• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Boyd or Winston. :laugh3: 57% is ass and look at the teams hes playing? he can just throw it short to his speedy wrs and out run the slow ass defenses you guys are playing. It makes me mad schedule someone good. You guys are scared of losing to another SEC team.

Yep, so scared of the SEC. Beat the last one the DUcks played by 40. THe same team that took big bad SEC Georgia to OT.

And he played a game in a typhoon that hurt the numbers. Have you watched a Duck game. He goes deep often.

ANd like I said. We did schedule good teams, including K State and Georgia. They backed out.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so scared of the SEC. Beat the last one the DUcks played by 40. THe same team that took big bad SEC Georgia to OT.

And he played a game in a typhoon that hurt the numbers. Have you watched a Duck game. He goes deep often.

ANd like I said. We did schedule good teams, including K State and Georgia. They backed out.

Well those schools are pussys. I just think right now Boyd deserves the heisman, the teams he has played and to only have thrown 2 ints? completing over 70% and being the most complete QB in the nation. Kid will be good in the NFL, Boyd deserves the heisman as of now fair and square.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those schools are pussys. I just think right now Boyd deserves the heisman, the teams he has played and to only have thrown 2 ints? completing over 70% and being the most complete QB in the nation. Kid will be good in the NFL, Boyd deserves the heisman as of now fair and square.

thhahawtf.gif

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well thanfully the pundits and media disagree.

Love Tajh though. He is a hell of a player. He had his final 2 down to Clemson and Oregon and chose Clemson.

He is definitely a top 5 candidate today

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanfully the pundits and media disagree.

Love Tajh though. He is a hell of a player. He had his final 2 down to Clemson and Oregon and chose Clemson.

He is definitely a top 5 candidate today

And will kick some ASS in the NFL. Let me sneak this one in there along with Kelly.........

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiiiiiiiiiinda sounds just a little hateful......

:lol:

Im gonna keep it classy for you Huskies this week. And invite you to our tailgater. We will be there for gameday, then back to the tailgate party. PM me if you want to exchange numbers and we can have a beer and a shot. My wife and daughter will also be there, as well as some Husky friends of mine. And a whole flock of Ducks!!!

Can I be there too? I mean it is duck hunting season and rain is sure to fall...I'll bring my 12 gauge and a few boxes of shells. Sure no one would mind if I touched off a few dozen rounds with Corso nearby....well maybe thats not the pond I should be hunting by next weekender. Nevermind...:laugh3:

Carryon...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Mariota and Boyd are projected 1st rounders.

Hope Boyd comes to the Cardinals, and what the hell Mariota anything is better than Carson Palmer............ Jesus FUCKING CHRIST LOL @ THIS GUYS DECLINE SINCE LEAVING CINNCI ONLY DECENT USC QB IN THIS GEN!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota Heisman campaign looking good. Really needs the big game on a National Stage in 6 days.

Passing

76-134 57% completion pct 1358 yards

14 TD 0 INTs

Rushing

338 yards 7 TDs 12 yards a carry.

He is pacing 55 TDs. Not counting a potential CCG

He also has not played past the 5 minute mark in the 3rd quarter in any game.

I believe Shawn Mannion's passing #'s put those stats to shame except for Mariota's run stats. Let's keep these things in perspective sir.:yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Boyd comes to the Cardinals, and what the hell Mariota anything is better than Carson Palmer............ Jesus FUCKING CHRIST LOL @ THIS GUYS DECLINE SINCE LEAVING CINNCI ONLY DECENT USC QB IN THIS GEN!

NFL Draft analysts Rob Rang and Dane Bugler have Cardinals taking OTs Koundjo from Bama and Richardson from Tennessee.

They both have Bridgewater #1 to Jville.

Rang has Mariota going 2 and Bugler has him going 6.

They have Boyd going 7 and 9.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford was the best team we played by far. Notre Dame has no running game and a scrub at qb, im sorry Notre Dames defense didn't impress me at all until the 2nd half, we should of been able to rack up enough points in the first half to hold on in the 2nd half, there defense finally showed up, but that was the 2nd worse offense we have faced all year next to Sac State. That was a game we should of won and didn't because our weak ass secondary and inability to rush the passer.

Whoever THAT ND QB was he should did tear a new asshole in that 1st half ASU squad in the 1st halfer, what 200 yards?:doh:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Shawn Mannion's passing #'s put those stats to shame except for Mariota's run stats. Let's keep these things in perspective sir.:yahoo:

and one team is #2 in the country, the other lost to an fcs team

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,900.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM a QB rating of 176.3 on the season vs HS quality teams ONLY. KP a QB rating of 163.4 vs a mix of quality opponents and some fluff. He has 26 more attempts and 38 more completions than your boy and did sit out much of the second half in one game. Yours only has 3 more TD's against totally bad teams.

If KP can stack up against MM then surely there are others across the nation who can as well. Not trolling here, just saying hold off on the awards until we see him do it against any type of real defense.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boyd will be a much better NFL qb than Mariota sorry. Where did you get this Mock Draft again?

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I be there too? I mean it is duck hunting season and rain is sure to fall...I'll bring my 12 gauge and a few boxes of shells. Sure no one would mind if I touched off a few dozen rounds with Corso nearby....well maybe thats not the pond I should be hunting by next weekender. Nevermind...:laugh3:

Carryon...

Nope.....sorry man. Get back to me when the Beavs are relevant again. And by relevant I mean beating Div2 Teams.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MM is the real deal...terrific QB and the front runner for sure, but there's more just behind him and there closing fast. Whole lotta time till this Heisman mess is sorted out.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, please lets put some perspective. So I will clarify for you. Mariota has more rushing yards than the ENTIRE BEAVERS TEAM......And he has yet to play a full game.

Clear enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.