• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen I was saying all week how I was scared for UW and how I thought they would win. I never talked any trash at all.

Stop apologizing. ASU beat UW. ASU fans can say whatever you want. You've beat us something like 8 times in row? You've more than earned trash talking rights.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop apologizing. ASU beat UW. ASU fans can say whatever you want. You've beat us something like 8 times in row? You've more than earned trash talking rights.

I don't like trash talking you though. You were nice all week, and didn't say anything bad about ASU. I just got upset with Wiz when he tried to make excuses for the loss. Wiz needs to Sack up and take the loss, and just admit ASU was the better team.

All though ASUs d line is pretty good lol. Which is something you said struggled but definitely getting Hood back helped a lot. I also don't like all the blame it on Price he had no time in the pocket. I felt bad for him literally was getting hammered.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like trash talking you though. You were nice all week, and didn't say anything bad about ASU. I just got upset with Wiz when he tried to make excuses for the loss. Wiz needs to Sack up and take the loss, and just admit ASU was the better team.

All though ASUs d line is pretty good lol. Which is something you said struggled but definitely getting Hood back helped a lot.

yo-dawg-cool-story-dont-tell-it-again.jpg

Not Neutral

Cross Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea it was just this week. I think he really pushed it to far and acted like ASU was nothing. He was even negative towards ASU after the Wisconsin game, and straight up said that the south runs through UCLA.

Jajaii, we are ASU fans and what one fan does rubs off on others at least somewhat. It might help your cause Jahii if you quit taking every comment as an insult. Don't you think that "the south runs thru UCLA" is a reasonable (and true) statement? It is. Don't you think its reasonable for a UW or any other team fan to be negative towards ASU? Don't you think its reasonable that every UW fan expected Sankey to run all over us? I did and so did you. You are slowly but surely building nothing but ill will toward ASU on these boards in the manner and tone of your posts. Please try to engage your brain before you post. Now go back and apologize to those you so grossly disrespected today and be ashamed that you did. I expect to see those apologies when I log on tomorrow or I might get mad. And don't you dare give me any of your bullshit.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jajaii, we are ASU fans and what one fan does rubs off on others at least somewhat. It might help your cause Jahii if you quit taking every comment as an insult. Don't you think that "the south runs thru UCLA" is a reasonable (and true) statement? It is. Don't you think its reasonable for a UW or any other team fan to be negative towards ASU? Don't you think its reasonable that every UW fan expected Sankey to run all over us? I did and so did you. You are slowly but surely building nothing but ill will toward ASU on these boards in the manner and tone of your posts. Please try to engage your brain before you post. Now go back and apologize to those you so grossly disrespected today and be ashamed that you did. I expect to see those apologies when I log on tomorrow or I might get mad. And don't you dare give me any of your bullshit.

I don't give a fuck, I don't take everything as an insult I clearly make fun of myself.............. So I don't really care at all. Its just im tired of WizardCock and his continuous shit talking when his teams cant back it up. I went off after he started making excuses for the Washington game, after I took the avatar bet off and wanted him to honor the Dawg Father. I aint apologizing for shit im gonna battle toe to toe with wiz. He needs to learn that ASU just dominated the line of scrimmage, and needs to understand that UW's line sucks and stop blaming everything on Price. STFU we played some of the best olines in the country Graham even expects us to dominate other o lines for the rest of the season. Apologizing is for Pussys I aint backing down. Stop talking bad about our team if you are a true ASU fan, its clear that ASUs defense is back and will play well for the rest of the season.

Also look son if UCLAs o line plays that bad againts us. With a healthy Will Sutton, Carl Bradford, Jaxon Hood, Gannon Conway don't you think it will be a long night for Hundley? He holds the ball just as long as Price its going to be a long night for him if our d line is healthy going to UCLA. I don't expect us to beat UCLA but saying "the south runs through Ucla" wtf its really a toss up because we will be winning the south after this week.

I actually know a lot about ASU football so my comments aren't dumb.

When I said STFU it was a joke lol. You clearly don't know me well enough to understand when im joking.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the shit im talking about. They try and make excuses when they lose. PRICE HAD LIKE 3 seconds in the pocket dude.

Also I just asked where the Huskies fans are and you come back with this shit. Im gonna be pissed, just face the facts the your o line got dominated. Stop blaming everything on Price, Shaq Thompson and your defense missed 30 tackles. It also would of been nice to see you acknowledge Kelly as you have given the kid no credit all year. Grice looks like a pro Rb and Will Sutton, and Carl Bradford look like they will be very good in the NFL.

All Husky fans should just come forward, bow down, confess all lifelong sins, proclaim 114 degrees is better than 78 degrees if it is a dry heat, dismiss Seattle night life for dinner at 3pm, water arobics at 4:30pm, The Wheel of Fortune at 6pm, lights out at 8pm and a brisk walk in the air conditioned mall at 4am every day?

Funny...I don't remember you being that humble the last time my team bent yours over and made them bite the pillow. Mellow a bit huh.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Husky fans should just come forward, bow down, confess all lifelong sins, proclaim 114 degrees is better than 78 degrees if it is a dry heat, dismiss Seattle night life for dinner at 3pm, water arobics at 4:30pm, The Wheel of Fortune at 6pm, lights out at 8pm and a brisk walk in the air conditioned mall at 4am every day?

Funny...I don't remember you being that humble the last time my team bent yours over and made them bite the pillow. Mellow a bit huh.

What are you smoking? We haven't gone anywhere, but I did say even before that game that I was taking a trip. That turned into having house guests up from Texas and I've been just swamped at work. The other dawgs who normally post have been here plenty all week from what I've seen. So you base that question on just my being too busy to be up here as much? :wtf2:

Want to know why Huskies might not be posting as much, just watch the news. When one of your heros dies you let us know how much you want to banter about nothing. Depressed? Yes, over YOU? Hardly.

No offense, but UW had no offense that game. I'm not saying your team didn't play a darned good game for them, but the UW line was totally absent and blew plays they normally make all over the place. Our QB once again melted down into a complete idiot that couldn't make even one decision right under pressure. Every QB has to play under pressure in the Pac and Price has shown over and over again that he can't. We are pissed as hell at Sark, his offensive coaches, and the players. That has nothing to do with ASU.

I'll be around as much as I always am once my house clears out and my projects get caught up. Well, that and there needs to be something up here worth commenting on. 25 pages of you ranting about nothing with arizona fans or 10 pages of college basketball do not interest me enough to do give more than a drive by post here and there. If this board ever gets back to talking actual football I'll be here.

You should see how pissed Wiz got. I let him honor his team, and I go and see posts on the UW @ ASU board and Wiz is giving ASU no credit, and then writes a bs paragraph on how UW played a bad game making excuse after excuse. I was taking the high road and letting him honor the Dawg Father who deserves to be honored truly a great College Football coach and Uw fans lost a legend and a great man. But Wiz needs to take back everything he said about ASU which is something he hasn't done yet.

Notice what Regent just posted? Giving all the credit to ASU that is class. Like how I showed class letting him honor the Dawg Father.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im Still heated almost as much as the time I broke my xbox! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4StOKFw7M]Fat Guy Destroys Xbox - YouTube[/ame]

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there needs to be something up here worth commenting on. 25 pages of you ranting about nothing with arizona fans or 10 pages of college basketball do not interest me enough to do give more than a drive by post here and there. If this board ever gets back to talking actual football I'll be here.

This.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Us Duck guys aren't looking so bad now eh?

Honestly I was surprised and said so. Particularly OcD whose obsession with all things Husky hate seems to know no bounds was mostly silent and even let McNabb out of their 6 month bet. I was ready for the vitriol that normally comes from your clan and was almost disappointed to not receive it. Easier to hate folks who give you more reasons for it right? :noidea:

That's what makes any other fan base trying to rub your noses in stuff just flat out unacceptable. If the two most hated fan bases in the conference can be civil after a game then there is just no room for anyone else to try that stuff.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All though ASUs d line is pretty good lol. Which is something you said struggled but definitely getting Hood back helped a lot. I also don't like all the blame it on Price he had no time in the pocket. I felt bad for him literally was getting hammered.
You literally can't be any bigger of a douche bag. Seriously, you can't.

I didn't give any credit? I said your team played their ass off, what more do you expect?

I dare you to say your drivel again, because if you do I'm going to go back and post your words about your team after they got curb stomped by Stanford. So now if I point out the things in my own team I was disappointed in and what angered me about the effort of my team I'm not sacking up, but when you do it it's ok?

Did you see any of the posts where I said we were dominated by both lines? What would you expect for someone whose team had such high expectations to say? It's ok Sark. Your boys played as well as they possibly could and got curb stomped by a team more or less around your level of athlete anyway? :wtf2:
Why on earth wouldn't ANYONE be upset at their team for the total lack of effort shown in that game? Think it's just me being homer? Ask any of the ducks or trojans who watched that game if they thought UW played well, but just got dominated. Otherwise I'll say it again....

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

And I knew, I knew you were going to end up throwing back in my face not holding me to an avatar for the week. I DEMAND you give me one that I will put up for a week starting after the memorial to Don James on Sunday. You have no morals and no class what so ever. I reject your outreach of just saying honor James as words you didn't mean. If you don't send me an avatar I will put up one of my own. I will NOT leave this owing you anything. I'm completely done with you.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still feel bad that your senior class had to finish their careers against our dysfunctional joke of a team in the MAACO irrelevant bowl just because of one slip up. That game was an embarrassment towards our university, but pretty much a perfect way to send of Dennis Erickson.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should see how pissed Wiz got. I let him honor his team, and I go and see posts on the UW @ ASU board and Wiz is giving ASU no credit, and then writes a bs paragraph on how UW played a bad game making excuse after excuse. I was taking the high road and letting him honor the Dawg Father who deserves to be honored truly a great College Football coach and Uw fans lost a legend and a great man. But Wiz needs to take back everything he said about ASU which is something he hasn't done yet.

Notice what Regent just posted? Giving all the credit to ASU that is class. Like how I showed class letting him honor the Dawg Father.
So you showed class letting me honor my hero in death and then you and that other ASU tool started taunting UW's loss like 4 days later, but we are the ones without class? Pissed at you? Not really. I just call things like I see them and right now I see you as the biggest tool on this board and that's really saying something considering how bad I thought OcD was. You passed him up by a country mile. You really think I'm pissed? :laugh3: You obviously haven't read many of my posts. Going off on people for fun is kind of my thing and always has been. Ask Mamba about some of our early exchanges. Hell, ask 4d20 about his first month on this board. The difference here is you don't have any class what so ever and won't be a man about it. Why? Because I dared to say what I thought was going to happen before our game and was proven wrong. I didn't 'smack talk' I just said what I honestly thought was going to happen. I said Sankey was going to run up a ton of yards on your team. Why wouldn't I have thought that? He ran up a ton of yards on Stanford and Oregon so who didn't think it was coming? Hell, not only did several Oregon fans say the same thing, but some of your own people were worried about it as well. So tell me again what my great sin was. I had confidence in my team and said so, but the game didn't turn out that way. And did I 'disrespect' ASU in the loss? No I didn't. I said I was pissed at the total lack of effort on the offense and the complete garbage play of Keith Price. You think I'm wrong in that right? Well every single sportscaster who has had a comment on that game agrees. Every single fan of other teams up here who watched that game agrees. Stop being a whiny little bitch homer and just get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.