• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial "2014 LeBron James" Superthread

Which is better for Lebron's Legacy

• Get 1 title for Cleveland

Votes: 31 93.9%
  • Get 6 titles with multiple teams

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be on the wagon that Lebron is leaving

If you read what I said it was most likely he stays but for fun I like to go through the hypotheticals.

You're the real reason Lakers fans really despise Heat fans.

LOL, so?

A lot of deleted crap challenging my character and denouncing his respect for me.

Your respect is nothing I hope to acquire.

I do not condemn you for your choices or preferences privately or here. I just state my opinions and write out hypothetical situations for entertainment of myself, and you.

I enjoy discussing basketball and such things that surround it, so please, let's leave the judgement of our characters out of this.

Sman2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebron stays 4 more years then I'm good with it. By then he'll be 32-33. If he wants to go back to Cleveland to wrap his career up then good for him. But I want him in his prime at Miami. Then again, the way Lebron takes care of himself I can honestly see him playing at this level until he's about 34-35.

The way he takes care of himself? You mean his STEROID cycling?

The steroids are eventually going to catch up to him, man, and he's going to start getting injuries....It happens to all the scumbag cheaters like Lebron.

Watch....

Peace

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that would be hilarious. Sman would seriously shit his panties seeing that Kobe had to rely on Lebron for ring #6.

It would almost be worth it happening, just to see sman's reaction!!:laugh3:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your respect is nothing I hope to acquire.

I do not condemn you for your choices or preferences privately or here. I just state my opinions and write out hypothetical situations for entertainment of myself, and you.

I enjoy discussing basketball and such things that surround it, so please, let's leave the judgement of our characters out of this.

I really couldn't give a shit if you don't want to acquire my respect. I didn't come on these boards with that goal in mind.

You have no reason to question my preference for teams. If you look at the trend of the teams I like, you'll see they're all based in South Florida because I grew up there and was a fan of these teams since I started following sports. I don't flip flop from one team to another like you do.

It's when you make all these discussions about the Heat and trading this player or trading that player and say that you'll leave our fanbase when we become the Knicks that seriously irritates the shit out of me. Just do REAL Heat fans a favor and jump off the bandwagon now.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure are bitchy, how can you let someone you have never met make you so angry on an internet forum? You seriously need some help man.

I could care less about why you blindly follow teams that are in close proximity to your home or why you think that makes you better than others who think. To me you are the horrible type of people that followed Hitler. The type of person that fights wars against people you do not know for reasons you have not been told.

Think for yourself rather than what you have been told to think. Also try and accept others rather than judge them.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Stephen A. Smith this morning and he predicts that Lebron will opt out of Miami at the end of next season, and hit the free agency market with the L.A. Lakers in hot pursuit. It will be interesting to see if he learned anything from the absolute fiasco he created when he signed with the Heat a few years ago. I wonder also if his legacy will be tarnished going from one team to the other and chasing the big bucks, instead of staying put in one city and attempting to create a 'dynasty' and a legacy. But, we are also in a time and place where pro athletes rarely stay with one team their entire career. Had Lebron approached his move to Miami with a lot more humility, I think many folks would hold him in much higher regard.

What Lebron did in leaving Cleveland though has been blown way out of proportion. Yes there was a collusion more then a year before between both Pat Riley and those three players in violation of the CBA, but they hardly did anything that's not been done before and it's ancient news. I personally just don't see Lebron leaving Miami as long as Bosh and Wade are healthy enough to contend and I think Stephen A Smith in this case is wrong. Pat Riley has well demonstrated that he knows how to keep super-stars and Lebron is not his first rodeo.

If Lebron does leave then so fuckin what? Lebron will still bring in the viewers and the bucks from them just as Kobe Bryant did even after being accused of r*pe by the prostitute in Colorado

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sure are bitchy, how can you let someone you have never met make you so angry on an internet forum? You seriously need some help man.

I could care less about why you blindly follow teams that are in close proximity to your home or why you think that makes you better than others who think. To me you are the horrible type of people that followed Hitler. The type of person that fights wars against people you do not know for reasons you have not been told.

Think for yourself rather than what you have been told to think. Also try and accept others rather than judge them.

I'm loyal to my team through thick and thin. You move onto the next thing which describes the way you are as a fan. At the end of the day it's just sports, but I'm simply calling you out as a bandwagon fan. If you don't see the negative in being a bandwagon fan, then I can't do anything for you.

There's a vast number of Lakers fans on these boards, and by all accounts the general consensus is that the Lakers are going to have a rather mediocre season with Kobe being injured. As well as with Jim Buss's horrible personnel decisions. Yet I don't see them jumping off going to cheer for the Clippers.

You also sound like a hypocrite. You complain that I criticize how bad of a fan you are and that I'm angry because of this. Yet you just compared me to following the most horrible person to walk this planet in Hitler blindly. Well done.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a certain amount of pride required in where you're from to be fans like us, Bot. We don't hop the jocks of athletes.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I compared the similarities that you have with the people who followed Hitler, I did not compare you to Hitler. See the difference?

You guys can have your pride in what ever you feel, it is not of my business but pretending why I root for who I do makes me less of a person or a character flaw is flawed logic.

I am not going to have pride in something I took no part in accomplishing other than watching them play. That is band wagoning as you would call it.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a certain amount of pride required in where you're from to be fans like us, Bot. We don't hop the jocks of athletes.

this is where bandwagon fans lose me. where's the true enjoyment of switching from team to team? true fans understand the real joy when their team wins a 'ship and YOU perservered. in other words, this seems to be lost on guys who keep switching. now i've seen why some of you try to justify it, but i certainly can't agree with it...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that same perseverance in LBJ who I rooted for as a cav.

I prefer to root for people over corporations, always have and probably always will. But I still have respect for well run franchises and corporations and their dedication to excellence.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I compared the similarities that you have with the people who followed Hitler, I did not compare you to Hitler. See the difference?

You guys can have your pride in what ever you feel, it is not of my business but pretending why I root for who I do makes me less of a person or a character flaw is flawed logic.

I am not going to have pride in something I took no part in accomplishing other than watching them play. That is band wagoning as you would call it.

I think you're not getting it...not surprising. You just said I take this shit too seriously. Then you step out of the box and describe me as a blind follower of anything similar to someone who follows Hitler. Who's taking this shit seriously now.

This is a sports forum, so when you pretty much let everyone know you're a bandwagon fan then what the fck do you expect? For everyone to be like "Wow that's great, congrats on the 2014 title, because no matter what you get to celebrate"?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're less of a fan because you're cheating yourself as a fan. I've watched every Dodger game I could since I could remember, a love for the game passed down from my parents, my siblings as well. The Dodgers haven't won since 1988, you don't think we all pissed ourselves with glee over what the new ownership with Magic was/is doing with the team? If you bandwagon to winning teams you take it for granted. Real fans have to face down years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're less of a fan because you're cheating yourself as a fan. I've watched every Dodger game I could since I could remember, a love for the game passed down from my parents, my siblings as well. The Dodgers haven't won since 1988, you don't think we all pissed ourselves with glee over what the new ownership with Magic was/is doing with the team? If you bandwagon to winning teams you take it for granted. Real fans have to face down years.

I know the feel, I'm a Marlins fan. Although our owner is probably the worse in sports, but at some point he's got to sell right? Ah well.

At least CFB is around the corner.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the feel, I'm a Marlins fan. Although our owner is probably the worse in sports, but at some point he's got to sell right? Ah well.

At least CFB is around the corner.

Man, if the Cubs ever win a title, they'll riot in the streets! :lol:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys crack me up with this stuff. How is someone cheating themselves as a fan because they dont think like you? How would you know what an experience is like if you've never experienced it? I dont get all upset because someone bleeds a certain team color. Thats their choice and more power to them. What is it about people that invest in an organization and dont seem to realize that no one from that organization cares as much as you do about them?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys crack me up with this stuff. How is someone cheating themselves as a fan because they dont think like you? How would you know what an experience is like if you've never experienced it? I dont get all upset because someone bleeds a certain team color. Thats their choice and more power to them. What is it about people that invest in an organization and dont seem to realize that no one from that organization cares as much as you do about them?

Obviously at the end of the day, this is just sports, it's a hobby. But when we're talking about bandwagoners that's the main difference. Just a bunch of fake fans who talk smack every year because they pick the best teams every year. That's probably why people find it hard to argue with you guys, you aren't even real FANatics, you don't go all out for one squad.