• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial NFC East Thread v. 1.0

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 26,248.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame you, hbomb....didn't know what HTTR was until I just googled it.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still hope 50 comes aboard. The Gints contingent could always use someone like him. For that matter - this thread could.

Good point. Gnats not well repped on The Hoop. Just a few that post on the General board.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull Shirt is here. Hasn't posted yet but I'm sure he will once September rolls around. +45 and 77 haven't made an appearance. Might need to send them one of those anonymous FN "group notices".

those guys were good posters on the NFL Message Boards. glad Bullshirt made it over.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you mean bandwagoners? :noidea:

Dallas and the Patriots? How the hell did that come about? When did ya become a Pats fan? A Boys fan?

Even tho, they are in separate conferences, it does seem odd to me :noidea:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas and the Patriots? How the hell did that come about? When did ya become a Pats fan? A Boys fan?

Even tho, they are in separate conferences, it does seem odd to me :noidea:

actually quite logical as my buds from FN know. I am originally from Boston, therefore, I still root and follow the teams from up there. and now that I'm in the Dallas area (25 years now), I follow the local teams, although not always easy following some of them, but I digress. :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually quite logical as my buds from FN know. I am originally from Boston, therefore, I still root and follow the teams from up there. and now that I'm in the Dallas area (25 years now), I follow the local teams, although not always easy following some of them, but I digress. :lol:

K, that actually is logical... But I still don't get it. I could only ever root for one NFL team myself. And since I was raised properly by my Pops as a skins fan, even in Cali (and I've spent a total of 18 years total here with a stint in FL in between) I could never root for the Niners, Raiders or Chargers...

Idk, Just me and the way I am. I could NEVER shed my Burgandy and Gold loyalty and I've lived longer outside of MD than I ever did In The DMV area. Will say that when I was in FL, I rooted for the Marlins but that was a different sport...

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K, that actually is logical... But I still don't get it. I could only ever root for one NFL team myself. And since I was raised properly by my Pops as a skins fan, even in Cali (and I've spent a total of 18 years total here with a stint in FL in between) I could never root for the Niners, Raiders or Chargers...

Idk, Just me and the way I am. I could NEVER shed my Burgandy and Gold loyalty and I've lived longer outside of MD than I ever did In The DMV area. Will say that when I was in FL, I rooted for the Marlins but that was a different sport...

If they were in the same conference or even out of conference rivals (like Dallas/Pitt) I would have had a much harder time, but since the Pats seldom played Dallas, it wasn't a big deal. Now if I had moved to NY..that would have been a different story about being a fan of the locals. Btw..I lived in So. Cal in the 80's and I certainly was not, nor will I ever be a Lakers fan. :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were in the same conference or even out of conference rivals (like Dallas/Pitt) I would have had a much harder time, but since the Pats seldom played Dallas, it wasn't a big deal. Now if I had moved to NY..that would have been a different story about being a fan of the locals. Btw..I lived in So. Cal in the 80's and I certainly was not, nor will I ever be a Lakers fan. :lol:

Nice, I was in So Cal for a 9 yr stint in the 90s. Whereabouts were you? I was in the South Bay mostly, Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Rey and Brentwood. Got all the excitement of earthquakes, fires, torrential rains, riots and OJ :L

The year I moved to FL, the presidential campaign yielded a recount and then came the season of hurricanes...

My Pops says I'm a human curse and a weather witch on every state I reside in..., LMAO :laugh3:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice, I was in So Cal for a 9 yr stint in the 90s. Whereabouts were you? I was in the South Bay mostly, Manhattan Beach, Playa Del Rey and Brentwood. Got all the excitement of earthquakes, fires, torrential rains, riots and OJ :L

The year I moved to FL, the presidential campaign yielded a recount and then came the season of hurricanes...

My Pops says I'm a human curse and a weather witch on every state I reside in..., LMAO :laugh3:

We could use more rain so come on down. I lived in Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys and Burbank during my stay in So. Cal. I had a timeshare in Carlsbad for many years. beautiful area. I miss that!