• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to predict that Nick Foles will led the NFL in intentional groundings.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Eli still considers himself elite? Is 18 td to 27 int. Sign of an elite qb? He does have two rings,but it certainly was because of their defense

Well if they win the division this season and get deep in the playoffs he's got a case since it's there defense that isn't like it was in the past....

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych was going crazy with Eagles memes last night... Stole one. Please forgive me for LMAO...

Hahahahhahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!
image.jpg

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see how it play's out???

I mean do you feel TO gave your Cowboys a lift when Philly traded him to Dallas?

I look forward to MeSean replicating those alligator arm performances in DC. As far as that fucking selfish attention seeking piece of shit T. O. Owens... That was the only time in my fandom life I ever rooted for laundry instead of the person wearing it. Hope I never have to again.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to MeSean replicating those alligator arm performances in DC. As far as that fucking selfish attention seeking piece of shit T. O. Owens... That was the only time in my fandom life I ever rooted for laundry instead of the person wearing it. Hope I never have to again.

:laugh3:

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's hard to root for someone you've rooted against.

Especially when they're a Dick.

Anyway....

Hail to the Redskins!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to root for someone you've rooted against.

Especially when they're a Dick.

Anyway....

Hail to the Redskins!!

tell me....owens was #81

maybe it's me. They come they go over the years, but it's always been a large part about cheering for the laundry

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not love an Eagles fan. We're kind to the environment!!

http://SportsHoopla.com/ookzh8r

:10:

We may not have the titles, but the hate is so deep you would think we had a dynasty!

Nah, I just like to bust your chops. No SBs is easy pickings...

maybe it's me. They come they go over the years, but it's always been a large part about cheering for the laundry

Sometimes that's all you can do as a fan :nod: it's all about the teams success...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright with DJax in DC, who has the best group of wide outs in the division and yes TE can count in this???

Who you got????

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright with DJax in DC, who has the best group of wide outs in the division and yes TE can count in this???

Who you got????

Well... you know of course I'm going with my heroes. Dez is a beast, TWill is in for a nice season and the HOF'er we have at TE is still pretty good.

But - I can be a little provincial that way...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... you know of course I'm going with my heroes. Dez is a beast, TWill is in for a nice season and the HOF'er we have at TE is still pretty good.

I agree with this. Dez is the best receiver in the division, there are others that are very good but Dez is on a different level when he's on his game. T Will made Miles an afterthought, Witten is Witten, and I think Escobar could be in line for some more targets this year. He was productive with the few passes he saw last year.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah it's hard not to pull the "homer card" I'm liken the Eagles core, Maclin is the question of this season, plus the rookies they landed. Cooper stays Foles security blanket, they gelled pretty good last season, and Celek to me has an up and down career, Chip came out last season and said he's a valuable TE cause he blocks, but I believe Ertz is the target at TE this season...

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,877.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins will have the Posse 2.0.

Healthy Reed at TE.

Morris Riggo 2.0.

BOOM!!!