• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kid didn't send me an avatar so I picked a generic ASU one for my week which starts right now.

The memorial service for coach James is over and so is the period of grieving over it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a bet and it's the right thing to do. I wasn't comfortable with not taking the avatar to begin with. You should respect me more for having the conviction to serve my bet out despite not having to.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Wiz, You seriously have some coping issues.

Now you are going to sport Oregon's opponent's team logo every week???

Weak sauce.

ANd you say we are obsessed with the rivalry. Look at your profile man... Sheesh

Wouldnt be surprised if all your Husky minions join in. Hell, wouldnt be surprised if this whole thread does it.

Oregon vs the world.

Just the way we fans like it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of all the things I've said and done, this is the thing that gets to you? :laugh3:

Hell, thought it was fairly tame compared to anything else I've said or done about the ducks. Wanting anyone to beat Oregon isn't anything new for UW even when pretty much everyone did beat them every week.

As for obsessed, it's not like I'm going around thread by thread spouting off about Oregon. In fact I don't believe I've said anything about them since we lost, or if I have it wasn't anything trolling.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-year-term-life-insurance.gif

i would be jelly as well

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't do it on the field so they resort to the message boards -- pretty sad

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize if it is really something that gets to you I HAVE to now do it for the rest of the season right? I mean how could I not?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend that does this on facebook pretty much every week gives woof woof go dawgs and then a a go (fill in whatever fodder team Oregon plays)

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize if it is really something that gets to you I HAVE to now do it for the rest of the season right? I mean how could I not?

Well, it will guarantee you will have at least one losing team logo on your profile, 2 in some weeks.

Luckily you have the Seahawks or you would be lookin at some trifectas.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had UCLA's all last week and no one said a word. I also said Oregon was going to win, and win big. Not just here, but in maybe 2-3 other threads. Also picked them in the pick'em and put up vCash on them (bastards could have covered that :gaah:). No way I'd pick Stanford to win the next game. Doesn't mean I can't show some solidarity. :whistle:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is #2 in the BCS but don't get to excited. Florida State is #3 and plays #7 Miami. Even if you beat Stanford you won't have any end of the season momentum. Oregon State will be ranked probably. But the winner of the south won't be in the top 15 which I think will be Ucla. Don't know if my Devils can win on the road.

Oregon fans pray for FSU or Alabama to lay an egg. It might be your only hope especially if FSU kills the Canes this weekend.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon is #2 in the BCS but don't get to excited. Florida State is #3 and plays #7 Miami. Even if you beat Stanford you won't have any end of the season momentum. Oregon State will be ranked probably. But the winner of the south won't be in the top 15 which I think will be Ucla. Don't know if my Devils can win on the road.

Oregon fans pray for FSU or Alabama to lay an egg. It might be your only hope especially if FSU kills the Canes this weekend.

no. Look at the remaining FSU schedule, they have NO ONE after Miami this weekend. Oregon has #5 Stanford, will have a ranked OSU team and I am sure by the time the CCG comes around Ducks will face a ranked ASU or UCLA team, so Oregon will have plenty of momentum down the stretch. Again, being #2 in this weeks BCS rankings solidified Ducks to control their own destiny, we win out, we are in.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-year-term-life-insurance.gif

i would be jelly as well
No jelly here mamba, I know where we stand in the pecking order and we're on the rise so I'm good for now. The way I see it, unless your on the top (A place where Oregon is STILL striving to be) who could ask for more?

I'm just not one to concede a loss before the game is played and for awhile there we were in this one. At halftime I was thrilled! Now if we were huge favorites playing at home I wouldn't have been so thrilled so that alone tells you the pecking order in itself. I knew it would take a perfect game to beat you guys, even said as much pre-game however not covering on that fake punt :doh: set the tone of things to come as far as playing the perfect game goes.

They can't do it on the field so they resort to the message boards -- pretty sad
Hey now! I gave y'all your due after the game and what's sad LonestarDUCK is when I said this.....

Congrats Oregon fans!

Ucla played an outstanding first half and Oregon played an outstanding second half.

Those two Hundley interceptions proved to be the game breaker IMO. It put the Bruins defense on the field way too much and gave the Ducks offense more opportunities to get it going.

The Ducks defense is much better than I thought, especially their secondary.

Hundley needs at least another year before he should even think about coming out, the experience will do him well.

Moving forward, there is a lot to look forward to for my Bruins. As the announcers pointed out very well, this team is stacked with young talent and played a lot of true freshman tonight who actually played well considering.

As a side note and not that it really mattered in the big picture, I think those Duck defenders are still holding Anthony Barr and those refs are still looking the other way!!:lol:

Oh and one more thing, I knew if we were to win we would need to score more than 42 points as I nailed Oregon's output in this one squarely on the head!!! :10:

WM said this.......

So of course I'm gonna fart around and say it's :lame:.

I think the 'fUCLA' thing is tacky and simple minded even for a Ducks fan. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita sorry but Hundley either is overrated and cant play well vs elite defenses.......... Or Mazzones offenses dont work vs elite defenses.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. Look at the remaining FSU schedule, they have NO ONE after Miami this weekend. Oregon has #5 Stanford, will have a ranked OSU team and I am sure by the time the CCG comes around Ducks will face a ranked ASU or UCLA team, so Oregon will have plenty of momentum down the stretch. Again, being #2 in this weeks BCS rankings solidified Ducks to control their own destiny, we win out, we are in.

Oregon went ahead of FSU by quite a bit.

They are nearly as close to Bama as FSU is to Oregon.

Even if FSU beats Miami in dominating fashion, they just dont have room to move up enough to pass Oregon.

The voters will not bump down Oregon on a bye. And the computers FSU is already tied for 2nd.

They have nearly hit the ceiling for how high their composite BCS avg can go.

They will gain ground on Oregon, but wont pass them when this Sunday's BCS rankings are released.

Zero to worry about.

Oregon just has to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.