• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL opening Thursday night game - I want to see KC vs .....

NFL opening Thursday night game - I want to see KC vs .....

• LA Chargers - only divisional opponent with winning record from 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LV Raiders - divisional opponent, maybe their biggest rival

• Denver Broncos - divisional opponent, can KC extend their 15 game winning streak vs Broncos

• Miami Dolphins - show Tyreek Hill the ring he missed out on

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll come down to how successful other teams are when they do it. If the Eagles are unique in their success then I suspect that it'll just be a tip of the cap and no rules get changed. The league seems to heavily favor offense so it would just be seen as the Eagles being good. If multiple teams use it with ridiculous efficiency then I suspect we'll see rules changed.
I would kinda like to see them only change the ability for teammates to push a player from behind. Both in that instance and when the lineman push a running back into the end zone from the 5 yd line. What I would propose is that as soon as a teammate engages contact from behind, they immediately blow it dead and call it forward progress stopped. Not sure if it could be implemented though. There would still be controversy.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some things never change.

To be fair, the Sunday night slot has had a ton more good matchups the last several years over MNF...in fact MNF has sucked for a long time ... it sure as hell isn't what it was in the 80's and 90's

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do week 2, 3 and 14 all have Monday night games?

All teams play 17 games and the schedule is what it is...but I really don't quite understand why some teams have bye weeks in Sept and some in Dec. Why can't they just take weeks 8 and 9 or 9 and 10 and use them as the bye week. Give one conference week 8 off and the other week 9 off...make some kind of ordeal out of it...I don't know, but I do know the current bye week situation is not what I call reasonable