• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Alright Stillers, I gotta hit the sack.
You guys have a good night.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off to walk the building!!!!

Catch y'all in a few!!!!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not much, misko, just workin like a slave. This weekend I will be shooting my first steel challenge match though, pretty stoked for that.

What's new in MN?

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a short suffering through preseason and we will have actual real-life football on our hands, gentlemen!

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I'm certainly excited about jarvis, he was quite beastly in college. But the fact that we also picked up another OLman means they are still paying attention to getting ben even better protection, which he desperately needs. so I have some hopes for our sacked numbers to drop a bit.

Also, with wallace gone we have gotten rid of much of the drama in our starting lineup. He is fast, but doesn't have reliable hands, and wasn't worth the turmoil he was causing. Not to mention our WR core is finally getting to the point where they aren't so green, and I think they are going to do some fantastic things this season.

With that said: Our D is worrying me. We dumped our silverback and haven't picked anyone up with that same notoriety, so we lost some of the intimidation and mental game that we normally carry. Plus our DL hasn't really been given much attention in a while. Also, I would love to see troy play a full season.

Summary: With all the offensive weapons we have been collecting for the past three or so seasons I am hoping we will see a new and improved offense that will not rely so much on the defense to save their bacon, because I'm not sure our defense will have it in them to come the rescue as they have in recent years.

Thoughts?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well I'm certainly excited about jarvis, he was quite beastly in college. But the fact that we also picked up another OLman means they are still paying attention to getting ben even better protection, which he desperately needs. so I have some hopes for our sacked numbers to drop a bit.

Also, with wallace gone we have gotten rid of much of the drama in our starting lineup. He is fast, but doesn't have reliable hands, and wasn't worth the turmoil he was causing. Not to mention our WR core is finally getting to the point where they aren't so green, and I think they are going to do some fantastic things this season.

With that said: Our D is worrying me. We dumped our silverback and haven't picked anyone up with that same notoriety, so we lost some of the intimidation and mental game that we normally carry. Plus our DL hasn't really been given much attention in a while. Also, I would love to see troy play a full season.

Summary: With all the offensive weapons we have been collecting for the past three or so seasons I am hoping we will see a new and improved offense that will not rely so much on the defense to save their bacon, because I'm not sure our defense will have it in them to come the rescue as they have in recent years.

Thoughts?
my feelings also but harrison didnt do alot last year .. plus that injury will come back to haunt him . so I dont think he will be missed all that much

Status
Not open for further replies.