• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2017 Recruiting Thread

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The annual Summer 'BBQ at the Big House' occurs today in Ann Arbor. Created by Rich Rodriguez, this event continues to be a popular recruiting tool for the Wolverines.

Five-star RB Najee Harris, slew of others arrive at Michigan for BBQ recruiting event

Here is a list of some of this years attendees:
2016 BBQ at the Big House visitors - Touch the Banner
http://touch-the-banner.com/2016-bbq-big-house-visitors/

Another article and attendee list:
Michigan to host commits, nation's top prospects for BBQ at the Big House

Great weather today in southeast Michigan for this too.... much lower humidity than earlier this week.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And he just decommitted. Boy that "chief" is one helluva recruiter......got all these beasts on defense, right?

I keep trying to tell you aggys......he can coach, but he doesn't pull in talent. Your "top 10 class" is already at 11 and will continue to drop like a stone no matter WHO you sign because you loaded up on 3 stars too early in the process.

But you guys never listen, and NEVER learn. This is EXACTLY what Mack did on his way out. After next year the talent drops off a cliff for A&M, so you guys better win it all this year.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he just decommitted. Boy that "chief" is one helluva recruiter......got all these beasts on defense, right?

I keep trying to tell you aggys......he can coach, but he doesn't pull in talent. Your "top 10 class" is already at 11 and will continue to drop like a stone no matter WHO you sign because you loaded up on 3 stars too early in the process.

But you guys never listen, and NEVER learn. This is EXACTLY what Mack did on his way out. After next year the talent drops off a cliff for A&M, so you guys better win it all this year.

Chavis can recruit

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M got another top recruit in 4 star center Creed Humphrey from Shawnee ,OK. No.3 center prospect in the country.

YESSIR: Texas A&M adds big-time OL commit
Dikembe-Mutombo-No.gif

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chavis can recruit

Just lost Creed Humphrey......

And NO, Chavis can not. His best get so far is a 4 star DB that is a serious grade risk and has NO other commitable offers

That class ranking is dropping like a stone.....I TOLD you it's going to be most likely outside the top 20, and you can't compete in the SEC with that

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just lost Creed Humphrey......

And NO, Chavis can not. His best get so far is a 4 star DB that is a serious grade risk and has NO other commitable offers

That class ranking is dropping like a stone.....I TOLD you it's going to be most likely outside the top 20, and you can't compete in the SEC with that

Why don't you look up who he got at Tennessee and LSU

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you look up who he got at Tennessee and LSU

He got those players because they were the DOMINANT program in state, especially at LSU......who's competing with them for instate talent, Nichols State? Tulane? ULL?

That's not the case in Texas. Have you NOT noticed A&M is not in on virtually ANY of the top instate players on defense?

Of course you haven't......because you're drinking the kool aid.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't even offered him yet. I am not convinced on him.

I'm not sold on him either. He's never really played LB, so maybe he'll do something this season to turn heads. I'm not sold on Murray either. He's a solid player, but I don't think he's exceptional.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got those players because they were the DOMINANT program in state, especially at LSU......who's competing with them for instate talent, Nichols State? Tulane? ULL?

That's not the case in Texas. Have you NOT noticed A&M is not in on virtually ANY of the top instate players on defense?

Of course you haven't......because you're drinking the kool aid.

B/C most of them aren't SEC caliber players.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is ridiculous. Marchiol doesn't come close to guys like Browning and Hines. In fact my 40 time is closers to his, than he is to theirs.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on him either. He's never really played LB, so maybe he'll do something this season to turn heads. I'm not sold on Murray either. He's a solid player, but I don't think he's exceptional.
Murray. That the guy we're getting on Wednesday? Seems kind of a "tweener" if that's the guy I'm thinking of?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO

Browning, Hines, Wilson, Moses are NATIONALLY RANKED PLAYERS.

They're better than every single player already on your roster.

Man you aggys NEVER learn.

You're telling us the players you have verbals from, most of which are ranked BELOW the top 1000, are 3 stars, are all SEC caliber, but the guys in the national top 10 aren't???

LMAO!!!! THIS is why NOBODY takes you clowns seriously!!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahomas class is getting ridiculous momentum.