• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Philadelphia Flyers 2024 Off Season Thread

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At some point they're going to have to move a winger for a C or D. They have TK, Tippett, and Farabee locked up long term. Presumably Michkov will be a mainstay. I guess that just could be your top 6 wingers when you're trying to contend? Maybe that's good enough. Makes Foerster trade bait potentially. Add some sweeteners and try to turn him in to a top of the lineup C or D?
I would make Farabee the trade bail in this scenario not Foereter.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rebuild is not what we are doing as promised but instead we are retooling.

If the guys we have the money tied up in play to the level of their contracts we would be able to maybe trade them like Risto for example. Since hes not playing at that level we are stuck with him.

Retooling is what teams that are good do when the cap situation gets bad. Bad teams don't have a good foundation to retool, they need to rebuild.

But the rest i agree with. If they play up to their contracts they're not untradeable. Though like your next posts say, a lot of them have NTC/NMC.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would make Farabee the trade bail in this scenario not Foereter.

I agree. Just easier to move guys on ELC's or bridge deals. Also makes them more valuable to keep, but I guess it all depends what Briere can do.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At some point they're going to have to move a winger for a C or D. They have TK, Tippett, and Farabee locked up long term. Presumably Michkov will be a mainstay. I guess that just could be your top 6 wingers when you're trying to contend? Maybe that's good enough. Makes Foerster trade bait potentially. Add some sweeteners and try to turn him in to a top of the lineup C or D?
But i think we know its not good enough. Another thing....6 years NTC, once again have we not learned anything?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8x8.75 for TK. Not the move I would’ve made if I were GM, but 8.75 is better than the rumored 10, and I do love TK so I guess we’ll see how it goes!
Thank God

We would have sucked serious donkey ass without Konecny and whatever retard plan that would have been a part of.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I can't believe this summer is almost over. My poor kid starts school on the 12th, she's not super happy. Hockey right around the corner. I gotta get in at least 3-4 more mountain escapes before September ends. Hopefully by that time I can nestle down for the winter and see what this teams future looks like. I like the outlook and what we have at a lot of positions, along with the youth we have coming in. My main concern is goal tending, I'm not sure either of these guys can get it done long term, we'll see. Sucks how the Hart situation has fucked us, I myself feel that kid may have been legit behind a solid squad, guess we'll never know unless he comes back when he beats the case. Be nice but I don't see him coming back here unless he worked something out with management before they let him go. I mean if he's ultimately innocent, why not give him another shot?