• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also helped put us together. That game really has turned around our season in a good way. Im actually thankful we schedule you guys even though you beat us.

It goes both ways.

Playing Notre Dame brings ASU to a national spotlight that week, and helps with recruiting.

Playing ASU brings attention to us from the West coast, and helps us in recruiting.

Plus it's always nice to see different teams.

To be honest, I was nervous before that game lol.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It goes both ways.

Playing Notre Dame brings ASU to a national spotlight that week, and helps with recruiting.

Playing ASU brings attention to us from the West coast, and helps us in recruiting.

Plus it's always nice to see different teams.

To be honest, I was nervous before that game lol.

Same and I was pissed when we didn't recover that onside. :lol:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also helped put us together. That game really has turned around our season in a good way. Im actually thankful we schedule you guys even though you beat us.

hell ya. anytime you can get Notre Dame on the schedule that is huge. Ya fuckers. i am jelly of that one.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell ya. anytime you can get Notre Dame on the schedule that is huge. Ya fuckers. i am jelly of that one.

No one wants to schedule you guys lol. Unless Mariota leaves but for most of the time you will be paying people to go down to Eugene and it sucks but still. I hope Oregon gets Stanford in like the 2nd game of the season to get the Pac season started off early.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same and I was pissed when we didn't recover that onside. :lol:

I'm just happy I got to troll your board for a brief moment lol

ASU has had some good teams, I like the coach they have now. I think he can sustain consistency.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so going back to the WizardCock thing. You can talk shit about the other team and then when your team gets rocked were not a loud to bring it up? Even though he started all this shit lmfao.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd love to play Oregon.

The ratings for that game would be huge.

ps: Thank God we don't play Oregon this season.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to schedule you guys lol. Unless Mariota leaves but for most of the time you will be paying people to go down to Eugene and it sucks but still. I hope Oregon gets Stanford in like the 2nd game of the season to get the Pac season started off early.

thats what I like about the B1G. They will schedule anyone. Oregon has had an SEC and Big12 team back out of home n homes over last couple of years.

Whereas, from the B1G the Ducks have Ohio State, Michigan State, and Nebraska all scheduled for home and homes.

Gotta like that.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was kind of hoping they would keep the 2016 game and cancel next year's game instead. Going to South Bend and watching ASU play would've been an awesome experience. I'm still really looking forward to them coming to SDS next year. Too bad we don't get them in September. It won't be hot and its weird playing an OOC game in the middle of the conference schedule.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what I like about the B1G. They will schedule anyone. Oregon has had an SEC and Big12 team back out of home n homes over last couple of years.

Whereas, from the B1G the Ducks have Ohio State, Michigan State, and Nebraska all scheduled for home and homes.

Gotta like that.

Yea im happy were scheduling good non conference teams. Its fun to go to the games, and see other passionate fan bases. But when were scheduling teams like Illinois at home it wasn't so much fun or FCS teams. I look forward to Notre Dame coming into ASU next year. But the UW game was definitely the best they talked so much shit at the game. It was fun but I cant wait for Notre Dame to come here.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait so going back to the WizardCock thing. You can talk shit about the other team and then when your team gets rocked were not a loud to bring it up? Even though he started all this shit lmfao.

Wiz will bring his A game man, Just know when you smack talk with him he will bring it right back in full force. Just go back at him.

Ya know, I dont see what is wrong with a little bit of post game smack. I didnt after Oregon beat Washington. It was expected and for the most part they knew it. But they had yall beat before they took the field in their eyes..

Do what ya got to do, But know that you are fuckin with pros. Husky fans do NOT mess around and 90% of them can bring that shit hard core.

now you know why Oregon fans give them shit for 11 months out of the year right? We give them a month generally to lick their wounds after the Duck wins by blowout, just because the silence from our fan base infuriates them after the Ducks win. But it wont be long and it will start again.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play Oregon.

The ratings for that game would be huge.

ps: Thank God we don't play Oregon this season.

Game has been a long time coming. Needs to get done. I am hoping and starting a rumor now, that they will play in Jerry world in 3 years. Opening game...

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing like blue bloods coming into your home stadium. Fans are pumped up beyond any other game.

The Ducks have had Michigan, Oklahoma, and Tennessee (all 3 Duck wins). Granted, the Vols were down. But oh well. Their fans showed up in bunches and it still felt huge.

Now Oregon has Ohio St, Texas A&M, and Nebraska coming to Autzen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game has been a long time coming. Needs to get done. I am hoping and starting a rumor now, that they will play in Jerry world in 3 years. Opening game...

Opening game?

Oh man, that would be great. Such a hype up that would get. Jerry world being Dallas I hope?

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is nothing like blue bloods coming into your home stadium. Fans are pumped up beyond any other game.

The Ducks have had Michigan, Oklahoma, and Tennessee (all 3 Duck wins). Granted, the Vols were down. But oh well. Their fans showed up in bunches and it still felt huge.

Mow Oregon has Ohio St, Texas A&M, and Nebraska coming to Autzen.

Oregon v Ohio St would be great to watch.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opening game?

Oh man, that would be great. Such a hype up that would get. Jerry world being Dallas I hope?

Yes sir. You know that Cowboy kickoff classic or whatever they call it.

The Ducks had one of those with LSU. Didnt end well for the Ducks. But getting an invite on that stage against a team like 2011 LSU was HUGE for Oregon.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiz will bring his A game man, Just know when you smack talk with him he will bring it right back in full force. Just go back at him.

Ya know, I dont see what is wrong with a little bit of post game smack. I didnt after Oregon beat Washington. It was expected and for the most part they knew it. But they had yall beat before they took the field in their eyes..

Do what ya got to do, But know that you are fuckin with pros. Husky fans do NOT mess around and 90% of them can bring that shit hard core.

now you know why Oregon fans give them shit for 11 months out of the year right? We give them a month generally to lick their wounds after the Duck wins by blowout, just because the silence from our fan base infuriates them after the Ducks win. But it wont be long and it will start again.

Yea but I have never really liked Wiz at all. Hes to serious on these boards imo, and you can never tell when hes joking. He always says something about UW that he loves and then the next week he takes it back. Like Price and then Sark. He has talked a lot of shit on here and even said that ASU had nothing over schools like Oregon,Stanford,Washington and then he sarcastically said Arizona. Im fine with the other Huskies fans I guess. But I was nice enough to cancel the avatar bet to pay respect to the Dawg Father. He comments on a little post where I was just asking where the Huskie fans were, and then he starts making up excuses. They just blame Price for all there problems. Do they not notice how garbage there o line is.

I have tried to be nice to Wiz in the past, but im done its like he can never have a good time. The other fans on here love to joke and have a good time but hes just to serious for most of the time. He talks a lot of shit, why cant he just admit ASU out played UW because UWs o line is shit and ASU has a dominate line. He straight up said Uw defense is far better............... I see more pro players on ASUs then UWs.

I like Regent he was not talking shit or doing anything. He said that ASUs line has struggled which was probably the only bad thing he said about ASU all week. You talk shit your team better be ready to back it up. They definitely talked more shit to us though because they took us lightly.

To be honest he started all of it though. I will continue to fight him I don't give a fuck. He just needs to realize what words are coming out of his mouth because its just shit that his team cant back up. Even Uofa fans were jumping on the UW vs ASU board to tell them that ASU was just a better team and don't expect to trot to Tempe and win. Its just the typical oh Price this, oh Sark didn't prepare them. How about ASU is just a better fucking team?

I mean did WizardCock not watch the game? Keith Price had like 3 seconds in the pocket and was taking a beating. There Tackles were literally get shoved back by Bradford, and forcing Price out of the pocket where there was a d linemen waiting for him. We moved Will Sutton and Carl Bradford to one side and UW had no answer.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Pryor decided to finally show up for a big game. It was in the Rose Bowl v your Ducks

He played lights out.

Ohio States d coordinator had one hell of a game plan. Give him a ton of credit for the Buckeye win.

Status
Not open for further replies.