• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Gator hurricane game thread

outcome will be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet stadium is 50/50 at the most and probably more gators than canes. sold out all prepaid parking for first time in miami sunlife history.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
JuiceTheGator;3545034[B said:
]Does anyone think Meahmee is much better than Toledo[/B]? Pretty solid ball club from OH. It might end up looking a lot like last Saturday. UF dominates on a big drive then slows the game way down to keep the D from getting overheated.

Noon this time of year is too freakin' hot for a blowout. I suggest it'll be a tempered domination.

Juicy, juicy, juicy. We both should have beat our week 1 opponents by at least 20 more points. We had dropped passes and stupid stupid penalties. You guys...well couldn't watch it because the gators only warrented ESPN3. But, from the highlights it looked like you struggled at times too.

90+ at kick off. Duke runs for 130, KORY for 80, 2TDs. Keeps your inept O off the field.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
i bet stadium is 50/50 at the most and probably more gators than canes. sold out all prepaid parking for first time in miami sunlife history.

No doubt, will be plenty of gator fans there.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really love this game. It's the highlight of the noon time slot and will be when I crack my first brewski.

Toss out the stats and record books. I'll take home cooking.

Wide Right!!!

I'm going Canes!!!!

It is going to be a great day of football... normally we have to wait until night to see the best games... this Sat we get Florida vs. Miami at noon, followed by SC vs. UGA at 4:30.. and then a slate of night games to choose from..

I will be drunk by 12:30 however... so that means I will be asleep on the coach by 8pm.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need OD to chime in before we can be sure.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that sucks is I will have to DVR it and stay away from all sources of media until I get home.

My kids have a:

Soccer game from 8:45 - 10:30
Another soccer game my wife will cover from 9:00 -10:00
Another soccer game my wife will cover from 10:30 - 11:30
Softball game from 11:00 - 12:30
Soccer game from 1:00 - 2:30
Softball game from 3:45 - 5:30

Wonderful being a parent... but damn it is busy.

And as much as I would like to support my Gators with jersey, flags on the car, etc.. I can't because that is the kiss of death when you couldn't watch it live... inevitably some moron will come up and go ..."What happened to the Gators today? They got blown out..." or something like that... and then you are pissed off.

I will wear Ark gear or something to throw off those fuckers...

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don't know it you gators fans are aware. It will be a white out. We will be in our away whites, putting you guys in your absorb the heat blues.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Only thing that sucks is I will have to DVR it and stay away from all sources of media until I get home.

My kids have a:

Duck tape them in the basement. :rollseyes:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

My kids have a:

And as much as I would like to support my Gators with jersey, flags on the car, etc.. I can't because that is the kiss of death when you couldn't watch it live... inevitably some moron will come up and go ..."What happened to the Gators today? They got blown out..." or something like that... and then you are pissed off.

I will wear Ark gear or something to throw off those fuckers...[/QUOTE]

Clever.
Don't forget to not wear your jorts, dead give away.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My kids have a:

I will wear Ark gear or something to throw off those fuckers...

i+know+that+feel+bro.+i+know+that+feel+bro_76920d_3375373.jpg

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be a great day of football... normally we have to wait until night to see the best games... this Sat we get Florida vs. Miami at noon, followed by SC vs. UGA at 4:30.. and then a slate of night games to choose from..

I will be drunk by 12:30 however... so that means I will be asleep on the coach by 8pm.

Those two will be exactly what the dr ordered to get me through to the Nebraska game at 5pm my time. :suds:

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gators D is their strong point, but they can't stop people all day.

This game will come down to the Gator's Offense vs. the Miami D. If we can't move the ball any better than we did last week against Toledo, we will lose because Miami will score and likely break at least one big play in the game.

We have to be able to score AT LEAST 28 or 35 to have a chance at winning.

Meh. The Canes have to be able to matriculate the ball down the field and get first downs. I don’t see the Gator D being manhandled on any long 12+ play drives. Ain’t gonna happen. UM scores one or two on quick hitters. Otherwise they are stuffed. Less than 150 yds rushing for them, and most of that will come on one or two big breakaways. That being said, Gators will struggle like last week. But we will pull off three nice TD drives plus 2 FG drives. Gators (good guys) 27 - Canes (bad guys) 13 { missed extra point ; a missed kick HAS to happen in a Miami game doesn’t it?}

Gatorlick

But why is the rum gone?!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know it you gators fans are aware. It will be a white out. We will be in our away whites, putting you guys in your absorb the heat blues.
That might make a big difference with a team from up north, but we're used to the heat as well, and with less wind off the ocean, sea, and gulf than y'all have.

We had zero cramping, heat casualty issues last weekend thanks to conditioning for the miserable Florida heat......we'll be just fine.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Meh. The Canes have to be able to matriculate the ball down the field and get first downs. I don’t see the Gator D being manhandled on any long 12+ play drives. Ain’t gonna happen. UM scores one or two on quick hitters. Otherwise they are stuffed. Less than 150 yds rushing for them, and most of that will come on one or two big breakaways. That being said, Gators will struggle like last week. But we will pull off three nice TD drives plus 2 FG drives. Gators (good guys) 27 - Canes (bad guys) 13 { missed extra point ; a missed kick HAS to happen in a Miami game doesn’t it?}

Not bad Hump. It could happen just like that, if we have the dropsys like last week.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That might make a big difference with a team from up north, but we're used to the heat as well, and with less wind off the ocean, sea, and gulf than y'all have.

We had zero cramping, heat casualty issues last weekend thanks to conditioning for the miserable Florida heat......we'll be just fine.

Just sayin' you guys will have to work harder than last week. That said, watch us cramp all day.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I don’t see any college team from Florida wilting in the heat. That shit’s year around, we’re all pretty much conditioned to it and G’ville is one nasty / muggy fucking place without the sea breeze the Miami boys get........

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny is the heat is worse in Gainesville. Down in Miami you at least get that ocean breeze which makes it feel cooler. Northern Florida, Bama, Georgia, etc. have that thick humid no air flow heat that will kill you sometimes.