• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SuperBowl prediction thread (just for kicks)

Which team wins SB LVII?

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think will win it?
Who gets the MVP award?
Final score?
Tell us a bit about how you will watch the big game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no horse in this race . I can’t root for the fecals . The chiefs piss me off because they get to keep their stinking name and tomahawk chop while we get stuck with the screwed up name of clit commanders ( jay and silent bob ) and they have a former fecal HC .

the mvp will be roger goodell because hopefully in 2 weeks. Daniel suck my dick Snyder will have sold this team and then hopefully I can root for the a team that would not make epstein blush

burn in hell Snyder burn in Hell you bitch ! ( in my best Sam Kinnison:D

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets the MVP award?
Final score?
Who do you think will win it? Eagles. In the mid-west...everybody hates the Chiefs.
Who gets the MVP award? Jalen Hurts
Final score? 28-24
Tell us a bit about how you will watch the big game. Friends and food! Hopefully some good movie trailers drop!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets the MVP award?
Final score?

Chiefs, 28-24, PM, family and friends.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs
Kelce
31-28
At somebody else’s house (no clean up!)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think will win it? Kansas City (Chiefs and Seminoles are actual names or titles, unlike that other name)
Who gets the MVP award? Mahomes
Final score? 31-10 (Over at halftime)
Tell us a bit about how you will watch the big game. At a close friend's house with a house full of crazy Muth... ah, er other friends.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to root for Philadelphia for my friends and relatives in Philly.

KC to win.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well back to the reservation
chiefs 28 to 26
mvp Travis Kelce
in a hotel in Hazlehurst Ga

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chiefs piss me off because they get to keep their stinking name and tomahawk chop while we get stuck with the screwed up name of clit commanders

I never understood why the tomahawk chop is bad because the argument I guess is that it’s a stereotype. But I don’t think that there are people who really believe that every single native American does that. The other argument could be about making fun of it, but I don’t think people who are celebrating are actually making fun of it. The other argument is cultural appropriation, but I think that argument stupid. I think somebody should be able to wear the cultural clothing of others without a big issue as long as they are not intentionally insulting them. I know that people could act like they’re not insulting, but actually mean to insult, but I’m not going to worry about that. if you can figure out that intent, then it’s bad.

As far as the name Chiefs, it has been used for other situations. Is chief an actual Native American word? I think it can be used to honor someone. I don’t know the history of whether it was named after anyone specifically in that community. I believe it is a positive use.

I’m not bent out of shape about the Redskins name and I believe most Native Americans are not. I think it would be cool. If you guys can I name you like if you can’t keep Redskins.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood why the tomahawk chop is bad because the argument I guess is that it’s a stereotype. But I don’t think that there are people who really believe that every single native American does that. The other argument could be about making fun of it, but I don’t think people who are celebrating are actually making fun of it. The other argument is cultural appropriation, but I think that argument stupid. I think somebody should be able to wear the cultural clothing of others without a big issue as long as they are not intentionally insulting them. I know that people could act like they’re not insulting, but actually mean to insult, but I’m not going to worry about that. if you can figure out that intent, then it’s bad.

As far as the name Chiefs, it has been used for other situations. Is chief an actual Native American word? I think it can be used to honor someone. I don’t know the history of whether it was named after anyone specifically in that community. I believe it is a positive use.

I’m not bent out of shape about the Redskins name and I believe most Native Americans are not. I think it would be cool. If you guys can I name you like if you can’t keep Redskins.
The hole post was a joke . I should have used this :D emoji

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hole post was a joke . I should have used this :D emojI

I got it as a joke, but I also understand that some people are upset that they don’t apply it uniformly. While I don’t care for the name either way, those who are bugged by it, bug me. I think there could be an argument in either direction, it turns me off when people on one side act like everyone has to think it this way. People should really care more about what I think. ;)

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles Right Tackle gets to move before the snap, they win this by 2 scores

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Chiefs won. Made some money too. YAY!!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Chiefs won. Made some money too. YAY!!
How in the world could one be glad that the Chiefs won. The worst fans in the game. Just try living in KC and get back with me.

They literally cheered when Matt Cassell got injured, had a player commit a murder-suicide, allowed a player who assaulted a woman to stay with the team, allowed a child abuser to stay on the team, and refused to fire the coaches son after he almost killed a child due to drinking and driving until weeks later.

You don't get it do you? How am I not surprised here?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How in the world could one be glad that the Chiefs won. The worst fans in the game. Just try living in KC and get back with me.

They literally cheered when Matt Cassell got injured, had a player commit a murder-suicide, allowed a player who assaulted a woman to stay with the team, allowed a child abuser to stay on the team, and refused to fire the coaches son after he almost killed a child due to drinking and driving until weeks later.

You don't get it do you? How am I not surprised here?

Why would any Redskins/Commander fan route for the Eagles? Why would route for a division rival?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would any Redskins/Commander fan route for the Eagles? Why would route for a division rival?
Quoting one of my favorite movies "Zoolander",

"Are you kidding me, I just told you"

I literally just gave you 5 examples of why the Chiefs are the worst fan base and player character organization in the NFL and you ignored it.

While I am not an Eagles fan, the Eagles are the lesser of 2 evils. I am also not a High Schooler and don't get caught up in pointless rivalries...especially when the Commanders are not playing that team. I don't care for the Giants, Cowboys, or Eagles but I am not going to actively root against them when they play a scum-bag organization like the Chiefs. Again, if you had lived in the Mid-West or spent any time in KC, you would understand that.

They tried to hide/appropriately address Kareem Hunt's abuse, Britt Reid's drunk driving accident (almost killed a child), and Tyreke Hill abusing his son. Look up Eric Winston's video on the Chiefs fans cheering when Matt Cassell got injured and get back with me. Do you need any other examples Dean?

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I literally just gave you 5 examples of why the Chiefs are the worst fan base and player character organization in the NFL and you ignored it.

While I am not an Eagles fan, the Eagles are the lesser of 2 evils. I am also not a High Schooler and don't get caught up in pointless rivalries...especially when the Commanders are not playing that team. I don't care for the Giants, Cowboys, or Eagles but I am not going to actively root against them when they play a scum-bag organization like the Chiefs. Again, if you had lived in the Mid-West or spent any time in KC, you would understand that.

They tried to hide/appropriately address Kareem Hunt's abuse, Britt Reid's drunk driving accident (almost killed a child), and Tyreke Hill abusing his son. Look up Eric Winston's video on the Chiefs fans cheering when Matt Cassell got injured and get back with me. Do you need any other examples Dean?
i grew up with philly fans throwing D-cell batteries at opposing teams fans, cheering michael irvin's neck injury at the vet, buddy ryan telling reporters they were going to send home redskins players in body bags, i can go on. fuck philly and fuck their fans. you'd have lived in the DC area you would be hating the shit out of philly and dallas with a passion. just sayin.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no. you have your points. I never route for the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles unless we need them to win for us to get into the playofffs

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i grew up with philly fans throwing D-cell batteries at opposing teams fans, cheering michael irvin's neck injury at the vet, buddy ryan telling reporters they were going to send home redskins players in body bags, i can go on. fuck philly and fuck their fans. you'd have lived in the DC area you would be hating the shit out of philly and dallas with a passion. just sayin.
So I guess the right answer is we should NOT be rooting for either team then right?

Instead, our friend Dean is actively celebrating the Chiefs historic win.

For the record, yes, I have read about the Philly snowballs and classess acts of Philly fans. While that is much more aggressive than Chiefs fans, I have never seen an NFL coach try to sweep under the rug one of his coaches (his own son) hitting a little girl in a drunk driving accident. BTW, the little girl is struggling to walk now and has reduced eyesight because or Britt Reid's DUI. Andy Reid didn't fire his son for several weeks and the KC media tried to gloss over the story. Same with the Jevon Belcher and Matt Cassell incidents.

Can we all agree that both teams are trash and we shouldn't be "celebrating" either team winning the Super Bowl? I don't doubt your point of view and respect your opinions DCRising, but to me, the Chiefs are much more of a classless organization. Just my eye-witness experiences and being exposed to it over the past few decades. That being said, understand what you are saying brother.

I just think that the sports media/NFL fans only see Patrick Mahomes and don't see the dirty side of the Chiefs. I feel there is a drive to have them replace the Patriots as "America's Team". I don't get it!

Last edited: