• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An in depth look into OREGON vs auburn 2019

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nearly an 11 hour drive from Auburn to Arlington, but they could easily crawl home. LOL. This is like when people were calling the SECCG between Auburn and UGA an unfair advantage for UGA due to the game being in Atlanta, when Auburn is a total of 30 miles farther from Atlanta than Athens is.
Has to do with ticket distribution and local corporate sponsorship that sign on before the season starts and get their allotments that don't figure into the school's. Georgia has a big advantage on that front so you'll always see a Georgia swing of at least 15% in the SECCG.

It's not that big of a deal and Auburn typically has a pretty big advantage over pretty much everyone else.

Just the way it goes.

Dallas is about as smack dab as you can get but it wouldn't matter we outdrew them 70/30 in the Championship which was played in PAC country. The Ducks talk shit and call into your local radio stations (which is insane and weird) but good luck getting them on a plane.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Auburn is going to lose by 21 points I'm not even going to watch.

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL AG is trying to be extra authority figure lately.... what a douche
I hear Nebraska may have a winning season. How many decades has THAT been?

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to do with ticket distribution and local corporate sponsorship that sign on before the season starts and get their allotments that don't figure into the school's. Georgia has a big advantage on that front so you'll always see a Georgia swing of at least 15% in the SECCG.

It's not that big of a deal and Auburn typically has a pretty big advantage over pretty much everyone else.

Just the way it goes.

Dallas is about as smack dab as you can get but it wouldn't matter we outdrew them 70/30 in the Championship which was played in PAC country. The Ducks talk shit and call into your local radio stations (which is insane and weird) but good luck getting them on a plane.

An Auburn trash post. Oh goody.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Nebraska may have a winning season. How many decades has THAT been?
giphy.gif

blazer prophet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Welcome to our home field in Texas.
To me, it's more of a home game for Auburn as when I look at that type of thing I consider how many time zones and distance traveled. Time zone changes make a difference.

THAT said, I view it as a sort of road game.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it's more of a home game for Auburn as when I look at that type of thing I consider how many time zones and distance traveled. Time zone changes make a difference.

THAT said, I view it as a sort of road game.
It's a road game for BOTH teams.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think that is a question for our resident expert from Disney Tech

I'm still trying to find out who is Oregon faster than?

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just the way it goes.

LOL @ PAC country. It was 1150 miles from Eugene (yes, I know Auburn is farther).

What it comes down to is enthusiasm in the fanbase. Even Oregon, which has the most SEC-like fanbase in the conference (although UW is close), just doesn't have that many people wanting to shell out 2K+ to go to a bowl game.

I went, enjoyed myself, met a lot of great Auburn fans...but even in my own group of 8 "die-hard" Ducks fans my wife and I were the only ones willing to go.