• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter how much it may or may not bother people, it's all speculation. for example, bama might've throttled notre dame last year, but i've heard many folks say A&M was actually the SEC's better team by the end of the 2012 season....so does that make bama a "weaker" champion? maybe, but who gives a shit, because bama took care of business when it mattered. all i know is, auburn (up to this point) has won the games they were supposed to win, and if they close the deal against FSU, i don't give a frog's fat ass if someone on the outside wants to minimize their season.... in fact, it'd probably be sweeter than if auburn went through the season blowtorching all their opponents, just to hear all the butthurt folks moaning "oh, if only...."

I respect ur opinion and its a good one. Im just comparing them to previous champions and idk who of the previous BCS champ they could beat.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter how much it may or may not bother people, it's all speculation. for example, bama might've throttled notre dame last year, but i've heard many folks say A&M was actually the SEC's better team by the end of the 2012 season....so does that make bama a "weaker" champion? maybe, but who gives a shit, because bama took care of business when it mattered. all i know is, auburn (up to this point) has won the games they were supposed to win, and if they close the deal against FSU, i don't give a frog's fat ass if someone on the outside wants to minimize their season.... in fact, it'd probably be sweeter than if auburn went through the season blowtorching all their opponents, just to hear all the butthurt folks moaning "oh, if only...."

Why do people not realize everyone has an opinion? "i've heard many folks say A&M was actually the SEC's better team by the end of the 2012 season." That is the first time I've ever heard that so ho is that one person doing now? I hate idiots who hears one thing from 2 to 3 people in the world and all of a sudden they make is sound like it was all out there. I was really impressed how y'all got that Georgia player to come over and tip it into your receiver's hands. That was so talented! The way you got them to put one more second on the clock when I would have bet my wife they weren't going to do it because it was ruled over and it was so close. Yep, y'all were fantastic. I'm not in the mood the mention all the other games too. But I guess it's natural to defend your team even when you sound like an idiot!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is a damn good team. Yes they have a had a little luck. None the less they have won 12 games and dethroned the kings.

They can straight up run the ball. Not a bad team in any sense of the term imo.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they are good compared to this years teams im talking about u put them on a neutral field against all of the other BCS champs who would they beat? Idk if they could beat any of them teams.

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect ur opinion and its a good one. Im just comparing them to previous champions and idk who of the previous BCS champ they could beat.

not sure what BCS champions they'd beat, but IMO they would've beaten a fair share of those champions' opponents. at the end of the day, not everyone can be nebraska '95 every year, no shame in that, heh....

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what BCS champions they'd beat, but IMO they would've beaten a fair share of those champions' opponents. at the end of the day, not everyone can be nebraska '95 every year, no shame in that, heh....

Well they may be able to beat 2010 Auburn :laugh3: :suds:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Auburn is an excellent team and is not the worst team to win; if that happens. I'm not going to research this as the team that wins, wins....period. If Auburn wins...good on them and if FSU wins...same thing.

vandelay industries

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people not realize everyone has an opinion? "i've heard many folks say A&M was actually the SEC's better team by the end of the 2012 season." That is the first time I've ever heard that so ho is that one person doing now? I hate idiots who hears one thing from 2 to 3 people in the world and all of a sudden they make is sound like it was all out there. I was really impressed how y'all got that Georgia player to come over and tip it into your receiver's hands. That was so talented! The way you got them to put one more second on the clock when I would have bet my wife they weren't going to do it because it was ruled over and it was so close. Yep, y'all were fantastic. I'm not in the mood the mention all the other games too. But I guess it's natural to defend your team even when you sound like an idiot!

thanks for the laughs. first, i see you're in birmingham.....not surprised you didn't hear anything but pro-bama talk in that bubble over there. i assure you, outside of the state of alabama, there were more than "2 to 3" people who felt A&M was playing the strongest football in the conference by year's end. second, if they got the aaron murray call right, we're not even having a discussion about a tipped pass. third, with bama's kickers playing like ass, auburn had the advantage in OT. fourth, thank god you're not in the mood to mention all the other games, 'cuz if the content was as golden as what i'd already read, i'd have to consider the possibility that i'm not the only "idiot" on this thread....

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way you got them to put one more second on the clock when I would have bet my wife they weren't going to do it because it was ruled over and it was so close. Yep, y'all were fantastic. I'm not in the mood the mention all the other games too.
bama was beaten. That one second was just the final blow. It was tied after 59:59 and your team was out coached and out played by a team you were supposed to beat. If bama had won on that field goal it would have been a last second miracle kick by a freshman, tying the longest successful field goal in bama history. The fact that Malzahn called time out and switched the deep man in anticipation of a potential return and that the bama players did not execute is somehow lost on you.
But I guess it's natural to defend your team even when you sound like an idiot!

Last edited by a moderator:

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. I think they're better than Auburn 2010. Better o-line and skill players from what I can remember. Newton and Fairley carried that 2010 team. That being said, I don't think they beat FSU.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bama was beaten. That one second was just the final blow. It was tied after 59:59 and your team was out coached and out played by a team you were supposed to beat. If bama had won on that field goal it would have been a last second miracle kick by a freshman, tying the longest successful field goal in bama history. The fact that Malzahn called time out and switched the deep man in anticipation of a potential return and that the bama players did not execute is somehow lost on you.

What aubarn fans dont realize is auburn didnt beat alabama. Alabama beat Alabama. No team has beaten alabama because they were truly a better team since 08 florida.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What aubarn fans dont realize is auburn didnt beat alabama. Alabama beat Alabama. No team has beaten alabama because they were truly a better team since 08 florida.

Interesting.

I just saw the final score of the Auburn/Alabama game. It says Auburn beat Alabama this year, and they then advanced to the SEC Championship game and won.

Is there some kind of crying, excuse-ridden story behind that loss for Alabama against Auburn?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

I just saw the final score of the Auburn/Alabama game. It says Auburn beat Alabama this year, and they then advanced to the SEC Championship game and won.

Is there some kind of crying, excuse-ridden story behind that loss for Alabama against Auburn?

No excuses; it's a football game, no one died. Auburn and Alabama are both great football teams; get over it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OK who put the crack in the Kool Aid? It's not funny guys it causes delusions and bed wetting.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No im saying games alabama has lost since 09 have all been alabama beating themselves and shooting themselves in the foot. On the scoreboard auburn did beat bama this year.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No im saying games alabama has lost since 09 have all been alabama beating themselves and shooting themselves in the foot. On the scoreboard auburn did beat bama this year.

Damn.

Bama Kool-Aid stronger than Purple Nike Kool-Aid?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So teams don't ever play bad and beat themselves? Also, I could show you so much bull shit that happened in that game but it would take to long and to do it on some sports board would be ridiculous! I've tried! :L

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.

Bama Kool-Aid stronger than Purple Nike Kool-Aid?

Now that's when you are over the top....probably because it's been a very long time since Nebraska has been relevant. Both Auburn and Alabama play at a much higher level than any Big10 team,, especially Nebraska, so your ignorance is understandable. Hopefully, in time you will get it.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sound retarded.