• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady Convicted Tom Brady.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really dumbass??? I brought it up and said maybe he (AS IN BRADY) was cheating on his wife and didn't want anyone to know. This is what I pasted and you never mentioned a name. If you assumed I was talking about an Asst, that's your problem. But it was CLEARLY about an asst???

"Could Brady have been concerned about releasing embarrassing extraneous material to the investigators? No, because the report notes that “… those requests (for texts, emails and phone records) were limited to the subject matter of our investigation … and we offered to allow Brady’s counsel to screen and control the production so that it would be limited strictly to responsive materials.”

my comment was, clearly...yes.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady should be suspended the whole year lol

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should be frog-marched in cuffs to siberia

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to save face brady should just man up , admit he cheated and accept his punishment .. thats the only way for him to get back all of the respect that he lost

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, but they were skeptical that Wells would accept whatever they turned over and then Wells would have a better case for demanding the phone be turned over which was not going to happen, so they decided to give them nothing. Maybe had the league actually hired a true 'independent investigator' this whole mess could have been avoided from the get-go.

This sounds like hog wash along the lines of a guy calling himself "The Deflator" being about losing weight. Do they think we as the public are stupid? Or how about saying he was going to the bathroom in a place that didn't have a bathroom. Hmmm yeah I like to think our country hasn't become quite that stupid yet.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find it funny when Jerry Rice said that Brady was a cheater that thread exploded. Everyone was saying "look the GOAT receiver said he is a cheat"

Now you have many actual QB's saying otherwise.

Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady on Twitter: Let it go and let Tom be great! | For The Win

Anyways I am off to work.

You also have plenty of players saying he should have been suspended. Kurt Warner is pretty darn upset with what Brady has done, Michael Bennett said he thought Brady should have gotten a worse suspension than he did. Terrell Davis was saying the lying and refusing to cooperate definitely deserves the suspension. Patrick Peterson was happy with the league. We can get people on both sides of this pretty easily.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like hog wash along the lines of a guy calling himself "The Deflator" being about losing weight. Do they think we as the public are stupid? Or how about saying he was going to the bathroom in a place that didn't have a bathroom. Hmmm yeah I like to think our country hasn't become quite that stupid yet.

What's that got to do with Brady turning over his phone to Wells? That fat slob can call himself whatever the hell he wants it still doesn't mean Brady told him to do anything.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm afraid that the public/country in general has become that stupid or worse. Wish it weren't so but it is what it is.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! I knew eventually there would be a story connecting the text messaging dots ...

Brett Favre Discusses Tom Brady, Deflategate Scandal in Fox News Interview
Opinions have been mixed regarding the NFL's decision to suspend New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his alleged role in the Deflategate scandal, and future Hall of Fame signal-caller Brett Favre is among those who are siding with the four-time Super Bowl champion.

"I don't think by any stretch, in my opinion, that Tom was cheating. It sounds crazy. Historically, there's been stealing of signs—and that goes to baseball and football. Just whatever advantage you could get. Lester Hayes putting Stickum on his arms for the (Oakland) Raiders. Pine tar. It's just endless, the advantages that players would try to get. I don't know if Tom can honestly say he has completed more passes because of it. I think more than anything, it helped with the grip based on conditions. Not every game. And would other players do it? Sure, I have no reason to think otherwise."

Hmm, what do you say about that? :brick:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that got to do with Brady turning over his phone to Wells? That fat slob can call himself whatever the hell he wants it still doesn't mean Brady told him to do anything.

It has to do with it in the idea that using that as an excuse of why you would rather withhold information that at least in the eyes of the public would help out makes no sense. You can say that is why but for most that is a piss poor excuse. Most likely what was on Tom's phone that would have been turned over would have been nothing incriminating. His lawyers would have made sure of that. So the idea then to say "well we didn't turn it over to him because we didn't trust what he would do with it" is ridiculous.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! I knew eventually there would be a story connecting the text messaging dots ...

Opinions have been mixed regarding the NFL's decision to suspend New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady for his alleged role in the Deflategate scandal, and future Hall of Fame signal-caller Brett Favre is among those who are siding with the four-time Super Bowl champion.

"I don't think by any stretch, in my opinion, that Tom was cheating. It sounds crazy. Historically, there's been stealing of signs—and that goes to baseball and football. Just whatever advantage you could get. Lester Hayes putting Stickum on his arms for the (Oakland) Raiders. Pine tar. It's just endless, the advantages that players would try to get. I don't know if Tom can honestly say he has completed more passes because of it. I think more than anything, it helped with the grip based on conditions. Not every game. And would other players do it? Sure, I have no reason to think otherwise."

I say that Favre is saying Brady cheated and that others have too. My feeling all along was it's not a huge deal but IT IS CHEATING. Brady and the Pats made it a huge deal by denying, misleading and not cooperating. Sometimes it's just best to say I screwed up and I shouldn't have done it. I learned my lesson and I'll never do it again instead of lying, digging your heels in and fighting a fight that we all know is BS.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall. But I heard Favre interviewed recently.

He said he can pick up a ball and immediately know if it's low, high, or within regulation. In a second. Within an ounce.

But Favre is a stud and one of the greatest QBs ever to play the game.

Any junior high school QB can.

Brady's a shameless liar.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that Favre is saying Brady cheated and that others have too. My feeling all along was it's not a huge deal but IT IS CHEATING. Brady and the Pats made it a huge deal by denying, misleading and not cooperating. Sometimes it's just best to say I screwed up and I shouldn't have done it. I learned my lesson and I'll never do it again instead of lying, digging your heels in and fighting a fight that we all know is BS.

But that's logical.

We are dealing with the Patriots, Brady, and their fans.

Expect no logic from sub-humans.

Thumper

The "winners" won't let me post.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"...it helped with his grip based on conditions."

So that's cheating.

Thanks for making our point, Patriot's fan.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...it helped with his grip based on conditions."

So that's cheating.

Thanks for making our point, Patriot's fan.

Essentially Favre is saying the cheating is so small that it isn't a big deal but according to the rules of the NFL it is still cheating. Whether you are going 5 over or 50 over the speed limit it is still speeding and a police officer still has the right to pull you over in both situations. Now yes the punishment for one will be much more than the other but then again if this is your 3rd ticket in a short period of time that usually adds up to harsher punishments as we see with the Pats.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's logical.

We are dealing with the Patriots, Brady, and their fans.

Expect no logic from sub-humans.

I was wondering why my knuckles are all scuffed, must be from dragging them along the ground ...