• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to talk about the Super Bowl.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt sonnyblack. Cheapest tic I can find today is about $3500. I have been searching since last Monday and prices have faded a bit, but not yet in my price range.
Damn. I arrived in PHX last night...in the rain. Is that a good sign?:yahoo:

There are guys selling tickets on Craigslist for $1000 bucks. I don't have the balls to buy off Craigslist long distance but if I was there and could look at the tickets????

The counterfeit tickets are very good quality but they do not have the hologram.
No hologram - no money.....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are guys selling tickets on Craigslist for $1000 bucks. I don't have the balls to buy off Craigslist long distance but if I was there and could look at the tickets????

The counterfeit tickets are very good quality but they do not have the hologram.
No hologram - no money.....
There are other safeguards also. If you turn the ticket over and shine a black light on it, other info is displayed. There is an interview online by a verified ticket broker at his place of business educating us fools on how not to get ripped on the tickets.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If SEA is able to knock Brady around with their front 4...yes, NE will be in trouble...but, they really haven't been that dominating DL they were LY. Great vs the run, but just okay in pass rush imo.

No dog in the fight for me either, but I sense that NE will win the game...their DEF is better than they've been in a long time, and I think they have one of the better in game coaching staffs in the league.

I agree with that part, but that will only be a benefit if they hang close in the first half, and as you know by mid 3rd qtr ,D's start getting a little worn and that's when Beast Mode starts running over, and thru defenders....You saw what happened to GB in 4 minutes, running the ball and controlling the clock keeps Brady off the field and he becomes a non factor.....
I think Brady is getting picked off 2 times and sacked 3 and is gonna be working with a long field most of the game IMO......
Barring a Seahawks collapse, I don't think Tom or their D is gonna be able to handle them.....

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a horse in this race but comparing the 2 teams power points and weaknesses,
and understanding it could go either way, I think when it all comes down to where the rubber meets the road , Seattle's Defense will bring too much pressure for Tom to handle and afford short field advantages for their Offense to score 30 points on NE while holding them to 21 or less....
But then I haven't picked a winner since we beat Pittsburgh, so don't lose hope !! :lol:
Sir, I think you are spot on.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so Split we have 2 feet of snow here in RI and another expecting another foot. GL there my man, and hopefully buy some tickets reasonable or get fake ones like thedude mentioned.

Dude, I pity the snowfall you guys got slammed with. Is it as bad as it sounds?
Sux for biz...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt sonnyblack. Cheapest tic I can find today is about $3500. I have been searching since last Monday and prices have faded a bit, but not yet in my price range.
Damn. I arrived in PHX last night...in the rain. Is that a good sign?:yahoo:

Since your going to Arizona one way or the other, I'm thinking your in good shape to score from someone who was asking to much and now has to unload his tickets at a cut rate price. At least I hope that's the case.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense - I respect the Pats team and clearly I am a Hawks homer, but I think it will end up being a 2 score game with the Hawks running right a lot, passing to TE over the middle and hitting deeper passes left. Those are the Patriots defensive weaknesses. Marshawn will have 150+ total yards with over 100 rushing. RW hits 7-8 different guys for around 200 yards, and runs for 55. 1 TD, 1 Fum.

Defense - The Pats will try to maintain possession as long as possible, so the Hawks will need to force 3rd and longs and get off the field. I don't think the Pats run game will be effective. Maybe 70-80 yards total for all the backs. I think they bracket Gronk with KJ and Kam, play press man when they can, but just do their thing in cover 3 and make the WRs pay for catching the ball.

Special teams - Pats have the advantage here. This could play a factor since it may be a game of field position

Turnovers - I think the Hawks win the turnover battle 2-1

MVP - RW

Hawks - 27-34
Pats - 16-23

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since your going to Arizona one way or the other, I'm thinking your in good shape to score from someone who was asking to much and now has to unload his tickets at a cut rate price. At least I hope that's the case.
Thanks. the way it looks it is going to be sledding uphill the whole way.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they arrested a couple of NY guys here that sold some tickets to the AFCG vs Indy game here last week. sold on Craigslist like you mentioned. You wonder how gullible some people just are. Sorry I have to go , just got an email from Nigeria that if I only send $6k I will get 20 million, you want in?

The fake tickets are easy to detect if you know what to look for. If it's on Craigslist, it has a 90% chance you will never see a ticket!!!!

Why show me a fake ticket after I have flown 10,000 miles and get your ass kicked! Really bad!!!!!
I might make a suitcase out of his ass before I fly back.....

Sonny, Can you imagine there are still people that will send cash to a Craigslist address? LMFAO!

cowboys64219

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England will win pretty easily.....seattle's defense isnt that great GB went up and down the field on them. They should be playing not the shehawks!