• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 50,000 posts for a Nebraska BCS Championship Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that good ol' milt on your avi?

Yes, sir, it most certainly is. I want to see effort and tech. Both go farther than one or the other. This was most certainly not another 'beat up Barney' type post we can see on lots of boards, but wrather a does Garrison have the tech teacher chops. I don't have the answer.

And as I was pondering this question today, I thought it might be a fine idea to call into NSN during the next Tom Osborne hour and ask the Coach if he thought there might be a place in the Nebraska Football Hall of Fame for assistant coaches vs. just posthumous induction for whatever head coach there was at Chadron, Lincoln, Hastings, Doane or wherever 50 or 100 years ago.

Not only King Milt, but also Dan Young and assistants like them that basically devoted their entire professional careers to making Nebraska better. Ron Brown would easily be another in that category along with Fearless Frank.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, the human centipede is some fucked up shit

I've been resisting the urge to watch that. May have to this eve. My netflix fix is largely sated by watching "Claymore" and "Battlestar Galactica". BSG is the single best Huskers reference in popular media IMO. From the very first episode, IIRC, we see Adama's Mark II viper with "Husker" call sign marked on it. Then there's the "Razor" episode where it's a flashback to young Adama reporting to Galactica "Galactica this is Husker". Flipping EPIC!

If you haven't seen it, watch it. Not just for Sci-Fi nerds.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching "Human Centipede" now..have already watched irules recommend "Ichi the Killer" which I liked. "Ip Man" is also good and any Thai kung fu movies rule as well. "Ong-Bak" is a great example.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evening

81656257.gif
81656257.gif
[/QUOTE]
81656257.gif
[/QUOTE]
81656257.gif
[/QUOTE]

Evening.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching "Human Centipede" now..have already watched irules recommend "Ichi the Killer" which I liked. "Ip Man" is also good and any Thai kung fu movies rule as well. "Ong-Bak" is a great example.

Don't. Watch. Rampage. Also are those all netflix movies, I've seen that Ip Man is on there.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously do not watch that movie.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure... Maybe she likes the guy painting her vageeen

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it really bothers me because this dude reminds me of Chris Walken...who doesn't deserve this shit at all.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure human centipede is pretty fucked up, because of the premise, but I guarantee you literally 400 more people are killed in the movie Rampage. We got sick and had to turn it off.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill have to check out this Rampage flick

Ip man 1 and 2 were both pretty good, Ong bak was good but the later ones that followed are not good at all. I have a thing for watching messed up Asian films, women, some other ones I enjoyed are, Old Boy, and Battle Royale

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only a precursor to Ut going independent, when it inevitably happens npse will become the longhorn network essentially

You doing well Driaz?

I've felt that's where they were ultimately headed, but it will be interesting to see how that actually works.....there used to be lots of indipendents and they didn't do to well......Notre Dame has huge recognition and is a money maker, as I assume will translate as well to Texas, but just because an exclusivity deal funnels money into the University doesn't automatically equate to success on the gridiron......see Notre Dame.....;)

BYU is doing the same, so two religious based schools, Texas, and a couple military schools......some how one of them just doesn't fit.......

Oh well, I can't wait for the Sooners and Aggies bitching that they have to subscribe to the Longhorn network to watch their team play.......LOLOL

As to your question, how 'bout I lie and say I'm doing great?......family shit.......I've had a really rough few weeks now....

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas eats pieces of shit for breakfast

This is a good place to take your mind of things, I hope things will get a little better for you soon Driaz

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mernin Sandhill

It's a classic, and they really do

Status
Not open for further replies.