• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced on Chip Kelly's offense. Every year some clown comes in with a new system. It takes the division one or two games to find it's weak points. Takes the league a year to get enough tape to figure it out. (Example...RGIII) Hows that working out? Plus as the ace in the hole, Garret with all his faults is leaps and bounds smarter than Kelly.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not convinced on Chip Kelly's offense. Every year some clown comes in with a new system. It takes the division one or two games to find it's weak points. Takes the league a year to get enough tape to figure it out. (Example...RGIII) Hows that working out? Plus as the ace in the hole, Garret with all his faults is leaps and bounds smarter than Kelly.

Read option which was used much more sparingly in 2012 than people think....worked out very well and still does.

In fact so well that both the Niners and the Hawks incorporated it into their offensive game planning. One of those teams went to the SB. It hasn't gone anywhere. And will continue to be seen. It's a misconception to believe that it was a style of offense, it is an offensive package used within the framework of an offensive game plan.

IMO, same thing about Phillys O. Plan is legit. It's about mismatches. Figure them out, you have the advantage. Always been that way in football. Nothing new there.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read option which was used much more sparingly in 2012 than people think....worked out very well and still does.

In fact so well that both the Niners and the Hawks incorporated it into their offensive game planning. One of those teams went to the SB. It hasn't gone anywhere. And will continue to be seen. It's a misconception to believe that it was a style of offense, it is an offensive package used within the framework of an offensive game plan.

IMO, same thing about Phillys O. Plan is legit. It's about mismatches. Figure them out, you have the advantage. Always been that way in football. Nothing new there.

Taking advantage of mismatches goes back to Lombardi and in fact, to the first caveman with a stone...the key is having a coach who can analyze, identify and exploit said...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking advantage of mismatches goes back to Lombardi and in fact, to the first caveman with a stone...the key is having a coach who can analyze, identify and exploit said...

Yep.

UBP!!!!!! :yes: good to see ya ;)

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavemen are acceptable...hell we've got Crabby and Sonny spouting off all the time in this thread...:pound:

I got no prob sitting back and letting the rock speak...

Some people on the Hoop have trouble with the unvarnished truth.

And I'm learning I don't have to take the burden of their education on my shoulders...

Or maybe I'm attempting to learn.

Or not?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got no prob sitting back and letting the rock speak...

Some people on the Hoop have trouble with the unvarnished truth.

And I'm learning I don't have to take the burden of their education on my shoulders...

Or maybe I'm attempting to learn.

Or not?

You be you. But definitely keep posting here, I like your football IQ and humor...:D

I heard you only had 2 pebbles...

Lmao, Whaddup Twinsy?

Who you two got tonite?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You be you. But definitely keep posting here, I like your football IQ and humor...:D

Lmao, Whaddup Twinsy?

Who you two got tonite?

Unfortunately, I think Nicole is going to be voted out of the house. The good news is, that it is double eviction night and there is a good chance that Frankie or Cody could follow.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, I think Nicole is going to be voted out of the house. The good news is, that it is double eviction night and there is a good chance that Frankie or Cody could follow.

:wtf: Are you talking family members? Btw, I have no cable so if you're referring to a reality show I have absolutely no clue what your referencing...:L

And I'll be off to see the game shortly....:dance:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf: Are you talking family members? Btw, I have no cable so if you're referring to a reality show I have absolutely no clue what your referencing...:L

LOL! I know... just messing around and thought I'd mention Big Brother (wife watches it... I only watch it with her if there's nothing on... but tonight, THERE IS FOOTBALL!)

Have fun!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I know... just messing around and thought I'd mention Big Brother (wife watches it... I only watch it with her if there's nothing on... but tonight, THERE IS FOOTBALL!)

Have fun!

Thank jeezus.. Seriously, I was a bit worried... Thought I'd have to revoke your man card...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank jeezus.. Seriously, I was a bit worried... Thought I'd have to revoke your man card...

Well... I'm shutting it down and heading home. You have a good night and behave yourself.

UnBiasedPerspective

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard you only had 2 pebbles...

David slayed Goliath with one pebble. I got 2 kids and 3 grandkids with the pebbles I got. (that I know about) And if all goes well on the next eye surgery, I'll have a freezer full of meat this winter.

You got 2 girls with IPads...

And a wife who chases stray dogs with her butcher knife...

I win! I'll play all night bro! :suds:

Miss talkin to you!

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No cable Cali! WTF... As much as I hate the damn bill I can't see not having it! :noidea: