• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as Oregon facing a high ranking IC opponent, which scenario is likely to result in a better look for Oregon; OR St beating ASU (possible ranking) vs ASU beating OR St (possible ranking). If one is ranked and the other not, you probably need the ranked team to win. If both are ranked at gametime, one win fall out of rankings with loss to the other. This isn't the SEC where they only bring up the winner w/o kicking the loser out of the rankings.

I don't know if we can win at Utah or both road games, it will be tough.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too many dropped passes by Beavers tonight. The defense did an outstanding job of holding Stanford back and keeping the Beavs in it to the end. Stanford got to Mannion too much though and got him rattled. The game could easily have gone the other way with the Beavs winning. So much for any chance of the Beavers getting ranked again this season. They're way off the radar again and probably back in the 75 to 100 area which won't help Oregon later for a shot at a NCG. :L

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The W tonight came with a big cost.

Being reported that Kasen Williams has Lisfranc injury to left foot. Most Lisfranc injuries are a minimum 6 weeks in a boot, unless surgery is required. His season is very likely over. :gaah:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona @ Colorado + 15 1/2
Utah @ Southern Cal - 6 1/2
Stanford @ Oregon State + 5 1/2
California @ Washington -23 1/2

UCLA @ Oregon -23 1/2
Oregon 55 UCLA 20

Arizona @ Colorado + 15 1/2
Utah @ Southern Cal- 6 1/2
Stanford @ Oregon State + 5 1/2
California @ Washington -23 1/2

UCLA @ Oregon -23 1/2

Oregon 50 UCLA 24
Finally had a perfect week. Got them all right and made up ground on the evil Mamba. :thumb:

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Ducks!! That game had me on the edge of my seat. Oregon tried hard in the first half to give that one away, but what a performance by the Defense in the second half, Avery Patterson and the secondary played great.

Next up, Stanford on the farm Cant wait for that one, and its good to get a few extra days rest, UCLA was hitting hard all night and the boys could use some rest.

On a side note, I was right about OSU losing, although they played good and almost had it. I thought Stanford would put up more points, but the fighting Beibers played good defense for most of the night. I knew Mannion would have a rough day, Stanford was all over him. So now, we will see if the rest of my prediction holds true. Teams that lose to Stanford almost always lose the next week as well. I look for OSU to have a big let down and lose a few more before the Civil War. I think UW beats them as well. I know a lot of people disagree, but I am sticking to it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally had a perfect week. Got them all right and made up ground on the evil Mamba. :thumb:

Grats, I'm sure you passed me back for 3rd atleast. I had a horrible week, think I only got like 2 right.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats, I'm sure you passed me back for 3rd atleast. I had a horrible week, think I only got like 2 right.

A lot of season left and I'm sure I'll have a bad week somewhere that will drop me out of the year, but I just wanted one perfect week along the way. Don't even care if someone else was also perfect and had a closer tiebreaker. Mission accomplished.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaaaahhh fershnizzle butt!

Me Beavs tried and played their hearts out against a solid D from Stanford. Hats off to them boys and their road win against us. It was a perfect night for football. 2-5 on 4th downs wasn't the best to see, but I got no problem with what Riley tried to do, make a defensive ballgame more interesting, perhaps he should have kicked a FG in the 1st half and gone up 6-0.

I saw a Beaver D step up and contain the Cards for the most part all night. I'll take that improvement thru these next 4 games. Think we lost a LB to injury and that was it. Our O-line got hammered all night and Mannion paid the price for that.

Stanford deserves it's #8 ranking.

Toss our teams 6-2 record into all the others that have the same. Plenty of time still to do damage in the Pac12 North.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Ducks!! That game had me on the edge of my seat. Oregon tried hard in the first half to give that one away, but what a performance by the Defense in the second half, Avery Patterson and the secondary played great.

Next up, Stanford on the farm Cant wait for that one, and its good to get a few extra days rest, UCLA was hitting hard all night and the boys could use some rest.

On a side note, I was right about OSU losing, although they played good and almost had it. I thought Stanford would put up more points, but the fighting Beibers played good defense for most of the night. I knew Mannion would have a rough day, Stanford was all over him. So now, we will see if the rest of my prediction holds true. Teams that lose to Stanford almost always lose the next week as well. I look for OSU to have a big let down and lose a few more before the Civil War. I think UW beats them as well. I know a lot of people disagree, but I am sticking to it.

I'll second that prediction, Dawgs will beat the Bev's

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gentleman, Oregon will represent the PAC very well vs Alabama.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they make it... I doubt they would (represent the conference well).

Really man, you can't reach this guy. Many have tried for years before we ever came here. He does this for attention. Best to just pass his ramblings by without comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.