• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint that shitty since 2000 East is slightly behind North in wins and West and South are bottom in the AFC. West finally had a good year with Denver KC ( surprising) and SD

That's probably because the teams that win, win big and the rest of them...meh. Since I don't follow stats I could be wrong but that's my perception :noidea:

Karma don't exist

:clap:

I find this an unsurprising comment given your user name...:D

If someone was a Cub's fan and an Eagles fan, :L They should just take up soccer...

Truth...double snakebit...:pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint that shitty since 2000 East is slightly behind North in wins and West and South are bottom in the AFC. West finally had a good year with Denver KC ( surprising) and SD

That's cause of my Eagles, Eli's two rings then there is the "other two teams" that haven't done shit since the early 90's you know Marky Mark was a singer instead of an actor

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cause of my Eagles, Eli's two rings then there is the "other two teams" that haven't done shit since the early 90's you know Marky Mark was a singer instead of an actor

Grrrrrrrrr. Fucker.

:L. Shaking my middle finger at you right now...since I no longer have my smilie..

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sonny was talking about the AFC after Cali called the AFCE shitty div and I mentioned second best in AFC slightly behind north ( Balt, Pitt and Cincy) using just this millenium for wins-losses. McNabb doesnt have to assume Eagles are in every convo

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny was talking about the AFC after Cali called the AFCE shitty div and I mentioned second best in AFC slightly behind north ( Balt, Pitt and Cincy) using just this millenium for wins-losses. McNabb doesnt have to assume Eagles are in every convo

:pound: :llama:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh but McNabb is catching up to the brutal beating he takes from you two, see McNabb is a lover and not a Fighter (ask Fordman he knows McNabb is a lover) So McNabb is standing up for his beloved Eagles and giving notice some folks rosy glasses are fogging there judgement and knowledge of current history, The East Belongs to the Phildelphia Eagles, and once one of these other fruit loop teams can step up and compete, ( let alone retain a coach beyond five seasons), the division belongs to the Eagles.....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh but McNabb is catching up to the brutal beating he takes from you two, see McNabb is a lover and not a Fighter (ask Fordman he knows McNabb is a lover) So McNabb is standing up for his beloved Eagles and giving notice some folks rosy glasses are fogging there judgement and knowledge of current history, The East Belongs to the Phildelphia Eagles, and once one of these other fruit loop teams can step up and compete, ( let alone retain a coach beyond five seasons), the division belongs to the Eagles.....

:wtf: Ford?.?????? You got a reply for this one??????? :pound:

Until it comes to actually winning anything of importance. That remains a truth. Poor 'lover' McNabb...still gotta 'fight' to defend your excellent team... till they earn the ultimate prize...:whistle:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Until it comes to actually winning anything of importance. That remains a truth. Poor 'lover' McNabb...still gotta 'fight' to defend your excellent team... till they earn the ultimate prize...:whistle:

Your right it does no good talking about something without having the ultimate prize........

Speaking of which why don't you post a pic of the Skins, but please make sure you dust them off really good, I mean they have been sitting around since, the Regan administration...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First of whatever happens between McNabb and Fordman should stay between them, or maybe a Sam thread. Sonny has never beat or been mean to McNabb, only sticking up for him and even picking his Eagles to win the NFCE , Now Cali is a horse of a different color err mean unicorn or llama:deadhorse:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only think McNabb makes love to is his tonic and gin and microbrew. Sing us a song Mcnabb man , sing us a song today

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of whatever happens between McNabb and Fordman should stay between them, or maybe a Sam thread. Sonny has never beat or been mean to McNabb, only sticking up for him and even picking his Eagles to win the NFCE , Now Cali is a horse of a different color err mean unicorn or llama:deadhorse:

First off you and what's her face are twisting what I said:

I respond to a thread, it was called "How Bad arse are you?"
my response was, " I'm a lover not a fighter"
Fordman responded laughing at my quote and said "common answer"

McNabb knows it's that chick that gets between the friendship of McNabb and Sonny...

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning Cali almost Good Afternoon The McNabb and RG The Turd:llama::llama::llama:

Oh yeah Heat and CC Drop the gun don't forget the canollis

The Real East representing!!!

:) I had a conolli the other night was disappointed these Texas Italians need to get a better recipe at least at the joint I went to

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which why don't you post a pic of the Skins, but please make sure you dust them off really good, I mean they have been sitting around since, the Regan administration...

Well played. Here ya go, a lot rides on my guy...:D

image.jpg

LMFAO. :llama:

Only think McNabb makes love to is his tonic and gin and microbrew. Sing us a song Mcnabb man , sing us a song today

:pound::pound: thinking his 'wife' is a euphemism for a Rosie and her 5 sisters...:pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off you and what's her face are twisting what I said:

I respond to a thread, it was called "How Bad arse are you?"
my response was, " I'm a lover not a fighter"
Fordman responded laughing at my quote and said "common answer"

McNabb knows it's that chick that gets between the friendship of McNabb and Sonny...

Moi? I simply can not understand why you feel this way... :angel:

AA meetings for you as well perhaps? :think:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well played. Here ya go, a lot rides on my guy...:D

View attachment 11688

LMFAO. :llama:

:pound::pound: thinking his 'wife' is a euphemism for a Rosie and her 5 sisters...:pound:

Oh I see what you did there, you took the pic of RG2 on the unicorn and photo shopped one of America's greatest symbols, its a shame you skins fan's keep playing the disgrace America card, I mean picking on the Native Americans and targeting the Bald Eagle... Wow

And lets not play the bold stuff up there, it could get ugly.....:whistle:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I see what you did there, you took the pic of RG2 on the unicorn and photo shopped one of America's greatest symbols, its a shame you skins fan's keep playing the disgrace America card, I mean picking on the Native Americans and targeting the Bald Eagle... Wow

And lets not play the bold stuff up there, it could get ugly.....:whistle:

Huh? What??? :llama:

image.jpg