• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2015 NBA Draft/Free Agency Thread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a really good selling point...but it just seems like these guys these days want stars, or a completely stacked team before they commit. It's hard to sell foresight on players that want the easiest path to a chip
I agree here, but do we know for sure if LA wants to be part of a team that takes the path with least resistance or is he looking to LEAD a team?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could it be, Aldridge wants to sign with the Lakers because he has a house in LA and lives there during the off-season?
I'm sure that would play a role if he does sign

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad.

But, so.

Jordan really could walk to the Mavs or Lakers.

You guys get the reports on a Natinal level.

But, living in Cali, we here way more chatter from folks who are in a position to know.

DeAndre is really considering the Lakers.

If he goes, my list in order:

1. Robin Lopez

2. Candace Parker

3. Lisa Leslie coming out of retirement

4. Whoever the tallest Clippers fan in the building is that particular night

5. Ballmer

6. Roy Hibbert

That's how bad it is...lol

:fify:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Mecca. The Lakers are still in play with D. Jordon, albeit on a smaller scale and so is Lopez on a larger scale especially if Aldridge signs. If Aldridge signs, I expect Lopez will follow.

So Aldridge would force their hand with Lopez? Interesting.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean- I HOPE Aldridge signs in Los Angeles- Id much rather have him in their rebuilding situation than potentially on the Spurs and give the Spurs their bridge to the future with Aldridge and Leonard. It has just seemed rather clear that Aldridge is not going there which is a point that has been reiterated by a number of Lakers fans on this very board. ---and maybe its for the best long term.

Translation = If he goes to the Spurs, the Cavs might never win a title. :heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation = If he goes to the Spurs, the Cavs might never win a title. :heh:

It will be a damn good roster but it depends on what moves the Cavs make to improve their bench. They could have the best bench in the entire league depending on who they get.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be a damn good roster but it depends on what moves the Cavs make to improve their bench. They could have the best bench in the entire league depending on who they get.[/QUOTE]

:pound: :bullshit:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst: Lakers are at the kiddie table
Brian Windhorst says the Lakers are struggling to land top-tier free agents in part because they have failed to invest in analytics.

Windhorst is an idiot. What analytics? The basketball analytics are that they have 3 guys ranging in age from 19-21 who are considered the future of the team, none of whom have shown they can play in the NBA yet outside of Clarkson looking good in the 2nd half of the season. They also have a soon to be 37 year old 1st ballot HOF'er who will be playing his final season.

Doesn't exactly speak to "winning now."

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree here, but do we know for sure if LA wants to be part of a team that takes the path with least resistance or is he looking to LEAD a team?
Honestly, I don't know...it would be NICE to see a guy that embraces the Dirk type role to a championship, but I just don't see it

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Windhorst is an idiot. What analytics? The basketball analytics are that they have 3 guys ranging in age from 19-21 who are considered the future of the team, none of whom have shown they can play in the NBA yet outside of Clarkson looking good in the 2nd half of the season. They also have a soon to be 37 year old 1st ballot HOF'er who will be playing his final season.

Has it been made clear what he wants most? Winning now or no longer playing second fiddle?

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The analytics narrative is overstated considering there isn't much data on the Lakers youth. Hard to deeply analyze the 14 minutes of playing time for Randle last season.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wojnarowski claims they didn't offer Monroe the max. Same with the Knicks.

Ramona is usually solid, but Woj trumps everybody. If he says they didn't offer Monroe a max, then it's pretty likely that they didn't.