• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Oregon winning by 35. UCLA has 3 linemen playing who don't belong on that field. It will be a bloodbath.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That surprised you? Ihave been saying this for a few weeks now. I may want to change that before game time with UCLA as you have pointed out they are not the same as a few weeks ago.
Yes it surprised me. UW embarrasses themselves at ASU and RN goes on the air and says he wouldn't be surprised to see UW win out the rest of their games? Who wouldn't be surprised by that? UW hasn't played great on the road in years. Sure, they came close against Stanford, but close doesn't count does it? Even if UW comes out strong in the next two games and blows out these teams they are supposed to curb stomp expecting them to carry any momentum into back to back road games @UCLA followed by @OSU is a lot to ask of a team with as many flaws as we have seen in just the last 3 games. I would be shocked to see UW end 9-3. I think 8-4 is possible and 7-5 may be more likely given their road woes.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this bickering between Arizona St fans and Washington fans.

Feels like I'm watching one of those Mexican soaps.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona @ Colorado + 15 1/2
Utah @ Southern Cal- 6 1/2
Stanford @ Oregon State + 5 1/2
California @ Washington -23 1/2

UCLA @ Oregon -23 1/2

Oregon 24 UCLA 50

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk didn't even thank me for when I took off the avatar bet. Dude you literally have no class or manners. You can go fuck yourself bro.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona @ Colorado + 15 1/2
Utah @ Southern Cal- 6 1/2
Stanford @ Oregon State + 5 1/2
California @ Washington -23 1/2

UCLA @ Oregon -23 1/2

Oregon 24 UCLA 50

bruce-lee-laughing.gif

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see ya all Sunday morning or some sech. Leaving for the game in a few minutes. Hopefully i can remember to plorst some from from Duck country tonight or tomorrow.

Have fun.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just 2 points for me this morning.

#1- I want to take a moment to honor and remember Coach James. RIP Coach. I actually am not one that can really tell any stories of Coach James, as I became a Duck fan when I started school there in 1997. But from everything I have read and everyone I know, I hear he was a great leader and on hell of a man. My heart goes out to Husky fans, this can be a tough time when a hero passes.

switching gears to #2- Oregon State. Here is something for all of you Beiber Believers to chew on with your buck teeth. Oregon State has piled up all of these great stats and passing yards against the number 8, 10, 11 and 12th ranked pass defenses in the Pac12. I could throw for 350+ against all of these teams myself. Without Brandin Cooks. I said it before and I will again. OSU is staring straight into the depths of 4 or 5 losses in the next 5 games. Not being a hater (well who am I kidding, of course I am) but they are who we thought they were. NOT good.

Thank gawd the world doesn't spin around your shaved nut reviews. You could play? Well why the hell are you not playing?... or just give me your real name so I can go find the stats myself. Hot air is all that bellows from your lungs, Do you occassionly "rise up" of the floor and float your fat azz down the road? YOU ARE who we thought you were...just another "hot-n-steamy" pile of green shit.

Now go outside and kick your dog around, something your good @ at least.:lol:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be honest, I did not see Stanford losing to Utah at the start of the year, but I have been nervous about the Beavers since the schedule came out. I do not think Stanford can stop Cooks/Mannion, I just hope they can minimize the bleeding. That said, Stanford's Achilles this season has been the short swing pass, not the long ball. Stanford's DB's are also a bit bigger and more athletic than the DB's the Beavers have faced thus far. Mannion is great against the blitz, but Stanford does not rush more than 3-4, more often than not, relying on coverage to provide sacks.

On the flip side, the Beavers run D is abysmal. So TOP will most likely be in the Cardinal's favor. Stanford will have to run effectively and often with the loss of Cajuste (possession receiver) and Williamson (kicker). If Stanford can hit Mannion early and often to get him off his game, then Stanford wins going away.

I could see the Beavers winning this by 10, but I have faith Stanford will win out 35-24.:whistle:

Good overall read...

L@@K for the Beavers to "shut down the run lanes" and leave those "small" DBs out on an island with your main receiver Montgomery getting saftey help alot and single coverage on the rest. Banker may try zones in the backfeld and wouldn't be suprised if he does.. I say force Hogan to beat us thru the air and NOT with your strong running game.

As for OSU's O...more of the same, Mannions main TE is back and has other targets as well. Would like to see draws and screens with Stanford D pressure coming.

Whatever happens, GL to your team Buddah. It won't be easy either way.:suds:

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also look son if UCLAs o line plays that bad againts us. With a healthy Will Sutton, Carl Bradford, Jaxon Hood, Gannon Conway don't you think it will be a long night for Hundley? He holds the ball just as long as Price its going to be a long night for him if our d line is healthy going to UCLA. I don't expect us to beat UCLA but saying "the south runs through Ucla" wtf its really a toss up because we will be winning the south after this week.

You definitely have an easier schedule the rest of the conference. I could see us going 4 - 2 or 3 - 3 in the next 6 games. The determining factor might end up being the Saturday of November 23rd when we will host the Sun Devils.it wouldn't surprise me at all if that game determines the eventual South Winner.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You definitely have an easier schedule the rest of the conference. I could see us going 4 - 2 or 3 - 3 in the next 6 games. The determining factor might end up being the Saturday of November 23rd when we will host the Sun Devils.it wouldn't surprise me at all if that game determines the eventual South Winner.

Todd Graham called the south a single elimination tournament this year. That's pretty close to how it's playing out. If either team finishes the season with only 2 conference losses they win the south regardless of what happens on the 23rd IMO. With 3 losses it comes down to who wins head to head and if one of us gets 4 losses it's over.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Oregon winning by 35. UCLA has 3 linemen playing who don't belong on that field. It will be a bloodbath.

Whole right side of the Bruin O-line is going to be played by 2 true freshmen I believe, saw that in the local paper this morning. Tough chore lie ahead for those 2 boyz.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good overall read...

L@@K for the Beavers to "shut down the run lanes" and leave those "small" DBs out on an island with your main receiver Montgomery getting saftey help alot and single coverage on the rest. Banker may try zones in the backfeld and wouldn't be suprised if he does.. I say force Hogan to beat us thru the air and NOT with your strong running game.

As for OSU's O...more of the same, Mannions main TE is back and has other targets as well. Would like to see draws and screens with Stanford D pressure coming.

Whatever happens, GL to your team Buddah. It won't be easy either way.:suds:
GL to you folks as well Wallace.

I think your Frosh RT is in for a long night, and our OLB's are used to covering TE's. If Carter (CB) is healthy (he went down last week with a hamstring/ankle) I am not too worried. Richards and Reynolds are ball hawks. Mannion will get about 280yds passing, I see Cooks getting about 120 with 2 TD's receiving, but the Beavers ending up with about -25yds rushing.

Cutting the running lanes for Stanford is tough. The guards and tackles both pull at times. Look for Hewitt (our FB/TE hybrid) to be more involved, and expect Barry Sanders to get a few touches. The biggest X factor will be if the Beavers can contain the punt and kickoff return game. That is the clear advantage for Stanford in terms of field position.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL to you folks as well Wallace.

I think your Frosh RT is in for a long night, and our OLB's are used to covering TE's. If Carter (CB) is healthy (he went down last week with a hamstring/ankle) I am not too worried. Richards and Reynolds are ball hawks. Mannion will get about 280yds passing, I see Cooks getting about 120 with 2 TD's receiving, but the Beavers ending up with about -25yds rushing.

Cutting the running lanes for Stanford is tough. The guards and tackles both pull at times. Look for Hewitt (our FB/TE hybrid) to be more involved, and expect Barry Sanders to get a few touches. The biggest X factor will be if the Beavers can contain the punt and kickoff return game. That is the clear advantage for Stanford in terms of field position.

Yeah I read your special teams and coach are the best too...that will be a chore for the beavers to contain. Montgomery leads the nation in KO average doesn't he?:gaah:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, and your team is worst in the PAC in punt returns. Stanford actually plays starters from both sides on special teams to increase their NFL UDFA marketability.

Status
Not open for further replies.