• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Convicted Tom Brady.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering why my knuckles are all scuffed, must be from dragging them along the ground ...

Another tip. You can breathe through your nose too.

Not just you mouth.

;-)

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny when Jerry Rice said that Brady was a cheater that thread exploded. Everyone was saying "look the GOAT receiver said he is a cheat"

Now you have many actual QB's saying otherwise.

Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady on Twitter: Let it go and let Tom be great! | For The Win

Anyways I am off to work.

Cool. Don't be late.

weird-fat-people-fat-people-riding-scooters-scooter.gif

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to save face brady should just man up , admit he cheated and accept his punishment .. thats the only way for him to get back all of the respect that he lost

Im a forgiver.

But the lying and cheating has to stop first.

Then an admission and apology.

Then I forgive.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a forgiver.

But the lying and cheating has to stop first.

Then an admission and apology.

Then I forgive.

Kraft made that demand before the Super Bowl. So far the NFL hasn't complied.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kraft made that demand before the Super Bowl. So far the NFL hasn't complied.

How any reasonable person could possibly perceive any of this for anything other than what it is--Brady and his equipment managers doctoring footballs--is inane.

So, the rebuttal is that, there isn't anything actually illegal (numbers) discussed? This is true, however...

It's self-evident that when you COMBINE those communications WITH 11 of 12 balls under inflated for the AFCCG, Brady giving gifts to equipment managers, inconsistent testimony from McNally/Jastremski, Brady refusing to cooperate, a substantially lower fumble rate, etc., etc. it isn't difficult to come to the conclusion that Brady, and equipment managers took part in altering footballs that were outside the scope of the rules. While I won't argue it's circumstantial evidence, it's still enough to convince me that in all likelihood, Brady was knowledgeable and influential in the process. If there was damning evidence, Brady actually instructing his equipment managers to break the rules, then I believe a steeper punishment would be warranted.

Personally, I don't care what Brady did or didn't do and I am not entirely sure how significant the benefit would be in the grand scheme of things, anyway, but cheating is cheating.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How any reasonable person could possibly perceive any of this for anything other than what it is--Brady and his equipment managers doctoring footballs--is inane.

So, the rebuttal is that, there isn't anything actually illegal (numbers) discussed? This is true, however...

It's self-evident that when you COMBINE those communications WITH 11 of 12 balls under inflated for the AFCCG, Brady giving gifts to equipment managers, inconsistent testimony from McNally/Jastremski, Brady refusing to cooperate, a substantially lower fumble rate, etc., etc. it isn't difficult to come to the conclusion that Brady, and equipment managers took part in altering footballs that were outside the scope of the rules. While I won't argue it's circumstantial evidence, it's still enough to convince me that in all likelihood, Brady was knowledgeable and influential in the process. If there was damning evidence, Brady actually instructing his equipment managers to break the rules, then I believe a steeper punishment would be warranted.

Personally, I don't care what Brady did or didn't do and I am not entirely sure how significant the benefit would be in the grand scheme of things, anyway, but cheating is cheating.

Gifts to the equipment managers? He'd be a douche of monumental proportions if he DIDN'T give gifts to the equipment managers!!!

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11 of 12 balls under inflated for the AFCCG,

To repeat -- the pressure of the balls is evidence AGAINST cheating. Make your case about shifty-seeming behavior all you want. But to deserve to be taken seriously, it has to be strong enough to OUTWEIGH the scientific evidence.

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gifts to the equipment managers? He'd be a douche of monumental proportions if he DIDN'T give gifts to the equipment managers!!!

After they helped him cheat.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After they helped him cheat.

He gave gifts to the equipment managers every Christmas (well, it says "holiday season", but with last names like theirs I presume they celebrate Christmas).

Thumper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave gifts to the equipment managers every Christmas (well, it says "holiday season", but with last names like theirs I presume they celebrate Christmas).
You are lying.

You lie in most of your posts.

You're either mentally ill or mentally retarded.

9 likes. Good for you!

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To repeat -- the pressure of the balls is evidence AGAINST cheating. Make your case about shifty-seeming behavior all you want. But to deserve to be taken seriously, it has to be strong enough to OUTWEIGH the scientific evidence.

I know they have some crazy weather in New England but that's gotta be something else to only affect one sideline for only one half of a football game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't asking him about that.

They asked Brady's lawyers to turn over the relevant texts and emails.

Like Hillary even did allegedly.

She turned over 55 K emails.

Didn't turn over 30 K emails.

The NFL only wanted info related to deflating balls.

Which Brady's lawyers could have provided. Same as Hillary's lawyers.

So you want Brady to act like Hillary? Now there's a good role model!

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The rational side can look at the facts of the case without any moderation. The irrational side... it's kind of funny watching them try to spin things.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to only affect one sideline

Nobody sane would claim that.

It's not Patriots sideline to Colts sideline. It's Patriots balls on the sideline vs. Colts balls indoors. (That's oversimplified, but so was your stupid remark.)

As for your bit about low pressure only happening the one time pressure was measured -- are you a 1-year-old who thinks your parents stop existing when you cover your eyes? If not, that part of your comment was stupider yet.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are lying.

So it is your strong position that Brady did NOT give holiday gifts to clubhouse personnel??

You're a fucking moron.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was Walt Anderson's first time in 19 years he lost track of the footballs? So then, how did Brady know that this was going to be the first time? Just lucky I guess.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody sane would claim that.

It's not Patriots sideline to Colts sideline. It's Patriots balls on the sideline vs. Colts balls indoors. (That's oversimplified, but so was your stupid remark.)

As for your bit about low pressure only happening the one time pressure was measured -- are you a 1-year-old who thinks your parents stop existing when you cover your eyes? If not, that part of your comment was stupider yet.

The Patriots' footballs deflated much more significantly than the Colts' in the first half. They did not deflate more significantly after halftime. So... yes this strange weather phenomenon did only affect one sideline and for only one half of football.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These Brady postings belong in the Penalty Box thread.