• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even going homer here. But you are drinking purlpe kool aid. They just came off of an emotional loss and Oregon sleep walked vs COlorado and won by 41 points.

If you watched the DUck game you saw the Ducks run very vanilla offense.

They wont sleep walk in this one. Helf showed nothing this week vs COlorado.

Mariota could have had 200+ on the ground in zone read but gave ball to RB all game. Why? Because it was Colorado.

You are wrong and the example is right in front of you.

UW had been more battle tested going into the game last night. Stanford hadn't even sniffed real competition. How'd that work out for them? Yes, Stanford won the game and that bodes well for the duhhhhcks, but they did not look anything like their blow out wins vs bad teams. Do you think they will take things out of this game that will make them stronger for the next big game? Yes they will.

Oregon hasn't had anything that resembles a test or anything even challenging. Your HC and play callers have never been tested in tough games when it counts. They haven't man, just haven't.

If anything UW's loss last night will fuel them even harder. They KNOW they were the better team on the field last night and still lost because of things that are fixable. If you don't believe they will have confidence like they haven't had in 10 years you are drastically underestimating the impact of that game. They are going to double down on everything they have been doing and are going into that game with the full belief they will win. That is a very powerful place to come from.

Does any of that mean UW will win the game? Of course not, but this notion that UW is going to be tired or drained off the back of that performance and Oregon is fresh so they have the advantage flies in the face of history. Teams being upset in their first real challenge is quite common and building confidence and finding your stride after a tough game like UW just had is also quite common.

This is going to be more of a battle than you and your base are willing to admit.

BTW, if you want to have a smack talk thread for the week make a rivalry thread, not a game day thread. As many have pointed out over the last few weeks game day threads ought to be about the actual game and be used that day, not a full week ahead. You make a rivalry thread and I'm all over it. I flat out refuse to add to week early game day threads. Just saying.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you are a mod. Why not change the title of your other thread to something like: Oregon @ Washington: College Gameday Rivalry week?

Leave that weak ass early game day thread stuff to the trolls like OcD.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho duckz-n-dawgiez! Gameday threads, rivalry threads? Who gives a fuck where the trash is takin out anywhoze...THIS 1 is gonna be great and already sniffs of possible the BEST game to date this year...

2 no huddle clubz...which D runs outta gas 1st? Can the Huskies "contain" Mariota in the pocket and limit his options? Will Sark turn Price loose on the edge for a change? Can Oregon stop Sankey?

Oh boy this is gonna be GREAT!

Huskies 41 Ducks 40 3/4

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, you are a mod. Why not change the title of your other thread to something like: Oregon @ Washington: College Gameday Rivalry week?

Leave that weak ass early game day thread stuff to the trolls like OcD.

done.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho duckz-n-dawgiez! Gameday threads, rivalry threads? Who gives a fuck where the trash is takin out anywhoze...THIS 1 is gonna be great and already sniffs of possible the BEST game to date this year...

2 no huddle clubz...which D runs outta gas 1st? Can the Huskies "contain" Mariota in the pocket and limit his options? Will Sark turn Price loose on the edge for a change? Can Oregon stop Sankey?

Oh boy this is gonna be GREAT!

Huskies 41 Ducks 40 3/4

wallace. Its all good. Tried to pm you back. I will get it to you but apparently my "letter was too long"

I will send it later in 2 different posts.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk is the worst poster to come over from CBS. the dude has a hard on for me.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both defenses will be stronger than that. Last year Oregon hadn't hung less than 42 on any team they played going into the Stanford game. They had 3 games of over 60 points. They ended up with FOURTEEN FUCKING POINTS.

If UW's defense is as good as they looked against Stanford they should be able to keep them under 35 and Oregon has a solid defense of their own that may not be tested, but is likely to make adjustments to anything UW finds they can exploit. I will honestly be shocked if either team reaches 40 and expect something in the upper 20's to low 30's for both teams. Defense will be a story of this game. Bank on it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WizardHawk is the worst poster to come over from CBS. the dude has a hard on for me.

:laugh3: I pick on everyone and always have. The difference between you and the rest of duckburg is most of them can carry on normal conversations without the hate and vitriol. You seem mostly unable to do so. I'd be happy to lay down the hate and just have a conversation, but every attempt I've had to do so has been met with nothing but trolling. If you act like a troll you will be treated as such. Prove me wrong and act normal for a change.

:suds:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a hypocrite dude, I love it. When someone does attack you back you come back that you take the high road. Yet, you don't...because you usually are the one stirring shit up. Your schtick is old.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both defenses will be stronger than that. Last year Oregon hadn't hung less than 42 on any team they played going into the Stanford game. They had 3 games of over 60 points. They ended up with FOURTEEN FUCKING POINTS.

If UW's defense is as good as they looked against Stanford they should be able to keep them under 35 and Oregon has a solid defense of their own that may not be tested, but is likely to make adjustments to anything UW finds they can exploit. I will honestly be shocked if either team reaches 40 and expect something in the upper 20's to low 30's for both teams. Defense will be a story of this game. Bank on it.

If you watch that game it was the perfect storm of Oregon missing opportunity after opportunity. Mariota had time on 4 or 5 plays and checked down while Huff and was running wide open down field. Stanford was in his head and he was obviously nervous as F. Stanford got to him. I think this years result will be quite a bit different.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers fans already nominated me for that title sorry.

I've had absolutely no problem with any of the fellow Husky fans on here, in fact, you all have been quiet respectable posters. You just have one cancerous cell representing your fan base.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are a bitchy bunch huh? I noticed.

Few minutes from a huge road test for Seattle. Whadya think?

Seattle has a tough game today. I don't see this as a win, but this team is always a threat to win games they shouldn't. Seattle hasn't been good against the run and now Indy has a good runner. They also start out slow at 10am road games and Indy won't roll over and let them back in it like Texas did last week.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WOW...Have to disagree with this guys take. Whiz knows his football and while I don't always agree with his stuff, for the most part it's always an entertaining read. Besides Whiz "coined the name" OcD and it fits the guy to a tee.

funny stuff...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a hypocrite dude, I love it. When someone does attack you back you come back that you take the high road. Yet, you don't...because you usually are the one stirring shit up. Your schtick is old.
Thank you for proving my point. I challenge you yet again to have a non hate discussion and you simply can't. If I'm such a cancer that cannot have a normal discussion then all of your fellow ducks would agree. Why don't we ask them who the hypocrite is. I've had at least half of them point out their :L over you since we have been here. YOUR OWN BASE man.

Really. I'm willing to try again to have one real conversation with you that isn't full of trolling or hate. You won't take me up on it and that's your choice, but don't put it on me.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OD and WH need to find a different subject (maybe women?) to talk about if they want a normal conversation w/o getting their dander up. Any others with subject possibilities? :rollseyes:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle has a tough game today. I don't see this as a win, but this team is always a threat to win games they shouldn't. Seattle hasn't been good against the run and now Indy has a good runner. They also start out slow at 10am road games and Indy won't roll over and let them back in it like Texas did last week.

crap, so far I've been very wrong. :doh:

12-0 Seattle in the early going and Indy has had NO offense. Seattle's slow D to start the game last week is totally gone this week. They are just relentless.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OD and WH need to find a different subject (maybe women?) to talk about if they want a normal conversation w/o getting their dander up. Any others with subject possibilities? :rollseyes:

If you can find something that would turn off his OcD long enough to have a normal experience you would be some miracle worker my friend. :suds:

Status
Not open for further replies.