• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't THAT long ago, Crabby!!!!!

I guess that bit of 'crabbiness' is due to the fact that your team has never personally experienced the thrill of a ring....:whistle:

It has been a long time, you were dating the New kids on the Block, I was doing real steroids, and Sonny well was doing hookers with poofy hair....

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you even born the last time Dallas one a Super bowl?
I was created 2 years after the Dallas Cowboys. Watched every game since I stopped shitting my cloth diapers. (Pampers was not invented yet) I was born into a Cowboys family. I watched Dandy Don play. Walt Garrison, Billy Joe Dupree, Golden Richards. I watched Hollywood Henderson pack cocain paste up his nose. Saw Bob Lilly scare the crap out of linemen with just a smile. So yea, I've seen Dallas win a SB.
Do you want me to describe the feeling for you.:pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been a long time, you were dating the New kids on the Block, I was doing real steroids, and Sonny well was doing hookers with poofy hair....

LMFAO!!!

And for the record in the 80s I was a bit of a closet punk rocker... Hard to believe I know with my angelic personality...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was created 2 years after the Dallas Cowboys. Watched every game since I stopped shitting my cloth diapers. (Pampers was not invented yet) I was born into a Cowboys family. I watched Dandy Don play. Walt Garrison, Billy Joe Dupree, Golden Richards. I watched Hollywood Henderson pack cocain paste up his nose. Saw Bob Lilly scare the crap out of linemen with just a smile. So yea, I've seen Dallas win a SB.

Well if it helps you remember the "glory days"?

Do you want me to turn on some Springsteen?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ooooooh , you are cruel...I love it, :llama:

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to demean Philly's contribution to the best division in football. The NFC East has appeared in 20 of 48 Super Bowls. Won 12 (25%) and hold most records not held by Rice and Montana. So let us not overlook Philly's contribution. After all without them the East would be 12 - 6 in SB instead of 12 - 8.:yahoo:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to demean Philly's contribution to the best division in football. The NFC East has appeared in 20 of 48 Super Bowls. Won 12 (25%) and hold most records not held by Rice and Montana. So let us not overlook Philly's contribution. After all without them the East would be 12 - 6 in SB instead of 12 - 8.:yahoo:

Bite me... Nice stat by the way, now get on a plane and take off with your QB to Cabo....

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bite me... Nice stat by the way, now get on a plane and take off with your QB to Cabo....
OK, but c:suds:ould you maybe ship us a couple of cases of samples. You know, something to chase Sammy Haggars Tequila with.