• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to know what I was doing when the foreskins came on!:whistle:

Being jealous of our spectacular, riveting 3 and 13 season? Just you wait...grrrrrrr<shaking my fist>

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's a new season and 4-12 is an improvement from 2013!:rollseyes:

Keep thinking that... I know you're secretly skeered...very skeered...and envious of our trophies...hee hee

And when was the last time the same team repeated in the NFCE??????? HA!

I like flying under the radar of the sports pundits. Thanks Jaws, LMAO... Last time we were predicted the worst in the division was 2012... Just saying...

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:noidea: I wasn't bored enough to watch GMen and Cowgirls season recaps...

I wasn't bored enough to watch NFLN this summer. They stopped showing the old 70's and 80's games in favor of those stupid "Top 100" lists. Utter waste of time right there.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't bored enough to watch NFLN this summer. They stopped showing the old 70's and 80's games in favor of those stupid "Top 100" lists. Utter waste of time right there.

Couldn't agree with ya more.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't want to know what I was doing when the foreskins came on!:whistle:

They could have compressed the Skins past year into about a minute. Show the comeback TD to beat the Chargers, state that the rest of the season was horrible & finish by stating the two possible positives just after the season ended - 1.) firing Shanahan & 2.) acquiring Jackson.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Truth be told I was channel surfing and passed at the right time cause my Iggles were on

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep thinking that... I know you're secretly skeered...very skeered...and envious of our trophies...hee hee

And when was the last time the same team repeated in the NFCE??????? HA!

I like flying under the radar of the sports pundits. Thanks Jaws, LMAO... Last time we were predicted the worst in the division was 2012... Just saying...

Wasn't that when the Seachickens took RG3 knee and there playoff spot?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Wasn't that when the Seachickens took RG3 knee and there playoff spot?

Ouch.

:L. But I don't blame the Hawks for the injury... That was all Griff, poor decision making, the Shannys and the medical staff, IMO.

That was a confluence of idiotic events that all started with the Ngata hit much earlier in the season...and we were whupping up on what became the 2013 'hallowed defense' with an injured QB... We coulda been contenda's... (really don't believe we woulda gone any deeper in the playoffs, given the health on the team at that point in 2012 - but I DO think we coulda beaten the Hawks had we played Cousins starting the second half of that game... It is what it is...we'll never know)

I do however HATE the fact that the last few times we've met those damn Hawks, they've knocked us out of the playoffs.

Skins have a serious reckoning to be meted out to the Hawks and I would joyously watch an ass stomping as the highlight of my year this upcoming season. Even more glorious than a Boys, Eagles or Gnats beat down at this point.

And that's saying a lot coming from a skins fan, who really never even thought about the Hawks as particularly relevant or anger inducing... until last year...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny though, I though it was a major league improvement over the Donovan McNabb puking pics posted yesterday. Interesting what touches a nerve isn't it!!!

:wtf2:

Google is hypocrisy personified...

Hiya Center :wave:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google is hypocrisy personified...

Hiya Center :wave:

Hey back. Just call me CI, seems to be the common abbreviation. On FN you could get away with just about all manner of pics. The mods stripped them out along with the vids after about 24 hours. Less if they were a bit too slutty. You couldn't get away with a fucking swearword though. That was taboo!!!!

:scratch:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey back. Just call me CI, seems to be the common abbreviation. On FN you could get away with just about all manner of pics. The mods stripped them out along with the vids after about 24 hours. Less if they were a bit too slutty. You couldn't get away with a fucking swearword though. That was taboo!!!!

:scratch:

Yep, wasn't a big deal til very recently when Google went psycho on us. A lot of people have spent many hours cleaning up the board and stashing all things questionable in regards to pics, you tube, links etc...in the NSFW threads. Tho even there, there can be no nekkid pics. Y'all have your browsers for that...

Thanks for your help in advance...

Lmao off at your sig...:pound:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny though, I though it was a major league improvement over the Donovan McNabb puking pics posted yesterday. Interesting what touches a nerve isn't it!!!

:wtf2:

I know man, believe me I don't have issues with pics of women, but they really busted his chops on it and like Cali said there was a few members that spent a ton of time cleaning it up.....

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know man, believe me I don't have issues with pics of women, but they really busted his chops on it and like Cali said there was a few members that spent a ton of time cleaning it up.....

No worries, I'll behave.

Has Gooogle been treated to one of Dole's puking vids yet? Those things go the distance!!!!!

Google might just re-think the bikini pics in time.

:suds:

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries, I'll behave.

Has Gooogle been treated to one of Dole's puking vids yet? Those things go the distance!!!!!

Google might just re-think the bikini pics in time.

:suds:

Here's the funny part about the Google imbroglio... the whole time they bagged on Hammer about scantily clad women, they (Google) had ads for Asian Mail Order brides on here.

Like has been said previously - the lines of demarcation are a little vague. Better to be safe and not subject Hammer to any further grief from the ones that pay the freight around here.

It's still way better that where we came from. WAY BETTER!!!