• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I believe anyone that isn't an Eagles fan is hoping for so issues with Foles to happen so this offense doesn't go crazy on other teams...

Interesting. I believe it's the team who fields the best defense that going to take the division. That'll be the difference maker IMO. All the NFCE teams have fire power on Offense.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I believe it's the team who fields the best defense that going to take the division. That'll be the difference maker IMO. All the NFCE teams have fire power on Offense.

Agreed, it will come down to a defense that stop the opposing offense...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true....which defense sucks less
as bad as Dallas was last year, they seem to scheme Chip rather well.

Patteren?....to be determined

??? Do you mean pattern?

Dallas did seem to have the inside skinny on stopping the Eagles O last year...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Do you mean pattern?

Dallas did seem to have the inside skinny on stopping the Eagles O last year...

yes....Can't explain why, but dallas's defense shined in philly and held their own in the last game of the season. Orton darn near pulled it out less a pass at the end. Just don't see the wide gap between philly and Dallas.

NYG remains the favorite to me

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes....Can't explain why, but dallas's defense shined in philly and held their own in the last game of the season. Orton darn near pulled it out less a pass at the end. Just don't see the wide gap between philly and Dallas.

NYG remains the favorite to me

I give the edge to the Gnats too, but only a slight one. I still maintain any of the teams can take the division, pending health, a little luck and getting hot at the right time.

Any given Sunday, remains the truism for me, particularly with division games.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true....which defense sucks less
as bad as Dallas was last year, they seem to scheme Chip rather well

I thought they did that first meeting really well, granted Barkley finished out that game and basicly crapped his pants,

to be honest I think its gonna be harder now that Jax is gone, there are so many targets for the Eagles offense that defenses would be be money ahead to run zone defenses, play a bend but don't break approach.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they did that first meeting really well, granted Barkley finished out that game and basicly crapped his pants,

to be honest I think its gonna be harder now that Jax is gone, there are so many targets for the Eagles offense that defenses would be be money ahead to run zone defenses, play a bend but don't break approach.

I'm not sure on Jax.

I remember having a huge pissing match with a cowboy fan on the value of Chip. I'm a huge fan and liken him to jimmy Johnson with regards to impact on a team. Few coaches have that. I think the eagles coach does and this season may define that if the Eagles are good and jump out and take the division again. That concerns me and may launch Chip to top 5 NFL coach status.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure on Jax.

I remember having a huge pissing match with a cowboy fan on the value of Chip. I'm a huge fan and liken him to jimmy Johnson with regards to impact on a team. Few coaches have that. I think the eagles coach does and this season may define that if the Eagles are good and jump out and take the division again. That concerns me and may launch Chip to top 5 NFL coach status.

When he was first hired, well I was ready to jump of a cliff, (cause of my college beliefs) but as the season progressed and this team continued to get better I was really impressed with his personal approach in this league...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was first hired, well I was ready to jump of a cliff, (cause of my college beliefs) but as the season progressed and this team continued to get better I was really impressed with his personal approach in this league...

I agree. He's got a legit approach to offense. Mismatches. How is that gimmicky? It'll be interesting to see what new innovations and twists he brings to the table this year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just kidding. I liked him coming out of college but he hasn't been that impressive when he has played imo.

As far as Brady he's still 1 of the best, but at some point he'll start to show signs of declining play. I think he still has 1 or 2 seasons left in him.

DJ I know you were and that's why I was being sarcastic about people thinking Brady should retire and Mallett take over. McNabb was right about Garappolo taking over in 3-4 years when Brady retires. Pats wouldn't have wasted a 2nd round pick on him if Mallett was the answer. They were hoping he would have a great preseason to have his stock go up for a decent trade pick. Thurs night didn' help

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady may have more backup QB's move on than Favre...

:lol:

Difference is once team o rhe knows he is hurting team, he will retire a Patriot and not move on to another 1 or 2 teams imo. Favre could have been a legend in GB if he retired there and they offered him 20 mill or so to do. Look at the way Elway is revered in Denver, go out on top and in 1 organiztion