• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like any man, I love fire, and I love cookin on one, even sweets haha. The only bummer is we are going to a national forest service owned camping ground, so I cant bring my gun and do any shooting...

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
143c369a.gif

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you hit the nail on the head misko. I think my brother needs some tough love, but I still want to be there to support him. But he has caused a lot of strain in our family with his poor decision making. I also just recently found out that he will be getting out of rehab in two weeks. I think I am going to write him a personal letter and express my support and that I am excited to see him and wanted to be there, but simply couldn't make it. I think just the knowledge that I wanted to be there will lift his spirits a bit. I need to put my marriage first and not allow more stress to come from his actions. He also has the ability to call people (but not receive calls), so I will encourage him to call me during the week so I can help him have the confidence to finish this short run strong.

I agree with you. If everyone keeps enabling him he will never learn. Maybe seeing that I had to put my wife first will motivate him to keep himself out of rehab if he wants to spend time with his big brother.

thanks misko

Sounds like what my family and I are going through with my 38 yr old younger brother. Hope everything works our for him riot. :nod:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good afternoon fellas!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting way too excited for the preseason opener... It's starting to affect my sleep! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.