• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SuperBowl prediction thread (just for kicks)

Which team wins SB LVII?

• Total voters

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All teams have isssues. Telling someone who they should or shouldn't root for is not a right.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess the right answer is we should NOT be rooting for either team then right?

Instead, our friend Dean is actively celebrating the Chiefs historic win.

For the record, yes, I have read about the Philly snowballs and classess acts of Philly fans. While that is much more aggressive than Chiefs fans, I have never seen an NFL coach try to sweep under the rug one of his coaches (his own son) hitting a little girl in a drunk driving accident. BTW, the little girl is struggling to walk now and has reduced eyesight because or Britt Reid's DUI. Andy Reid didn't fire his son for several weeks and the KC media tried to gloss over the story. Same with the Jevon Belcher and Matt Cassell incidents.

Can we all agree that both teams are trash and we shouldn't be "celebrating" either team winning the Super Bowl? I don't doubt your point of view and respect your opinions DCRising, but to me, the Chiefs are much more of a classless organization. Just my eye-witness experiences and being exposed to it over the past few decades. That being said, understand what you are saying brother.

I just think that the sports media/NFL fans only see Patrick Mahomes and don't see the dirty side of the Chiefs. I feel there is a drive to have them replace the Patriots as "America's Team". I don't get it!
I didn't have a problem with KC fans until you brought their bad behavior and the organization's to light. Now they are on my shit list

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't have a problem with KC fans until you brought their bad behavior and the organization's to light. Now they are on my shit list
You are a good man DCRising.

Like Sportster said, every team has its skeletons in the closet. They take the cake to be honest. I will never cheer for this team in my life period. While I lived there, I felt the local media swept these stories under the rug and the fans could not have cared less. Again, that is my opinion only. Bottom line, most NFL fans have no clue about any of this. Having lived there, I witnessed it and the classlessness of the fans. This alleged Chiefs Kingdom is a freaking joke!

The Matt Cassell story:

I heard the audio of the game and had friend who went...the entire stadium cheered when Cassell went down.

“It’s sickening,” Chiefs tackle Eric Winston said. “I’ve never, ever -- and I’ve been in some rough times on some rough teams -- I’ve never been more embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there. I get emotional about it because these guys, they work their butts off. Matt Cassel hasn’t done anything to you people.

“Hey, if he’s not the best quarterback, he’s not the best quarterback, and that’s OK, but he’s a person. And he got knocked out in a game, and we’ve got 70,000 people cheering that he got knocked out. We are not gladiators and this is not the Roman Colosseum. ... We’ve got a lot of problems as a society if people think that’s OK.”

The Belcher case:

Tyreke Hill child and spouse abuse articles:

The Britt Reid case, son of Coach Reid and former LB coach for KC

Former Chiefs assistant Britt Reid sentenced to 3 years in prison for DWI accident, 1 less than prosecution recommended

“It’s been nearly 21 months since Britt Reid hurt us,” Miller said. “He apologized last month for the first time … To be clear, your apology is not accepted.

"He apologized to us at the same time he apologized to 'Chiefs Kingdom,'" Miller said, using the term for Chiefs fans. “This is not a game. This is not a Chiefs' game. This is our life."

When we drove to therapy, she would vomit in the car due to her new motion sickness. She still has this motion sickness. Britt Reid did this. He wants probation?

"... Today, Ariel drags her right foot when she walks," Miller said. "Next month we’re going to see a doctor about leg braces. She has terrible balance. She takes longer to process information than her peers. She will have to be in special ed. She wears thick glasses that she never wore before.

"This is our life."

Last edited:

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. you have your points. I never route for the Cowboys, Giants, or Eagles unless we need them to win for us to get into the playofffs
You would say that.

Praying for an easier way for the Commanders to get in the playoffs SMH.

Sorry, but given the information I have and know (which I shared), I will never cheer for the Chiefs ever and you can't convince me otherwise.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would say that.

Praying for an easier way for the Commanders to get in the playoffs SMH.

Sorry, but given the information I have and know (which I shared), I will never cheer for the Chiefs ever and you can't convince me otherwise.

no worries. you do what you have to. I had money on the Chiefs.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries. you do what you have to. I had money on the Chiefs.
Did you even bother reading my articles? Betting on sports always was foolish to me. You have no bearing on the outcome.

I will continue to inform others about the Chiefs and what they stand for.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I click on the Chiefs board by accident?