• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL opening Thursday night game - I want to see KC vs .....

NFL opening Thursday night game - I want to see KC vs .....

• LA Chargers - only divisional opponent with winning record from 2022

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LV Raiders - divisional opponent, maybe their biggest rival

• Denver Broncos - divisional opponent, can KC extend their 15 game winning streak vs Broncos

• Miami Dolphins - show Tyreek Hill the ring he missed out on

• Total voters

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're banking on most of the Bengals O-Line being out, be my guess lol. But unlike you all, certain teams rely on talent to win games. Not hypotheticals and bail outs.

And I have a strong suspension nothing is saving the Chiefs this time.

I dont wanna be yer guess

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not have seen, they already scheduled the game for this week in KC. It is on NFL.com and Bengals.com. Schedule reveal for what they call the most anticipated game of the year again.
No way is that game played the second to the last week of the season.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way is that game played the second to the last week of the season.
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic here. I guess not everything comes out in text. However, if you are not, the game is already set for week 17. They had several reveals on NFL.com, this game and when it is scheduled, week 17, the Eagles and Giants play on Christmas, and 5 of the overseas games.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't tell if you are being sarcastic here. I guess not everything comes out in text. However, if you are not, the game is already set for week 17. They had several reveals on NFL.com, this game and when it is scheduled, week 17, the Eagles and Giants play on Christmas, and 5 of the overseas games.
I can't believe the league would be stupid enough to put that game second to the last game of the season. Divisional games are expected late season, but not the two best QB'S in the league.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe the league would be stupid enough to put that game second to the last game of the season. Divisional games are expected late season, but not the two best QB'S in the league.
The last week of the season is always reserved for division games. I expect the Bengals to be playing the Ravens in week 18 in Cincinnati. So now Cincinnati is already building up a very tough end of season schedule. Gonna be a tough road to the playoffs in December I bet for the Bengals. Probably put the anticipated Buffalo vs. Cincinnati game from last year that never got played in Cincinnati back in December as it was before.

My guess on the Bengals December opponents: Cleveland, Buffalo, KC, Baltimore

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, from what I can gather:

Chiefs play

Eagles Week 2
Dolphins in London
Bengals Week 17

Lions
Bears
Bills
Broncos
Raiders
Chargers

All alive currently for week 1.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, from what I can gather:

Chiefs play

Eagles Week 2
Dolphins in London
Bengals Week 17

Lions
Bears
Bills
Broncos
Raiders
Chargers

All alive currently for week 1.
Chargers week 1 wouldn't be too shocking. IIRC the past 4 games have been really exciting. Still leaning towards the Bills, though. Things generally revolve around the East coast and the Bills still have that Josh Allen guy who is pretty good

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers week 1 wouldn't be too shocking. IIRC the past 4 games have been really exciting. Still leaning towards the Bills, though. Things generally revolve around the East coast and the Bills still have that Josh Allen guy who is pretty good
It's kinda crazy Allen isn't undisputed QB2 to me the last few years he's had.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda crazy Allen isn't undisputed QB2 to me the last few years he's had.
Hard for the average fan to separate QBs from the surrounding talent. Jalen Hurts QB sneak is also a bit of a cheat code atm. Not fully sure which side the consensus will land on if the Eagles just win every short yardage situation again.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chiefs already cried to the NFL about playing the bears in Germany, thinking they would lose their home field advantage because there would be more bears fans there. Not like its really fair making the bears game against KC be in KC to begin with. Gotta be Bengals or Eagles though.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard for the average fan to separate QBs from the surrounding talent. Jalen Hurts QB sneak is also a bit of a cheat code atm. Not fully sure which side the consensus will land on if the Eagles just win every short yardage situation again.
I’m one of the few Eagles fans that would welcome the rule change. I don’t want to defend that and now a minimum of 5-6 teams will employ this in the upcoming season…maybe more. Meanwhile, the Eagles interior OL is formidable and the QB squats over 600 pounds. Regardless of the rules, the Eagles are built to be a successful short yardage team with an aggressive coach who is willing to gamble on 4th and short.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m one of the few Eagles fans that would welcome the rule change. I don’t want to defend that and now a minimum of 5-6 teams will employ this in the upcoming season…maybe more. Meanwhile, the Eagles interior OL is formidable and the QB squats over 600 pounds. Regardless of the rules, the Eagles are built to be a successful short yardage team with an aggressive coach who is willing to gamble on 4th and short.
I think it'll come down to how successful other teams are when they do it. If the Eagles are unique in their success then I suspect that it'll just be a tip of the cap and no rules get changed. The league seems to heavily favor offense so it would just be seen as the Eagles being good. If multiple teams use it with ridiculous efficiency then I suspect we'll see rules changed.