• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

To the LeBron haters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also a Ray Allen miracle and injuries/ejections on GSW from being 1-7.

Wait a minute. If I remember correctly didn't Love miss the '15 Finals & Irving only played in 1 game? So my question is why is the injury excuse okay for the '16 Warriors but not for the '15 Cavs? And that ejection was 100% on Draymond's stupidity & nothing else. Also nobody on the Cavs made Steph lose his cool & throw his mouthpiece into the crowd.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triple doubles are his MO. Oscar too.

Hitting big shots wasn't/isn't. Ray got it done. All that was said was, if Ray misses that shot.. He's got one less ring.
And if LeBron doesn't dominate that game and series Ray has one less ring too

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if LeBron doesn't dominate that game and series Ray has one less ring too

We can go round and round. If Lebron gets a pass for losing rings, then let's look at some of the ways he won them as well. Yes Ray Ray hit a yuuuge shot. Yuuuuge.

No idea how he gets a pass for losing to Dallas in 2011 up 2-1 in the finals and loses in 6 games. Gets beat 4-1 in 2014 by San Antonio in 5 games? Cramps. Tim Duncan averages a double double but D Wade is "too old". Ginobli, Parker?

Jumps ship. Welcome back Cleveland! 2015 up 2-1 in the finals, loses in 6 games -- this one I will give you. No Kyrie and GS was loaded. Tough break

Lebron is great, but the excuses and people riding his nuts just gets a little too much for me.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Same amount of championships. Only difference is people will remember you for losses rather than wins win a 2-8 record.

So you'd rather be the 2016 Knicks than the 2016 Warriors because the Knicks won't be remembered for losing in the finals?

Come on....

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is great, but the excuses and people riding his nuts just gets a little too much for me.

This has been done before but if you look at Lebron's losses the only one that you can really "blame" Lebron for is the first Miami loss.

His first finals appearance was literally Lebron versus San Antonio Spurs. His 2nd loss to the Spurs was him and an old wade against the Spurs. And his two losses against the Warriors are pretty easy to understand.

The ONLY final series were the Heat were considered the favorite that they lost was the Mavs series.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been done before but if you look at Lebron's losses the only one that you can really "blame" Lebron for is the first Miami loss.

His first finals appearance was literally Lebron versus San Antonio Spurs. His 2nd loss to the Spurs was him and an old wade against the Spurs. And his two losses against the Warriors are pretty easy to understand.

The ONLY final series were the Heat were considered the favorite that they lost was the Mavs series.

Old Wade vs the Old Spurs in 2014? Let's be real here Parker and Wade are the same age. Ginobili is 5 years older and Duncan is 6. And the Heat got beat down by those old bastards and it's cuz Wade was too old? :lol:

The common theme is Lebron's team was too old or too hurt, too many cramps, etc. The GS squad when he had no Kyrie I can buy. That's legit.

2013 Miami champs it was all Lebron? Wade was pretty solid with 19/game, Bosh and Ray were good. Mario and Battier knew their roles as well.

Last edited:

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you'd rather be the 2016 Knicks than the 2016 Warriors because the Knicks won't be remembered for losing in the finals?
Come on....

That's even worse than saying there are only 2 results -- win a championship ... or you are a loser.

That will make Brown's fans feel much better -- they've been just as successful as very other NFL team the last 2 years (so far) except for the Pats.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami got their asses D-up in 2014 is what happened. Wade's stats are a bit less, Mario's are cut in half, Bosh was a bit less as well, Ray Ray a bit less.

Spurs had revenge sex with the Heat. All 4 of the Spurs wins in 2014 were not even close.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old Wade vs the Old Spurs in 2014? Let's be real here Parker and Wade are the same age. Ginobili is 5 years older and Duncan is 6. And the Heat got beat down by those old bastards and it's cuz Wade was too old? :lol:

The common theme is his team was too old or too hurt, too many cramps, etc. The GS squad when he had no Kyrie I can buy. That's legit.

2013 Miami champs it was all Lebron? Wade was pretty solid with 19/game, Bosh and Ray were good. Mario and Battier knew their roles as well.

The common theme was that he played against really really good teams. It's the same logic as to why Magic and Bird's losses aren't held against them.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The common theme was that he played against really really good teams. It's the same logic as to why Magic and Bird's losses aren't held against them.

Lebron lost to the Spurs (who were older) because of Wade's age... Who happens to be the same age as Parker and younger than Gino and Duncan by half a decade.

Annnnnd D Wade gets the blame. Yes ladies and gents, Lebron can get some blame for losses. It's ok

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami got their asses D-up in 2014 is what happened. Wade's stats are a bit less, Mario's are cut in half, Bosh was a bit less as well, Ray Ray a bit less.

Spurs had revenge sex with the Heat. All 4 of the Spurs wins in 2014 were not even close.

Yeah but you can't really blame it on James. He had a stat line of 28/8/4 on 57% FG and 51% 3FG%.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Magic and Bird don't have losing records.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron lost to the Spurs (who were older) because of Wade's age... Who happens to be the same age as Parker and younger than Gino and Duncan by half a decade.

Annnnnd D Wade gets the blame. Yes ladies and gents, Lebron can get some blame for losses. It's ok

Hold on here. I didn't blame Wade. I said it was an older Wade who was CLEARLY not the same player as he had been. He only played 54 games that year and was NOT the dominant player he was in the past.

The Spurs were the better team that year. And it showed. Lebron was still, by far, the best player in the league. But the best player in the league doesn't always win. In fact they often don't.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but you can't really blame it on James. He had a stat line of 28/8/4 on 57% FG and 51% 3FG%.

Same Heat team the year before and they won in 7. Next year, Spurs got what's called revenge sex and went in dry on the Heat. They destroyed them. Practically the same dam teams on both sides.

It was a train wreck with cramps, old age, and then James left. The excuses have to stop at some point

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has had the easiest route to the finals than any other player I can name off the top of my head, and we're giving him CREDIT for that?

The other day I got off work an hour early and completely missed rush hour traffic. Saved me 30 minutes on what it would usually take. That must make me just as good a driver as Dale Earnheart Jr

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on here. I didn't blame Wade. I said it was an older Wade who was CLEARLY not the same player as he had been. He only played 54 games that year and was NOT the dominant player he was in the past.

The Spurs were the better team that year. And it showed. Lebron was still, by far, the best player in the league. But the best player in the league doesn't always win. In fact they often don't.

You said Lebron lost and pointed to an "old Wade". Nevermind Duncan was a shell of his former self, Parker is Wade's age, and Gino is 5+ older. And the old bastards still found a way to whip some ass aka revenge sex.

You ever had revenge sex? lol

Asking for my friend @BigRedMoe

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same Heat team the year before and they won in 7. Next year, Spurs got what's called revenge sex and went in dry on the Heat. They destroyed them. Practically the same dam teams on both sides.

It was a train wreck with cramps, old age, and then James left. The excuses have to stop at some point

You're right. It was clearly Lebron's fault that they lost in the finals. We'll just ignore his actual play and say that it was his fault that the team played like shit and the Spurs shot a collect almost 53% from the field. The rest of the team were just pawns.

This is why these arguments are so pathetic. Same arguments that people use to say that Dan Marino isn't one of the greatest QBs of all time.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron has had the easiest route to the finals than any other player I can name off the top of my head, and we're giving him CREDIT for that?

Yup. It's like the Eastern conference was just an NCAA conference and not an actual NBA conference. Of course.