice he's most likely done it a hundred times before.
Most likely on what basis?
Secondly when were the two times he cheated?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11012131_680656018727900_2735265406557816908_n.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1