• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L and smdh at you... Ain't no one jealous of your Eaglettes... Y'all are Rocky in your imaginations...every year. And every year y'all come up with...nada...

There's a reason the skins and boys are worth way more than the eagles franchise, even with losing records for 20+ years... We are more loved, by more fans, and have owners who may be crazy, but ain't cheap...

Hee! Morning Crabby...:angel:

This is true, how is that salary cap hit by the league working out? Are the sanctions over???

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I figured with a three day weekend you would be on a bender...

Get your picks in on the prediction thread, closes thursday...

3 day weekend because a 7 day bender. Just sent the hooker out to get more booze. All right will do picks

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, how is that salary cap hit by the league working out? Are the sanctions over???

You mean the BS cap penalty????? The one where the decision got over turned recently, because it was horse shit? That one?

The loss of $$$ and lack of depth on the skins (36mill) and Boys rosters that resulted from that absurd penalty...you really going to go there...smdh and fuming...

Yes it's over.

Not kewl to gloat over that sitch :tsk: :nono:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

NFL Collusion: Court of Appeals Overturns Previous Ruling Related to Washington and Dallas Salary Cap Penalties | The Big Lead

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the BS cap penalty????? The one where the decision got over turned recently, because it was horse shit? That one?

The loss of $$$ and lack of depth on the skins (36mill) and Boys rosters that resulted from that absurd penalty...you really going to go there...smdh and fuming...

Yes it's over.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

NFL Collusion: Court of Appeals Overturns Previous Ruling Related to Washington and Dallas Salary Cap Penalties | The Big Lead

Now now, listen you called me a smart arse yesterday, your an edumcated young lady figure it, don't leave anything on the tee for me to hit,:rollseyes: cause you know damn well I will jack that mother to the moon...

PS, I ordered you a Nick Foles jersey for the playoffs, you can wear it home so nobody see's you in it...:nod:

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it's over.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A penalty the Giants ownership pushed for.

What a surprise. A presumed Classy franchise.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now now, listen you called me a smart arse yesterday, your an edumcated young lady figure it, don't leave anything on the tee for me to hit,:rollseyes: cause you know damn well I will jack that mother to the moon...

PS, I ordered you a Nick Foles jersey for the playoffs, you can wear it home so nobody see's you in it...:nod:

Cool can I get 1 of them jerseys? who's this Nick anyways?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice buddy, I need one of those so frickn bad right now....

Its nice at least once a month I recommend, work 3 weeks and drink another 1. If I worked in the brewery like you, I would be like that fat kid in Willie Wonka that falls into the choc river. Some beer oompa loompa's would have to net me out and dry me out

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its nice at least once a month I recommend, work 3 weeks and drink another 1. If I worked in the brewery like you, I would be like that fat kid in Willie Wonka that falls into the choc river. Some beer oompa loompa's would have to net me out and dry me out

They have screens over the tanks now,:L It was embarrassing when the fire department hand to pull me out of one....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L only Burgundy and Gold nighties or nothing will be worn for the next few months...

They have screens over the tanks now,:L It was embarrassing when the fire department hand to pull me out of one....

I'm bracing myself for all the "Romo and the Homo" jokes that surely be e-mailed to me today.

Lmfao you two...:pound: :llama:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crabby...I'm gonna fess up...I didn't even bother to make sure there would be the proper count for wins and losses... Just winged it...I know this surprises you. Not gonna count and try to figure it out either...LOL

But I do apologize for my laziness. You can penalize me with some points against me. Sorry :L

Hey,

I'm not trying to be a dick, either, but just to provide a little mathematical help...

There are 32 teams and each will play 16 games over the regular season which gives a total of 512. But since those games will always be played against another team, there will be a total of 256 games played. Since all those games will be one by one team and lost by another team, the number of games on in the "win" category should add up to the number of games in the "loss" category.

In other words, at the end of the season, there will be exactly 256 games won and 256 games lost.

I only bring this up because some of the predictions here, when you add them up, have more games being played than will be played and some have more "wins" than "losses" or more "losses" than "wins" which is logically impossible.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So crabby...I'm gonna fess up...I didn't even bother to make sure there would be the proper count for wins and losses... Just winged it...I know this surprises you. Not gonna count and try to figure it out either...LOL

But I do apologize for my laziness. You can penalize me with some points against me. Sorry :L

To be honest I did the same thing, someone said something about it, but bottomline is you don't score a point so its not like its a rigged contest...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest I did the same thing, someone said something about it, but bottomline is you don't score a point so its not like its a rigged contest...

Excellent. Knew I'd be off but was hoping no one would care. Guess we don't..:yes: