• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's appropriate I understand the refs are still reviewing the on-sides kick.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'll go great with my #2 LSU ring....

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU has literally not played a legit team all year.

Auburn has gone through fire and brimstone.

Auburn wins the natty.

Basically, you are full of shit for thinking this. FSU beat Clemson and Duke, both very good teams. They will slaughter Auburn and it won't be close. Care for an avi bet?

Auburn has been through the four leaf clover patch. The win over UGA (8-4 and not very good) came as a miracle and was hardly "fire and brimstone." Returning a missed FG to beat Bama was pure luck. Losing to LSU is pitiful for a team playing for the Natty. Michigan State should be in the game and Auburn will get their asses handed to them. You'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, that was just pathetic. Why would they engrave that on a ring?

I bet the engraver called the University to make sure it wasn't a typo before they got started.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically, you are full of shit for thinking this. FSU beat Clemson and Duke, both very good teams. They will slaughter Auburn and it won't be close. Care for an avi bet?

Auburn has been through the four leaf clover patch. The win over UGA (8-4 and not very good) came as a miracle and was hardly "fire and brimstone." Returning a missed FG to beat Bama was pure luck. Losing to LSU is pitiful for a team playing for the Natty. Michigan State should be in the game and Auburn will get their asses handed to them. You'll see.

your screen not displaying sarcasm font

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a loss to LSU is slightly more honorable than losing to the domers. MSU belongs where they are.

the UGA reception was indeed luck, but it atoned for a very questionable aaron murray TD on the possession before. instead of resorting to throwing the deep ball to louis, auburn should've been running out the clock to preserve a W instead....one thing cancelled out the other.

returning a missed FG wasn't luck....and even if it was, the game would've still gone to OT. judging by bama's FG performance, auburn definitely had the edge if the game went into extra frames....

and if auburn gets their asses handed to them, even the staunchest AU supporters wouldn't be terribly shocked....but to suggest MSU would've handled business better is pretty laughable.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a loss to LSU is slightly more honorable than losing to the domers. MSU belongs where they are.

the UGA reception was indeed luck, but it atoned for a very questionable aaron murray TD on the possession before. instead of resorting to throwing the deep ball to louis, auburn should've been running out the clock to preserve a W instead....one thing cancelled out the other.

returning a missed FG wasn't luck....and even if it was, the game would've still gone to OT. judging by bama's FG performance, auburn definitely had the edge if the game went into extra frames....

and if auburn gets their asses handed to them, even the staunchest AU supporters wouldn't be terribly shocked....but to suggest MSU would've handled business better is pretty laughable.

And to suggest that Auburn is a better team because they are in the SEC is more laughable. Auburn is going to get killed.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Auburn Wins........

Would they be worst team to win BCS title? (Im not trying to be a troll this is an honest question.)

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didn't say auburn was a better team....i said MSU WASN'T a better team. but i'll say it now: win or lose, auburn would give FSU a better game than MSU.

well, the law of averages says the SEC will have to lose a NC sooner or later....so at this point, 7 years in, picking against the SEC team wouldn't be such a bold declaration anyway....

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
won SEC? check. lost fewer than 2 games? check. well, that'd put them ahead of a couple of teams, anyway....

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude if u think thus Auburn team is better than 11 alabama or 07 LSU u are mental.

no matter how much it may or may not bother people, it's all speculation. for example, bama might've throttled notre dame last year, but i've heard many folks say A&M was actually the SEC's better team by the end of the 2012 season....so does that make bama a "weaker" champion? maybe, but who gives a shit, because bama took care of business when it mattered. all i know is, auburn (up to this point) has won the games they were supposed to win, and if they close the deal against FSU, i don't give a frog's fat ass if someone on the outside wants to minimize their season.... in fact, it'd probably be sweeter than if auburn went through the season blowtorching all their opponents, just to hear all the butthurt folks moaning "oh, if only...."