• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
crap, so far I've been very wrong. :doh:

12-0 Seattle in the early going and Indy has had NO offense. Seattle's slow D to start the game last week is totally gone this week. They are just relentless.

Shit we need you guys to lose. D Wash is back today Go cards!!!!!!!!!! Caroll straight knows how to win games though for the Hawks.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, he was drapped on him like a cheap suit

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: I pick on everyone and always have. The difference between you and the rest of duckburg is most of them can carry on normal conversations without the hate and vitriol. You seem mostly unable to do so. I'd be happy to lay down the hate and just have a conversation, but every attempt I've had to do so has been met with nothing but trolling. If you act like a troll you will be treated as such. Prove me wrong and act normal for a change.

:suds:

images

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bullshit: All we have seen from Oregon fans over the last several years is them trying to put their foot on our throats and of course we are going to defend ourselves. No UW fans feels they are still like the '91 team. The '08 team took every bit of any arrogance that was left out of them. PERIOD. What you see from the base anymore is their defense to your fans that are way more out of control than anything UW ever did.

Your base is full of nothing but hypocrisy at its worse. You are all worse than that which you say lead you to contempt for our base. If you can't raise yourselves above that then isn't your hate misplaced? You are no better than that which you loathed so your hate is utter and total garbage.

Name me anything UW fans did that is so outrageous that it is worthy of the vitriol you exercise and I'll show you examples of things your base does that is worse. This continued notion that our fans caused you to be this bad just makes me want to puke. You all make me fucking sick with this hypocrisy.

Kiiiiiiiiiinda sounds just a little hateful......

:lol:

Im gonna keep it classy for you Huskies this week. And invite you to our tailgater. We will be there for gameday, then back to the tailgate party. PM me if you want to exchange numbers and we can have a beer and a shot. My wife and daughter will also be there, as well as some Husky friends of mine. And a whole flock of Ducks!!!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kiiiiiiiiiinda sounds just a little hateful......

Well no shit man. Ducks hate Dawgs and vise versa. My point was those who say they hate UW because of how arrogant they were when they ruled the roost ought not to do what they despised in others and then still claim they have a valid reason for the hate.

Hate all you want, but I'll call out hypocrisy when I see it. I have lots of reasons I hate Oregon and they go back to childhood. That their fans have now become the most crass and arrogant crowd to have never even won a title to support it is just added fuel to the fire. You all really have no idea how much hate you are going to get back when this streak is over and ever single bit of it will have been well earned.

As for the tailgating I will be working on meeting Mamba at some point. I still don't know what my plans are for pregame. We might not being going to the game by boat now so I may have more time. We will see.

BeaverShaver

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well no shit man. Ducks hate Dawgs and vise versa. My point was those who say they hate UW because of how arrogant they were when they ruled the roost ought not to do what they despised in others and then still claim they have a valid reason for the hate.

Hate all you want, but I'll call out hypocrisy when I see it. I have lots of reasons I hate Oregon and they go back to childhood. That their fans have now become the most crass and arrogant crowd to have never even won a title to support it is just added fuel to the fire. You all really have no idea how much hate you are going to get back when this streak is over and ever single bit of it will have been well earned.

As for the tailgating I will be working on meeting Mamba at some point. I still don't know what my plans are for pregame. We might not being going to the game by boat now so I may have more time. We will see.

I hear ya, on almost all your points. However I bring an entirely different perspective. I started being a fan when I started college in 1997. Being raised in the Bay Area, college football was not really relevant. Baseball is my number one sport and it literally runs through my veins. So much so that my daughter was born with a thunderbolt of a right arm and can sleepwalk her way to a .500 average. LOL. Anyways, my point is this, being completely objective as a NON NATIVE NW'er. I can say that I have never experienced a fan base with their noses so far in the sky and lacking in any sort of class than the Huskies. And that is saying a lot seeing as I grew up in a house full of 49er fans. I would put Husky fans on the same boat as Niner fans and send them all to Nova Scotia if I could. There they could run around and claim themselves king of the land and they could ride tandem bikes and talk about the good old days.

I don't "Hate" any individual fan. In fact I have plenty of Husky friends, and Im not just talking about fat chicks (pun). But dude, seriously you are the pot and you are screaming black right now. I will be completely honest and say that there are PLENTY of really classless Duck fans, but do not forget why many of them became that way. They have Husky fan to thank for that. I grew up going to Raider games, and even Raider fans don't put little duckies in the urinals and toss moldy bread at kids.

That's my piece. I don't hate you Wiz, nor you IronBreaker, nor you DayMan. You are all welcome to stop by and meet the fam and have a brew. I hope you can, and I hope its a good game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UW has shown they can win on the road and if the next loss for Ariz St. is their Thursday night game on Halloween, I'd have to say we've found an area they must improve on before they can take that next step in their program.

We've already found that area. We were outmatched up front in each of our last four games. Our skill position players are up there with the best in the country but our front 7 is undersized and our offensive line is average at best.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're right we need to play better on the road.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already found that area. We were outmatched up front in each of our last four games. Our skill position players are up there with the best in the country but our front 7 is undersized and our offensive line is average at best.
Yes but winning on the road is something y'all haven't done this year and if your next loss is Thursday night's game, you guys have a real problem to work on. That scenario would make you 5-3. Undefeated at home and yet to win on the road.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but winning on the road is something y'all haven't done this year and if your next loss is Thursday night's game, you guys have a real problem to work on. That scenario would make you 5-3. Undefeated at home and yet to win on the road.

I'm more worried about going to Utah but back to back weeks in cold weather stadiums isn't ideal for a team from the desert that historically sucks on the road.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're right we need to play better on the road.
Yes, that's what I'm saying.

In that scenario y'all would be coming off a huge win at home vs the Huskies and will be feeling pretty good about your chances at 5-2 3-1 but to take that next step, you would need to go up to Washington St and win. You can't come back from Pullman 5-3 3-2 with zero wins on the road.

But guess what?

Even if you do get by the Dubbs at home, if you're going anywhere this year ya gotta win on the road and the Cougs this year are no joke!

The PAC is for real!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey leave the kid alone, he's believing, let him go through the emotions.....:rollseyes:

What up mcnabb. Ready for the trip up. We decided on the fish pub right? Grab a beer and check out your brewery....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota Heisman campaign looking good. Really needs the big game on a National Stage in 6 days.

Passing

76-134 57% completion pct 1358 yards

14 TD 0 INTs

Rushing

338 yards 7 TDs 12 yards a carry.

He is pacing 55 TDs. Not counting a potential CCG

He also has not played past the 5 minute mark in the 3rd quarter in any game.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how bad did I blow it on the pickems this weekend? Can't be as bad as the ESPN pickem. Have they been done yet? Ya'll post too much, damn hard to keep up.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up mcnabb. Ready for the trip up. We decided on the fish pub right? Grab a beer and check out your brewery....

works for me me man, text friday and let me know what time your hitting town.....I'm gonna miss the UW vs Uo game, my pee wee team punched their playoff ticket today, so I will be coaching during the big boy game..

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
works for me me man, text friday and let me know what time your hitting town.....I'm gonna miss the UW vs Uo game, my pee wee team punched their playoff ticket today, so I will be coaching during the big boy game..

alright man. And thanks a million again. Best of luck to the lil fellers... and to coach. Dont screw this up coach.:yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.