• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up guys. The season starts in less than 6 hours and the Redskins Eagles and Giants hopes begin there slow inevitable march to oblivion. The Dallas defense will recover in a nick of time and the offense will put up record numbers that will cause Payton Manning to retire.

You went and bought some shrooms after I mentioned them yesterday?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Nice...:L.

Y'all gonna be in a world of hurt if the skins O looks good...then again, that is a big IF.

Believe or not I was being serious there,

Just like you said, Skins Oline comes out like all pro's making Gruden's offense untouchable, Gmen they finally get the grasp of there new offense, plus there defense starts living up to the defenses of old,
and Cowboys, there defense holds teams to 2 TD's there offense could make up the difference...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe or not I was being serious there,

Just like you said, Skins Oline comes out like all pro's making Gruden's offense untouchable, Gmen they finally get the grasp of there new offense, plus there defense starts living up to the defenses of old,
and Cowboys, there defense holds teams to 2 TD's there offense could make up the difference...

All legit points. And granted The Eagals have quite a few reasons to feel confident. But I offer this. There are still ?s to be answered...

Foles and production with pass pressure. Hard to even come close to last years TD to INT ratio.
Facing teams with their starting QBs this year.
The Defense and your secondary.
Your WR corps, I'll wait to see what that looks like...
The fact that no team has repeated in the NFCE in a LOOOOng time.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up guys. The season starts in less than 6 hours and the Redskins Eagles and Giants hopes begin there slow inevitable march to oblivion. The Dallas defense will recover in a nick of time and the offense will put up record numbers that will cause Payton Manning to retire.

:spit: lmao. :suds:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

You went and bought some shrooms after I mentioned them yesterday?

MMMMMM, shrooms.:hippie:
Saute'd in a little home made butter with fresh garlic and green onions, finished with a little red wine. Served with fresh baked wheat toast, a couple Aricanna eggs over easy, and some hickory smoked bacon. MMMMMMM

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I got a little distracted there.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All legit points. And granted The Eagals have quite a few reasons to feel confident. But I offer this. There are still ?s to be answered...

Foles and production with pass pressure. Hard to even come close to last years TD to INT ratio.
Facing teams with their starting QBs this year.
The Defense and your secondary.
Your WR corps, I'll wait to see what that looks like...
The fact that no team has repeated in the NFCE in a LOOOOng time.

Seriously you have a Michael Sams on for Foles don't you?
I'm not even thinking that he'll have the TD/INT ratio he did last year, ( even though it was frickn amazing)
but and this is a very strong but, people do need to realize that it is the system on offense that Kelly has installed that take an average Joe and turn them into a fantasy football god, it doesn't matter who they have out there at WR, it's a process of check downs, he's got three to four different targets at any moment, behind an OLine that is above the NFL standard..

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me...seafood and steaks...:hungry:
OK.......How about some chilled rock shrimp served with garlic butter and a 2" thick ribeye cooked over alder coal so hot they melt stone. Served perfectly browned with a room temperature center dripping blood. Top the whole thing with some finely shredded red beets fried in virgin olive oil and a baked potato with sour cream butter and chives.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, forgot the real bacon bits for the spud.:doh:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously you have a Michael Sams on for Foles don't you?
I'm not even thinking that he'll have the TD/INT ratio he did last year, ( even though it was frickn amazing)
but and this is a very strong but, people do need to realize that it is the system on offense that Kelly has installed that take an average Joe and turn them into a fantasy football god, it doesn't matter who they have out there at WR, it's a process of check downs, he's got three to four different targets at any moment, behind an OLine that is above the NFL standard..

Your receivers still have to stay healthy and catch the ball... NFCE is going to be facing some good Ds this year, better than last year. Season will tell the story soon. I don't think y'all are as great as you think you are...go figure?

OK.......How about some chilled rock shrimp served with garlic butter and a 2" thick ribeye cooked over alder coal so hot they melt stone. Served perfectly browned with a room temperature center dripping blood. Top the whole thing with some finely shredded red beets fried in virgin olive oil and a baked potato with sour cream butter and chives.

Oops, forgot the real bacon bits for the spud.:doh:

GPS on...address please...I'll be on my way shortly...:drool:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, no food for Redskins during the season. Check back after the Skins are eliminated from the playoff picture. So around week 7 or 8, OK.:pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, no food for Redskins during the season. Check back after the Skins are eliminated from the playoff picture. So around week 7 or 8, OK.:pound:

You cowboy bastid!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr!!!

Low blow...:gaah:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That rib eye soaked in a bourbon, brown sugar marinate , 24 hours, along with that shrimp, (non breaded of course) with a hearty lair of garlic butter.....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your receivers still have to stay healthy and catch the ball... NFCE is going to be facing some good Ds this year, better than last year. Season will tell the story soon. I don't think y'all are as great as you think you are...go figure?
GPS on...address please...I'll be on my way shortly...:drool:

:L Your hate is sooooooo deep, I give up you win for now....

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe if the Cowboys can hold the 9ers to under 400 yards this weekend I might be in a more charitable mood. :noidea:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L Your hate is sooooooo deep, I give up you win for now....

Lel, not hate at all. I think Chips offensive scheme is legit. And it's the 2nd year for it. I'm just saying ya still gotta have health and talent. Maclin is a question mark, he's coming off a big injury, I know what that has looked like for players coming off acls...and Cooper...meh and a rookie...

Now the running game, my biggest worry. And a great setup for play action. We shall see.