• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So teams don't ever play bad and beat themselves? Also, I could show you so much bull shit that happened in that game but it would take to long and to do it on some sports board would be ridiculous! I've tried! :L

Yep, and there are Husker fans who can do the same shit during the 1993 to 1997 seasons as being 63-0. It sure is fun to think about..., right? :bawling:

It didn't happen. You call it Bullshit, the rest call it the shit that happens to everybody.

Bring up the penalties, the calls against your team, the guy who was out of bounds at some point in time, the significant anything that didn't go your way. Blah, blah, blah.

What you don't remember is all the calls, the penalties, and good fortune that came your way. Oh yeah, you'll never remember those calls and significant advantage that you got because you were "Bama".

Facepalm all you want. If you don't believe that 'Bama gets more than their fair share of shakes, then you are nothing more than a blind homer.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leaving_confused_room_exit.gif

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the laughs. first, i see you're in birmingham.....not surprised you didn't hear anything but pro-bama talk in that bubble over there. i assure you, outside of the state of alabama, there were more than "2 to 3" people who felt A&M was playing the strongest football in the conference by year's end. second, if they got the aaron murray call right, we're not even having a discussion about a tipped pass. third, with bama's kickers playing like ass, auburn had the advantage in OT. fourth, thank god you're not in the mood to mention all the other games, 'cuz if the content was as golden as what i'd already read, i'd have to consider the possibility that i'm not the only "idiot" on this thread....

So there were 4 or 5? :laugh3:

They did get the Murray call right. I notice close calls are clear to you when against Auburn and real clear when for Auburn. Damn, you got some great vision there Seinfeld! Did you see all the holds against Auburn not called, ticky tack holds against Alabama that prevented a first and goal with 3 minutes to go and leading by 7, a lineman pulling our LB facemask on 3rd and 18 right smack in the middle of the backfield, the illegal pass play that had a run scheme with downfield blocking and an H back blocking CJ Mosley from getting over to that side. But then again it's Auburn and you're just going to say get over it. I'll be glad to show you everyone of those calls too! When you get your ass whipped we'll be #2 and you can say how great y'all are. The current highest rated #12 team in the country!

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's when you are over the top....probably because it's been a very long time since Nebraska has been relevant. Both Auburn and Alabama play at a much higher level than any Big10 team,, especially Nebraska, so your ignorance is understandable. Hopefully, in time you will get it.

Is that supposed to make me mad?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and there are Husker fans who can do the same shit during the 1993 to 1997 seasons as being 63-0. It sure is fun to think about..., right? :bawling:

It didn't happen. You call it Bullshit, the rest call it the shit that happens to everybody.

Bring up the penalties, the calls against your team, the guy who was out of bounds at some point in time, the significant anything that didn't go your way. Blah, blah, blah.

What you don't remember is all the calls, the penalties, and good fortune that came your way. Oh yeah, you'll never remember those calls and significant advantage that you got because you were "Bama".

Facepalm all you want. If you don't believe that 'Bama gets more than their fair share of shakes, then you are nothing more than a blind homer.

:L :whistle: you forgot the right tackle who got called for moving and triple slow motion has us believe he might have farted. That took 3 off the board. Bottom line is Bama played bad and did not deserve to win but that does not take away the fact there were some real obvious blown calls at many crucial times.

I also find it funny how so many have great advice and criticism about whining on bad calls when it's not their teams but throw their beer bottle threw the tv when it's their team. Thanks for the advice hypocrite!

What you don't remember is all the calls, the penalties, and good fortune that came your way. Oh yeah, you'll never remember those calls and significant advantage that you got because you were "Bama"

Fire away! :nod:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L :whistle: you forgot the right tackle who got called for moving and triple slow motion has us believe he might have farted. That took 3 off the board. Bottom line is Bama played bad and did not deserve to win but that does not take away the fact there were some real obvious blown calls at many crucial times.

I also find it funny how so many have great advice and criticism about whining on bad calls when it's not their teams but throw their beer bottle threw the tv when it's their team. Thanks for the advice hypocrite!

Fire away! :nod:

Excuses.

That is all you got. Or blamecast and tell me my team sucks and had the same shit happen and should be mad about it. :lame:

Interesting.

Roll Tide.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this thread the precursor to ultimate meltdown when auburn lucks one more out against fsu... :thumb:

I hope not but if they win it keeps SEC streak alive and that would kill all the non SEC fans and if they lose they will end the streak and all the SEC teams will hate them like Bama fans do anyway so it's all good! :suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses.

That is all you got. Or blamecast and tell me my team sucks and had the same shit happen and should be mad about it. :lame:

Interesting.

Roll Tide.

This is Alabama Auburn, a big rivalry! You remember what one of those was like? What part of that do you not understand? Just because Nebraska moved to the B1G and has no rivalries anymore and has become a quiet irrelevant team is not our fault. Hey, I hear the money is good. Maybe they'll share some with fans? :noidea:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just forget everything i said. It sounds retarded as i read it on computer. I would have to talk to u in person for u to understand my point.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Alabama Auburn, a big rivalry! You remember what one of those was like? What part of that do you not understand? Just because Nebraska moved to the B1G and has no rivalries anymore and has become a quiet irrelevant team is not our fault. Hey, I hear the money is good. Maybe they'll share some with fans? :noidea:

Iron Bowl is a big rivalry.

I love watching it every year, regardless of records.

You lost. In fantastic fashion, but you lost. What more do we need to talk about other than bitching, whining, and complaining?

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there were 4 or 5? :laugh3:

They did get the Murray call right. I notice close calls are clear to you when against Auburn and real clear when for Auburn. Damn, you got some great vision there Seinfeld! Did you see all the holds against Auburn not called, ticky tack holds against Alabama that prevented a first and goal with 3 minutes to go and leading by 7, a lineman pulling our LB facemask on 3rd and 18 right smack in the middle of the backfield, the illegal pass play that had a run scheme with downfield blocking and an H back blocking CJ Mosley from getting over to that side. But then again it's Auburn and you're just going to say get over it. I'll be glad to show you everyone of those calls too! When you get your ass whipped we'll be #2 and you can say how great y'all are. The current highest rated #12 team in the country!

congrats in advance on being #2. regardless of how badly you wished things turned out, the "current highest rated #12 team" are still the SEC champs & hold current bragging rights in the IB.....and no matter how many times your alarm clock goes off every morning, the fact will remain the same. likewise, i can go through the game & show you a shit-ton of calls that didn't go auburn's way, but i'm more content fast-forwarding to the last 45 seconds or so....

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So teams don't ever play bad and beat themselves? Also, I could show you so much bull shit that happened in that game but it would take to long and to do it on some sports board would be ridiculous! I've tried! :L
They don't for every loss the last 4 years that's just delusional crazy talk.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just forget everything i said. It sounds retarded as i read it on computer. I would have to talk to u in person for u to understand my point.
Can we refer you to a professional preferably one with a medical degree?