• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mallet is the real deal.

:lol:

Obviously because all the football smart posters here think Brady should retire and Mallet should take over, while he is still awesome and give Pats a better shot at winning.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously because all the football smart posters here think Brady should retire and Mallet should take over, while he is still awesome and give Pats a better shot at winning.

I believe when Brady hangs up the cleats it's gonna be the Jimmy show in Pat's land...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be veeeeery interesting when the BB and TB era ends... Y'all have been blessed for quite a few years . How they proceed without those two down the line will be fascinating.

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there always a t in front of Official?

Why's everything tOfficial? I don't understand the purpose of the t

Cutesy typo? Short for "the"? Or just for shiggles?

(Un)

Naturally Striped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be veeeeery interesting when the BB and TB era ends... Y'all have been blessed for quite a few years . How they proceed without those two down the line will be fascinating.

Would not be surprising if they retire together. Although my guess is Bill Belichick coaches one last season without Brady before hanging it up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not be surprising if they retire together. Although my guess is Bill Belichick coaches one last season without Brady before hanging it up.

Legit. I wonder how it will play out. When Gibbs retired, it was a total nightmare for my skins :L. A good head coach makes all the difference in the world. A solid QB helps too... But as my man Gibbs proved, you can win with multiple QBs if you're an inspired leader of men... BB has yet to prove to me that he would have the same results without also having Brady as his main squeeze. Don't feel BB has the same integrity that Gibbs showed.

Gibbs>BB. IMO. Character shows.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is there always a t in front of Official?

Why's everything tOfficial? I don't understand the purpose of the t

Cutesy typo? Short for "the"? Or just for shiggles?

You know...I have no clue...LMAO

Never bothered to ask...you want me to?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not worried. Kraft has learned what works on and off the field. Now his personal life?? :noidea:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he will have BB frozen like they did with Ted Williams???:noidea:

:pound::pound: how ya doing McNabb? What did ya think of the first preseason game? And The Nickster?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound: how ya doing McNabb? What did ya think of the first preseason game? And The Nickster?

Im good Cali,
I watched the Eagles yesterday, Nick had two picks, it looked like wrong routes were run, so no major issues they need to dial it in a little better on the reads.

Defense was better, I thought they held up against a pretty good Bears starting offense, Cutler has two big wideouts, and now a big TE, that Bears team, might be the sleeper team out of the NFC

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im good Cali,
I watched the Eagles yesterday, Nick had two picks, it looked like wrong routes were run, so no major issues they need to dial it in a little better on the reads.

Defense was better, I thought they held up against a pretty good Bears starting offense, Cutler has two big wideouts, and now a big TE, that Bears team, might be the sleeper team out of the NFC

Don't know about sleeper.... bears looking legit for division contention. Weird, Cutler never frightens me...course he's had some terrible games against my skins...

I like Foles self accountability. Seems like a good teammate. But it does appear that with pressure, Nicky continues to have some issues...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know about sleeper.... bears looking legit for division contention. Weird, Cutler never frightens me...course he's had some terrible games against my skins...

I like Foles self accountability. Seems like a good teammate. But it does appear that with pressure, Nicky continues to have some issues...

Well that's cause he's a white guy that can't run, he needs to make better decisions under pressure, he wont have the TD/INT ratio he had last year, but I believe he will continue to grow...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,209.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just kidding. I liked him coming out of college but he hasn't been that impressive when he has played imo.

As far as Brady he's still 1 of the best, but at some point he'll start to show signs of declining play. I think he still has 1 or 2 seasons left in him.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's cause he's a white guy that can't run, he needs to make better decisions under pressure, he wont have the TD/INT ratio he had last year, but I believe he will continue to grow...

LMFAO!!! Racist!!!!!! Reported!!!!!!

I don't think y'all need an elite performance out of him to compete. And no way he matches last years performance. A lot of luck had to do with those stats IMO...But I know your fan base, very critical there in Philly. Would laugh if you had a Sanchez/Foles debate start raging...:D

I was just kidding. I liked him coming out of college but he hasn't been that impressive when he has played imo.

As far as Brady he's still 1 of the best, but at some point he'll start to show signs of declining play. I think he still has 1 or 2 seasons left in him.

Don't apologize. Mallett sucks and Sonny knows it...:pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO!!! Racist!!!!!! Reported!!!!!!

I don't think y'all need an elite performance out of him to compete. And no way he matches last years performance. A lot of luck had to do with those stats IMO...But I know your fan base, very critical there in Philly. Would laugh if you had a Sanchez/Foles debate start raging.

The day "dirty Sanchez" takes over this offense is the day I become a soccer fan!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I believe anyone that isn't an Eagles fan is hoping for so issues with Foles to happen so this offense doesn't go crazy on other teams...