• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who telling anyone how to act? Wiz just pointing out that the NFC East is called the NFC Least for a reason. Just saying....

I know it is lame, but I'm going there...just glad we aren't the NFC Least Trophies. I bet that is the South, actually.

oh yeah, NFC Waste? :noidea::lame::L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it is lame, but I'm going there...just glad we aren't the NFC Least Trophies. I bet that is the South, actually.

oh yeah, NFC Waste? :noidea::lame::L

How about comparing the East and the West all time? At least when the Cowboys pile up all their Rings, the Skins and GMen will throw in a fair share of hardware too. In the West, the Niner's would bring home nearly all the bacon. The Seahawks remind me of the golddigger in the old Eddie Murphy skit. Eddie brings home $10 million, and his wife comes home with the $60 she made that day. ''Now we have $10,000,060 Honey:nod:''

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L at you. Who said anything about y'all being the redskins benchmark for a successful season???? :scratch:

That remains, as it has always been...an appearance in the big dance, followed by a 4th SB ring....

A bit full of yourself with last years glory????? Lmao!!!!! :pound:

''Full of yourself over last year's glory''.....or just little team...err....man syndrome

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your Trophy Hawk ya'll had a good team last year. Now it's time to see if you can maintain over time what Pete Carroll has built in Seattle. His advantage in knowing the draft classes will end and The Smart money say's the down hill slide will begin next year and then we can see how well they do when drafting at the bottom of the pile.

Just saying a return to being the Seachickens is very possible.

Now you can bang on my boys all you want we have heard it all anyway.

Enjoy your run:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy your Trophy Hawk ya'll had a good team last year. Now it's time to see if you can maintain over time what Pete Carroll has built in Seattle. His advantage in knowing the draft classes will end and The Smart money say's the down hill slide will begin next year and then we can see how well they do when drafting at the bottom of the pile.

Just saying a return to being the Seachickens is very possible.

Now you can bang on my boys all you want we have heard it all anyway.

Enjoy your run:suds:

That's the thing. If they repeat, I will be truly impressed and give them their due as being more than a team that just had a great year. Their personnel is already being picked away at in FA, and they are going to have to go from 6 figures to 8 figures on Wilson very soon

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing. If they repeat, I will be truly impressed and give them their due as being more than a team that just had a great year. Their personnel is already being picked away at in FA, and they are going to have to go from 6 figures to 8 figures on Wilson very soon

Agreed "if" is a big word but yes 2 in a row they earned their due

Shoot I respect the hell out of those 4 Buffalo teams making it 4 in a row even though they lost

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed "if" is a big word but yes 2 in a row they earned their due

Shoot I respect the hell out of those 4 Buffalo teams making it 4 in a row even though they lost

To me, that's what makes the 90's Cowboys the greatest team ever. Right before the onset of FA, there were so many great, great teams. The Bills were awesome. The Niner's were one of the greatest teams ever IMO. The Eagles of that era had one of the greatest defenses ever. The Packers were really good. The Oilers of that era were crazy good. To win 3 out of four(and nearly four straight) in that era was unbelievable

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49f09aea6cb61df9b3f8606d017930a09fdb76f023d065f053cbe8f4682f809c.jpg

Um yes some good ole fashion love today!

HellAwaits

Pitchfork Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder when the Washington Warriors will win anything. Ooops nevermind. The term Warriors is overly offensive too.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets call them the Washington Senators. Now that's an offensive name.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Cali almost Good Afternoon The McNabb and RG The Turd:llama::llama::llama:

Oh yeah Heat and CC Drop the gun don't forget the canollis

The Real East representing!!!

:wave:

NFCE will arise like a Phoenix from the ashes....and become the Beast once again...just not sure when...:L

Must be nice to own your shitty division. Want to see y'all have some real competition for once. This year hopefully will provide a bit more of a challenge for ya..

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

NFCE will arise like a Phoenix from the ashes....and become the Beast once again...just not sure when...:L

Must be nice to own your shitty division. Want to see y'all have some real competition for once. This year hopefully will provide a bit more of a challenge for ya..

Aint that shitty since 2000 East is slightly behind North in wins and West and South are bottom in the AFC. West finally had a good year with Denver KC ( surprising) and SD