• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Gator hurricane game thread

outcome will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad Hump. It could happen just like that, if we have the dropsys like last week.

I made my prediction, but those are like opinions you know...... This should definitely be a helluva lot closer than the ’08 game. We had you guys just in talent alone that year, and it was pretty much known that we would win that one barring some act of God. I’m nervous about this one. Didn’t get to watch the Canes vs FAU, but heard you guys looked good in spots. Kind of like us. Nothing flashy, but some good blue collar work was going on both sides of the line. I would say the edge could go to Miami playing at home, but in all seriousness I don’t think that will have too much to do with it. It could if the game were in G’ville, just because of the homer crowd. Either way, this should be a fun one. Hope neither team comes out with any major injuries.

:suds:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I made my prediction, but those are like opinions you know...... This should definitely be a helluva lot closer than the ’08 game. We had you guys just in talent alone that year, and it was pretty much known that we would win that one barring some act of God. I’m nervous about this one. Didn’t get to watch the Canes vs FAU, but heard you guys looked good in spots. Kind of like us. Nothing flashy, but some good blue collar work was going on both sides of the line. I would say the edge could go to Miami playing at home, but in all seriousness I don’t think that will have too much to do with it. It could if the game were in G’ville, just because of the homer crowd. Either way, this should be a fun one. Hope neither team comes out with any major injuries.

:suds:

If you remember we held you guys to 9 points until into the 4th quarter in '08.

Like I said we both should have won by more last week, we drppoed 2 TDs in the f'in endzoneAnd a sure INT for 6.

I hear ya, no injuries please.

What is the spread?

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you remember we held you guys to 9 points until into the 4th quarter in '08.

Like I said we both should have won by more last week, we drppoed 2 TDs in the f'in endzoneAnd a sure INT for 6.

I hear ya, no injuries please.

What is the spread?

The 2008 game was closer than the score made it appear... and there were long stretches where we couldn't do shit... and you guys got sacks and what not.

The 2008 team was infinitely better on O than our current team... and Miami was infinitely worse than they are today.

Could be a close one.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The 2008 game was closer than the score made it appear... and there were long stretches where we couldn't do shit... and you guys got sacks and what not.

The 2008 team was infinitely better on O than our current team... and Miami was infinitely worse than they are today.

Could be a close one.

:agree:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Could be a close one.

We started 9 true frosh in that game. And we were worse.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is the heat is worse in Gainesville. Down in Miami you at least get that ocean breeze which makes it feel cooler. Northern Florida, Bama, Georgia, etc. have that thick humid no air flow heat that will kill you sometimes.

"Osean Breeze" ??? that will be a first.....HAHA, don't count on any.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
miami gardens forecast for saturday as listed today on weather.com was 86 with 30% chance of rain.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
miami gardens forecast for saturday as listed today on weather.com was 86 with 30% chance of rain.

4 letter word for Canes drop the ball. But on the bright side, 70% chance of sun.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id imagine it is gators -3 because they are ranked and it is 2nd game of season. dumb bettors make the line, the books just want to make money on both sides.

hurricane 2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO CANES.....see you guys next week , if I don't jump off the MacArthur Causeway.......