• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May said Oregon State is 1 dimensional and has no chance. So that means Oregon State actually does have a chance. I will say Mannion and Brandin Cooks=NFL.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark May said Oregon State is 1 dimensional and has no chance. So that means Oregon State actually does have a chance. I will say Mannion and Brandin Cooks=NFL.

So is he....

IF were so 1 dimensional, come get us, were standing right in front of you...slice...GONE!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you will appreciate this. Got the 16 month old a Skeleton costume for Halloween...Just like Karate kid...

:yahoo:

skelelx0.jpg

SWEET!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wall Mannion and Cooks are sick. Irahbor going to have to play his best game to shut him down. SHOOT OUT in the desert!

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Storm Woods or whatever his name was? Looked like a pretty good RB toward the end of last year. Especially against Texas, or was that just our run defense having Manny _iaz in charge of it?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't apologize. That's not how it works here, ASU-08, and Wizardhawk and Trojanfan12 very well know it. Go back thru some earlier pages and see for yourself. "class" and "high road" are not terms compatible with the posts on these boards. Don't be intimidated or muzzled by these other posters. That's not what we're here for. If they want to rant before the games, comments like yours are just payback and the price you pay for a loud mouth before the game. PAYBACK is not low class. PAYBACK is generally deserved. If they don't like what you post, they can ignore it. And if they can't deal with Jahii (who can) don't let them take it out on you.:rant:

Disagree. What was said is that it's open season trash talk pre-game and then it pretty well stops once the game is over. That's the way it's been done from back when this thread was on cbs.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Storm Woods or whatever his name was? Looked like a pretty good RB toward the end of last year. Especially against Texas, or was that just our run defense having Manny _iaz in charge of it?

EXPECT him to see the rwak via the ground and via the air...Buenos Noches From a Lonely Room...:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk didn't even thank me for when I took off the avatar bet. Dude you literally have no class or manners. You can go fuck yourself bro.
Look you little fuck wad. I had just learned that me hero had died and wasn't talking to anyone. Show me where I chatted up anything to anyone about something and maybe you have merit. I gave a thumbs up to someone else who said it was a nice thing for you to do before I left the board. How am I classless exactly?

So you said I didn't give any credit to your team on our board and that pissed you off right?
The ONLY post I had on the game thread on the UW board was in response to an ASU fan who said:
Good game UW. ASU respects you. I hope Price heals.
My response was:
I don't respect us right now, why would anyone else? That was the most pathetic attempt of a game I've seen in many, many years. Your defense played great, but our offense didn't do a single thing right and that just isn't acceptable with what they have on the field.
Yeah, I really disrespected your team there didn't I? :rollseyes:

Now what did YOU post on the UW team board after the game?
We have Sutton and Bradford who= NFL we eat more Huskie.
You totally trolled our board with garbage. That's class you little fuck weasle?

You say I have to take back everything I said about ASU because you told me I only needed to honor our dead coach? What kind of utter and total garbage is that? ANYONE on this board help me understand what this little dip stick is doing here? Oh yeah, I'm going to be a big person and let you grieve your coach, but you must renounce everything you said before the game, oh and I won't tell you that you need to do that as a condition until after I'm a big piece of shit and start throwing the loss in your face all over the place days later. :wtf: Yeah, that's total class right there sport. :clap: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN EVER.

You want to go toe to toe with me? Why? Because you like embarrassing yourself on this board? OK, here's more of your drivel.

Its just im tired of WizardCock and his continuous shit talking when his teams cant back it up.
So no one is allowed to talk smack on a board related to college football unless they know ahead of time their team is for sure going to win? You sure have some very odd rules there kid. Hate to tell you, but no one would agree with that.

Let's take a good hard look at this one:
He needs to learn that ASU just dominated the line of scrimmage, and needs to understand that UW's line sucks and stop blaming everything on Price.
Ok, so I have to learn that ASU dominated on both sides of the line. Pretty much said that already and it was obvious, what do you want? A fucking cookie? But now he says all I've done is blame KP since it happened. That's your stance right? I blamed the O line for not only not pass blocking but also not creating the holes they should have for Sankey. Want those links? Be careful here sport because you are just going to keep making yourself look foolish.

But why on earth am I not allowed to say I'm so over our QB? Price went 16-39 in passing and was missing 5y dump passes and screens all over the place. Worse, I'm not sure he made a correct decision after being flushed out of the pocket even once. Do you know what check downs are or what options a QB should take when a play is blown? Didn't think so so STFU and take your garbage out of here. Price has screwed this team on just about every major road game he has been in since he started here and EVERY SINGLE dawg fan will agree with that. EVERY ONE OF THEM. Again, YOU FAIL AT LIFE.

And I just love these:
Stop talking bad about our team if you are a true ASU fan, its clear that ASUs defense is back and will play well for the rest of the season.
I just got upset with Wiz when he tried to make excuses for the loss. Wiz needs to Sack up and take the loss, and just admit ASU was the better team.
So after getting curb stomped by Stanford your response was?
ASU has the same problem as last year. We cant run the ball which kills us in away games, we also have lost our great pass rush from last season Sutton is to fat now.
You told us for weeks about how fat Sutton was and about how bad your defense was and then tell one of your fellow posters just today to stop picking on your team, that your defense is back now and playing better. :laugh3::laugh3: I mean really kid, you are all over the freaking map.

I have no class, but you tell another poster:
I WAAN FUCK YO WIFE!
And then after people tell you they are creeped out and it wasn't cool you add this:
So if your wife ready? bitch no wut I like.
Yeah man, you are totally classy. :lol:

So go find me those quotes of what I said before that game that so enraged you that days after you said just winning was enough for you that you HAD to come up here and start ripping into UW without anyone else starting shit. I really want to see the exact quotes of mine that you say were so outrageous that I have to take them back. Really, this should be fun. Keep digging the hole you are creating deeper.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still could of thanked me for taking the avi bet off. Most people would of gone through with the bet, but I saw how upset you were after coach James passed away.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still could of thanked me for taking the avi bet off. Most people would of gone through with the bet, but I saw how upset you were after it happened.
Look, that was a nice thing to do and part of me was saying to myself i still won't take it as I'm not one to welsh on a bet. Now that you have totally gone off the deep deep end of douchedom it made it easy for me to see they were empty words that meant nothing. I said this yesterday and I mean it, after the memorial for James on sunday I will put up an ASU avatar for one week. If you do not provide one I will put up my own. Either way I will NOT let you have this over my head. Not happening.

I honestly have nothing to apologize for. I said what I thought about my team before our game and didn't do anything to disrespect your team after it. I take the time to deal with my house guests and work projects and come back up here mid week to find you and another ASU poster going all crazy on the UW insults and then turn around and blame me for it when I hadn't even been here. :wtf2: Then we are told that no one told you two about the rules? I mean you have to be taught right from wrong at your ages? Did either of you play ANY type of sport growing up? When you beat another team were you taught to go taunt them and throw things in their faces? Or were you taught to go shake hands and leave it as the past? There are no written rules up here and if you feel like taunting people after you won go right ahead. I said keep it up if you wish. Just know that those of us that feel it is totally classless and trashy are also free to tell you that. And I don't care what team you beat or trash. It's not just because it was my team.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, that was a nice thing to do and part of me was saying to myself i still won't take it as I'm not one to welsh on a bet. Now that you have totally gone off the deep deep end of douchedom it made it easy for me to see they were empty words that meant nothing. I said this yesterday and I mean it, after the memorial for James on sunday I will put up an ASU avatar for one week. If you do not provide one I will put up my own. Either way I will NOT let you have this over my head. Not happening.

I honestly have nothing to apologize for. I said what I thought about my team before our game and didn't do anything to disrespect your team after it. I take the time to deal with my house guests and work projects and come back up here mid week to find you and another ASU poster going all crazy on the UW insults and then turn around and blame me for it when I hadn't even been here. :wtf2: Then we are told that no one told you two about the rules? I mean you have to be taught right from wrong at your ages? Did either of you play ANY type of sport growing up? When you beat another team were you taught to go taunt them and throw things in their faces? Or were you taught to go shake hands and leave it as the past? There are no written rules up here and if you feel like taunting people after you won go right ahead. I said keep it up if you wish. Just know that those of us that feel it is totally classless and trashy are also free to tell you that. And I don't care what team you beat or trash. It's not just because it was my team.

Yea honestly If I could go back I wish I didn't do all that trash talking. I was more upset that you didn't thank me for taking off the bet more than anything. I'm going to limit my posts on this board. The first sentence is all I wanted to hear is that you acknowledged the fact that it was a nice thing to do. Pce for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.