• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I forgot all about that... Think we should do it on here???

Might get lost if we do it on this thread...

Also, might be nice to get some additional poster predictions.

Thinking maybe a new thread titled NFCE Thread season predictions (all posters welcome) or something like that. Easy to pull that thread back up at the end of the season...

Would like a more concise title...that sounds confusing to me...thoughts?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Could be a loooooong day.

Think the Texans are favored by 3. And given our O remains a ? With a new coach, scheme and gelling...could be a very disappointing day for the skins faithful... But I'm 'all in' on optimism and taking my skins to win the day :nod:

I know you are...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might get lost if we do it on this thread...

Also, might be nice to get some additional poster predictions.

Thinking maybe a new thread titled NFCE Thread season predictions (all posters welcome) or something like that. Easy to pull that thread back up at the end of the season...

Would like a more concise title...that sounds confusing to me...thoughts?

Another pickem thread will be just fine, it will help with outsiders "homering" there teams and the points should go through the roof...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another pickem thread will be just fine, it will help with outsiders "homering" there teams and the points should go through the roof...

You want to set it up? Maybe call it the NFCE pickem (all posters welcome)?

Maybe word the bragging rights in the OP, in a sarcastically clever way, that you exceed at? :D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you aren't. And neither am I. :angel:

Hey we never talked about a grand prize award, so your gonna have to clean up your RGIII blow up doll at the end of the season, for the prize......:nod:

I'll get you that John Riggins life size doll for you for Xmas to replace RGIII

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we never talked about a grand prize award, so your gonna have to clean up your RGIII blow up doll at the end of the season, for the prize......:nod:

I'll get you that John Riggins life size doll for you for Xmas to replace RGIII

LOL, Riggins is one of my fave players of all time. Much as I root for Griff to succeed, he hasn't come close to the all time Skins list for me. Gotta show me a hell of a lot more before he reaches those altitudes.

Your prize will be a Chip Kelly doll to sleep with...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Riggins is one of my fave players of all time. Much as I root for Griff to succeed, he hasn't come close to the all time Skins list for me. Gotta show me a hell of a lot more before he reaches those altitudes.

Your prize will be a Chip Kelly doll to sleep with...

Um your a little to late, you can't tell me to do something and not expect it to get done...:whistle:

I guess your right, I am sarcastic:L I never knew...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um your a little to late, you can't tell me to do something and not expect it to get done...:whistle:

I guess your right, I am sarcastic:L I never knew...

Ya think????!!!!!

Nice job on the thread :suds:

We will both have to bump it until all the predictions are in...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ICYMI

Not that I place much on QBR...:L

[MEDIA=twitter]506457161367846912[/MEDIA]

NFC EAST

Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys: Romo has led 13 game-winning drives in the fourth quarter or overtime over the past three seasons, two more than any other quarterback. Romo also ranks fifth in Total QBR in the fourth quarter and overtime since 2011.

Eli Manning, New York Giants: Manning led the NFL with a career-high and franchise-record 27 interceptions last season, five more than any other QB. It was the most interceptions by any QB in a season since Brett Favre in 2005 (29).

Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles: Foles threw 27 touchdowns and just two interceptions last season. Foles' touchdown-to-interception ratio of 13.5 was the best by any qualifying QB in a season in NFL history.

Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins: Griffin ranked fifth in the NFL with a Total QBR of 73.2 on the 0-to-100 scale as a rookie in 2012. Last season, his rating plunged to 40.1, 29th in the NFL. Griffin had the league's largest decrease in Total QBR from 2012 to 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ICYMI

Not that I place much on QBR...:L

Need to adjust those QBR's to take into consideration the whole division couldn't field a decent defense between them.
Heck the Dallas offense looks great in practice, but so would Permian High against that defense.
RGIII's drop off is even more profound considering.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to adjust those QBR's to take into consideration the whole division couldn't field a decent defense between them.
Heck the Dallas offense looks great in practice, but so would Permian High against that defense.
RGIII's drop off is even more profound considering.
The Cowboys defense resembles swiss cheese.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Labor day my NFCE peeps!!! I see McNabb is bringing his blow up Chip Kelly doll again, different forum I suggest. Cali hope your having a nice one!!!