• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to talk about the Super Bowl.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They beat Carolina by 20? What was your expectation of them? They can't Superbowl Denver every opponent. Also the D vs gb not gonna give that any credit?

Not worth really replying to this dude. He has over 9k posts and 8k are "the Patriots should beat the Seahawks"

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a horse in this race but comparing the 2 teams power points and weaknesses,
and understanding it could go either way, I think when it all comes down to where the rubber meets the road , Seattle's Defense will bring too much pressure for Tom to handle and afford short field advantages for their Offense to score 30 points on NE while holding them to 21 or less....
But then I haven't picked a winner since we beat Pittsburgh, so don't lose hope !! :lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a horse in this race but comparing the 2 teams power points and weaknesses,
and understanding it could go either way, I think when it all comes down to where the rubber meets the road , Seattle's Defense will bring too much pressure for Tom to handle and afford short field advantages for their Offense to score 30 points on NE while holding them to 21 or less....
But then I haven't picked a winner since we beat Pittsburgh, so don't lose hope !! :lol:
Kind of a dilemma? You hate the Patriots but are jealous of Seattle?
Just drink beer and relax - the 2 best teams are playing this Sunday.....

thedude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks should win...

I know the NFL is trying to create some interest in this Super Bowl since ticket prices are way down and the teams are kind of boring.

However, I am guessing the Seahawks will get to Brady and he will not have a great day.
Hawks will win 23-16.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iowajerms;62***** said:
Patriots vs. Seahawks

Forget past controversies. Only talk about what is going to happen 6 days from now. What do you expect to happen in the game? Who will win? Which defense is better? Will Sherman intercept Brady? Will Lynch get into BEAST MODE?

Damn straight. We have basically a pick em Superbowl. The Pats int he Brady/BB era have had 5 SB's with a combined margin of victory of 16 points. Always a great game.

Can the Hawks match up with Gronk? Can the Pats stop Lynch as the carries mount? Will Wilson bounce back from last week? How banged up is the Hawks secondary? Will Brady go after Sherman?

Good stuff and looking forward to a solid game

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like New England had smooth sailing up until this point. I seem to recall they were down 14 TWICE to Baltimore.

That and at the end of the day the Colts are a very flawed team. They have a good young QB and a bunch of receivers that drop as many balls as they catch.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stats on the strength on the Seattle secondary.

Excellent at mid-range passes 10-20 yard...

Weakest at short range less than 10 yards.

That makes sense in some way. Let them have the pass and kill the YAC with good tackling.

The Patriots have their work cut out for them.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting stats on the strength on the Seattle secondary.

Excellent at mid-range passes 10-20 yard...

Weakest at short range less than 10 yards.

That makes sense in some way. Let them have the pass and kill the YAC with good tackling.

The Patriots have their work cut out for them.
It is also punishing players for catching the ball, not just good tackling. In the SB last year, the receivers had alligator arms by the half and Knowshon Moreno tapped out in the third quarter. To quote LB coach Ken Norton from SB 48 "they don't want to go across the middle, but when they do, we punish, they catch, we punish!"

Seattle will try to force you to make 10-12 short throws to move the ball all the way down the field and it is difficult to complete that many throws in a drive, but SD was able to accomplish it and they are no where near as good as NE, should be a great game!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the NFL is trying to create some interest in this Super Bowl since ticket prices are way down and the teams are kind of boring.

However, I am guessing the Seahawks will get to Brady and he will not have a great day.
Hawks will win 23-16.

The 1st thing I did when I read this was look to see who is posting this.
I did not recognize your avatar, so I looked at your post count.
6 posts. Nothing wrong with having only 6 posts, but when you say something as false as what I have bolded above it doesn't look like you know what you write.

Tell me, why do you say the ticket price are so cheap? And don't post some Craigslist scammer offering lower bowl for $800.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 1st thing I did when I read this was look to see who is posting this.
I did not recognize your avatar, so I looked at your post count.
6 posts. Nothing wrong with having only 6 posts, but when you say something as false as what I have bolded above it doesn't look like you know what you write.

Tell me, why do you say the ticket price are so cheap? And don't post some Craigslist scammer offering lower bowl for $800.

i think he is saying that if Colts were in it, they would demand 5-10K for a ticket and second, he has no fucking clue what he is talking about, cause the tickets as you know personally Split are not cheap, more than ever before, as of now. Maybe Jelly or one of his school mates

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like last year, I have to go with Defense wins Championships.
Them under 21.
Us over 21.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he is saying that if Colts were in it, they would demand 5-10K for a ticket and second, he has no fucking clue what he is talking about, cause the tickets as you know personally Split are not cheap, more than ever before, as of now. Maybe Jelly or one of his school mates

No doubt sonnyblack. Cheapest tic I can find today is about $3500. I have been searching since last Monday and prices have faded a bit, but not yet in my price range.
Damn. I arrived in PHX last night...in the rain. Is that a good sign?:yahoo:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt sonnyblack. Cheapest tic I can find today is about $3500. I have been searching since last Monday and prices have faded a bit, but not yet in my price range.
Damn. I arrived in PHX last night...in the rain. Is that a good sign?:yahoo:

Hope so Split we have 2 feet of snow here in RI and another expecting another foot. GL there my man, and hopefully buy some tickets reasonable or get fake ones like thedude mentioned.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the fake tickets as long as it is at a good price.:yahoo:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the fake tickets as long as it is at a good price.:yahoo:

they arrested a couple of NY guys here that sold some tickets to the AFCG vs Indy game here last week. sold on Craigslist like you mentioned. You wonder how gullible some people just are. Sorry I have to go , just got an email from Nigeria that if I only send $6k I will get 20 million, you want in?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If SEA is able to knock Brady around with their front 4...yes, NE will be in trouble...but, they really haven't been that dominating DL they were LY. Great vs the run, but just okay in pass rush imo.

No dog in the fight for me either, but I sense that NE will win the game...their DEF is better than they've been in a long time, and I think they have one of the better in game coaching staffs in the league.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they arrested a couple of NY guys here that sold some tickets to the AFCG vs Indy game here last week. sold on Craigslist like you mentioned. You wonder how gullible some people just are. Sorry I have to go , just got an email from Nigeria that if I only send $6k I will get 20 million, you want in?
Nah, I'm committed to about 7 different guys from Nigeria. I'm going to be so fucking rich!!!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I'm committed to about 7 different guys from Nigeria. I'm going to be so fucking rich!!!

Man maybe buy an NFL team? Doubt Allen will sell, because he still will have more money than you and half of America

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should easily be able to buy any NFL team, but I'll pass on the Cowboys. I'll probably buy a MLB too. I will have plenty left over.
To piss off New Yorkers, I just might buy the Yankmees and limit the team's payroll to $28 Million. I am not at all worried about the losses as I will have plenty of cash real soon.